Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

If the two cards need to be different in the grimoire, then how is it possible to use two templeshooters?

the cards don’t need to be different oh my. :sweat_smile:

Yap
When u swipe A----------->B
It will atk everything it encounters and keeps moving that location till it reach B
And it will just afk there.

While hold ground kinda ignores everythibg until it reach B
And while at location B .it will continue to atk anything that is within it’s range in area B.
It might try to move a little to chase the target
But like how it has a distance of following u.
It applies to location B now instead.
Returns to b if it moves too far

1 Like

tldr : AI is still sh*t.

1 Like

just a quick question: do summons have a time limit, and does having a summon out drain SP even when you just stand there and don’t cast anything?

Salamion has 50s+(10*SkillLV) duration
Summoning only disappears by death, running out of SP or right clicking the buff
Cat only lasts while buffing or getting killed
Bats are suicidal but stay forever until they blow something up

Yep summoning consumes SP even while idle

When you see it you’ll sht brix

Anyways im FULL INT Sadhu, anyone would like to try Transmit Prana?

Server: Telsiai

I don’t play sorc…so, what should I see? Is it the non-black spawn?

Yes and for some reason i saw two summon templeshooter and nethervobine

1 Like

I believe it was a bug

Funniest thing is how the sword keeps trying to chop it.

I have a sadhu3 also aiming for a sorcerer’s dream (cleric3->sadhu3–(here)->kabbalist)

same build cleric3>sadhu3> rank7??? atm

Has anyone tried sorc c2 to featherfoot?

I see people on forum saying FF is very sp-hungry as one of its skills(blood-sucking[?]) consumes over 1k SP in a single full cast. Combining two sp-hungry classes may cause harm to your pockets.

Yes. Im one of those crazy people that is running Sorc2 FF.

The drain is actually true and most of the negative effects come from the fact that going FF will make you a VERY SP hungry class.

If we ignore the costs, Im actually enjoying it. Thouuuuugh this might force me to take Linker1 in the future. Depending on what the r8+ classes are.

Edit: Note that Im a cryo 3 Sorc 2 FF

Buut Im using FF more of a debuff class than anything (hexing from bone pointing) and some supplemental direct damage (blood sucking).

Here I’ll make a warning - If damage is what you REALLY want, go warlock.

I decided to run FF just because. There is VERY little synergy between sorc + FF. Apart from the fact that you get an additional “summon” (Bone pointing)

Thank you. I currently am at Wiz 3. Next path should be Linker then Sorc 2 still undecided for my rank 7. Why is everyone saying Sorc C3 is bad? Sorc C3 was my first choice but since many people commented negatively about it (w/o proper explanations). I decided to pick another can’t decide between FF and Warlock

1 Like

Because the new skills you get at C3 are bad

The two additional skills Evocation and Desmodus are apparently really bad.

Evocation is a nuke (good damage, no denying it) but only hits once and the AoE is apparently not that good. In essence, having a rank 10 templeshooter auto attack twice would probably do about as good as Evocation.

Desmodus (Bats) hits only once. Not impressive damage either. Also earth damage, so it doesnt gain any bonuses from dark buffs (that cat provides)

-However- that’s with the basic “cryo 3 Sorc2” or “Pyro link pyro sorc” builds.

You’re a wiz 3, your 50% damage increase MIGHT work. Note that afaik Desmodus scales with your card not your matk (though this needs confirmation).

In essence, you’ll be basing your build around a higher level Summoning skill 1.8x int / spr at max, and Evocation/Desmodus. Whereas going Warlock or Featherfoot might do you a looot better (considering you’re also a linker).

Though again, if damage is what you want go Warlock, wont fail you there.

I’m currently at c3, 15 summoning, desmodus 5 evocation 1

Evocation’s damaging area is smaller than flame ground even if the animation is the same as any boss dying, 1 hit, no overheat. 1MIN CD.

Desmodus works just like Ice Pike: linear passthrough everything in one of 8 directions, hits 1~3 depending on certain conditions and its earth(WHY ITS EARTH?), no overhits. 30s CD.
They both receive elemental bonuses just like any skill(+153 arde dagger, +50 cat, +36 virtov) and thats bad for few hits abilities.

Summoning level 15 this is the only reason to go c3, my TS usually damages for 3.5k(5.3k crits) and keeps bosses aggro on him, except when there are warlocks, fletchers or KShooters.

tl;dr C3 skills are weak, only summoning is worth. Warlock deals way more damage.

Thanks for the answers. That was disappointing. Going to roll warlock on Rank 7 then