Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

this guy uses his salamion frequently during the golem. Haste seems to work, but quicken doesn’t.

@MoogleLactomancer I have no idea and no way to test it. You’d need 2 sorcerers with different summoning skill levels and an Oracle to see the bosses’ area of effect.

1 Like

Can you use the Salamion skill while one is still out to banish and replace it with a new one? Or do you have to wait the full duration or until it dies before being able to use the skill again?

Yeah it just resummons him

We can summon him again and not must to wait until it dies.

Anyway almost all sorcerer skill can use cancel animation technique to make the summon come more faster.

Example: Salamion summon consist of 2 animation: red book appear in front of us and then the character will stick the wand to the ground. So, when 1st animation come out or red book appear, you must move immediately by pressing arrow key, after that the animation will be cancelled and salamion will appear with no delay.

We can also use that technique in summon familiar skill, so when first animation appear, just press arrow key to move, and then animation will be cancelled, but the skill will still come out.

If you get used to this technique, you can use all sorcerer skill while walking with no stop or delay. Just imagine in pvp, when swordsmen / archer chase after you, you can use summon familiar skill while still running, it will be OP hahaha

Attack ground is a waste. However, hold is very useful specially on Boss. Just place it beside the boss and it will tank + attack. If you’re planning to hunt world boss, hold skill will be a big help. I always use it on dullahan coz my FPS drops to 1 lel.

1 Like

atk ground has its use as well

while hold ground is good for boss raids,
atk ground is good for dungeon through dungeons.
wat it does is this,
upon casting atk ground location., summon will atk anything that it encounters during the process of moving towards the target location.

i initially tot it was useless as well, till i test it out in dungeon.
it is quite a hassle having to keep targetting new locations to hold ground,
and if i am not wrong,hold ground ignores all monsters along the way till it reaches the target location.
But then again , i am a game pad user, so it is useful to me,
it might be useless to a mouse user since u are constantly able to target any location quickly.

2 Likes

thanks for testing, i am sure both has a use, and they only costed 1 point, which would otherwise go into evocation and does like 1k dmg for high cooldown high sp cost anyway lol

so atk ground is like this? Assuming pet is A
A -----------------------> B

If we cast attack ground at B for pet to go to B, it will swipe everything on the path ------> and get to B, stand in B and probably end up derping until we use attack ground again for another location?

And hold on the other hand, it will go to a location, and then stay there and attack anything that can be targeted there?

If that’s the case, both has its use then for sure

hello bros! i need help BADLY. :cry: i’m really torn between necro2 and sorc2 for rank7. my build is wiz-pyro3-sorc1-necro1. do you think sorc2 is the best option rather than necro2? or is it okay to choose other class like warlock or featherfoot. thanks in advance!

featherfoot is a nono

what are your other classes?

Ok, after some testing, surecast is pretty useless

If you get knockedback, you get knockedback and summoning go on cooldown, it’s not gonna help, unlike some other spell where you get back up and finish the cast

salamion burn debuff has hidden mech with linker, when burning single monster witout link is 200/tick but if burn linked mobs , scale with salamion power attack and burn them all

Summon skill can only be used while riding?

What you recommend for farming cards and lvling up the main, including duels if there is any way to win with better chances.

another sorcerer nerf, good…

Oh joy nerfs without fixes. Aldo if thry are moving summon servant from Sorc C1 they really need to move a control skill back to C1

I’m not sure but regarding the Summon Servant I think they mean that the buffs will be on the second line under the character . This way they no longer count toward the buff count. So it’s more of a buff if it’s that way imho.

Can anyone explain the Summoning change? No longer possible to change cards? (I didn’t reach sorc yet so i’m not sure what it is about)

1 Like

You’re reading this wrong. It’s exactly as Spiral said, cat buffs used to be Rank 1 buffs which meant that they were on the limited top line of buffs (very annoying, since lv5 cat = 5/6 buff slots taken up without a Krivis around). This was changed so that the buffs were Rank 2, or second line, meaning that they don’t contribute to the limit of buffs on the character.

I think the second point about Summoning is also referring to not being able to put the same card in the grimoire twice… this was possible in iCBT2, but now you need a second card to put in that slot (not a big deal since secondary card is only for Morph/Evocation).

The Servant and HP tile changes are both buffs, not nerfs, and the last one is a mild inconvenience if anything. Anyway, we already have these changes as far as I’m aware.

Ah got ya. Then yay sorc fixes. I can tottally read guys… Really. I also shouldnt post when drinking lol

Yep, we already have these changes, look at the date.

Yeah that info’s old xD

Pretty sure the skill damage on the second card depends on the * on the card, so having another 10* templeshooter for morph will be very useful