Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

No specific reason. Just testing to find fun build for sorc2.

Thatā€™s the build i want. Iā€™ve been testing it with 60 CON 60 INT and rest on SPR.

Magic missile and earthquake with thauma buffs are strong plus with summon and salamion i have no problem in solo dungs.

What stat distribution do you recommend for this build?

and how works the swell left arm atributte for summons? first summon and then use swell left arm or i have to summon after use swell left arm?

Thanks!

if u want to ride then u will waste 2thauma circle if u dont want to ride u will waste 2 sorc cyrcle cuz build wiz3thauma3sorc1 is really almost same :stuck_out_tongue: so imo just pick up something different than sorc2 like omn2 (after release) or ench2 or shadow2 or sage 2

I think we all get at this point Sorc1 is great filler for many build and Sorc2-3 doesnā€™t give as much as it ranks. Why even bother discuss a filler Sorc1 in this thread. PVE has become easier especially with this wizard patch to not optimized your build. Stop thinking like pre patch where you need to be in the right class to be accepted.

if u want to have fun to play build its ok but if u want to do new raid in the future u will definitley not be accepted with BAD build, sorry :wink:

How about a Wiz1-Cryo3-Sorc2-Thauma3??

You have tons of CC via Cryo, usefull support with Thauma, and decent to awesome dmg with sorc???

Full SPR.

Summon first then use swells.

Just slap on trans 10 and you can go with any build lol

1 Like

Hi guys I need some advice for sorc.
I want to fit ele3 and RC on sorc build, so I am at wiz3-ele3-rc-sorc1-X
what should I get there ?
I write this at the new wizard thread too, I got thaum, FF and sorc2 as suggestion, but I guess I should continue asking here, since its a sorc thread.
since I am full SPR, is sorc2 worth getting ? I am not really into riding, I just want the summon do his own job.
I want to cast my ele/RC spells too.

I personally wouldnā€™t pair up thauma3 with higher sorcerer circles than sorc1, unless you wanna be support mostly.

The problem of these builds is that you only get damage support for your summon only from thaum1. Also that sorcerer doesnt have any useful enough damage skills to actually take advantage of thauma.

You only end up with low rank classes with damage skills that are not good enough.

But obviously the ones which you only sorc1 where you can take sage or future classes like onmyoji will ve really good.

I honestly wish they reworked c3 sorc. I donā€™t mind stepping out of meta at all but at its current state its just pretty much the worst circle in the whole wizard tree.

1 Like

Hi,
All 3 suggestions are pretty good, so depends on what you want your build to do, imo.

FF1 will let you self-heal in tough situations (blood sucking), also as wiz3 you will have surespell, so it wonā€™t get interrupted (pretty good synergy)

Thaum1 will give 10% bonus damage to summon and some matk for yourself, also you would be able to swell mobs for double loot/exp (good if you encounter silver/golden/blue mob)

and sorc2 will let you ride the summon and use its skills, which in some cases is pretty good too (netherbovine autoattck with knockback as a safe CC, or froster lord low CD aoe skills which hit pretty hard), but iā€™d say you would gain less from sorc2 compared to previous 2 options as you have little downtime in ele skill rotation and hopping on the summon and hopping off back to cast skills wonā€™t feel good (tested myself).

Thanks for your reply.

I see, I think Iā€™ll go for FF1 then.
Blood sucking+blood bath looks good for healing. what should I get beside those 2 ?

Also, what recommended card beside marnox for now as sorc1 ?
I use gorkas atm, is there any better card than him ?

Blood sucking first of all, because blood bath healing is pretty weak (but letā€™s say itā€™s better than nothing) if you donā€™t have it lvl15 and godly trans weapon

besides those two, i guess 1 point into Bone Pointing and rest either Kurdaitcha or Ngadhundi (i donā€™t use any of those anyway)

for cards iā€™d recommend netherbovine. it has a smaller aoe compared to gorkas, but it knocks the mobs back a bit, interrupting their attack animation, so if positioned properly mobs wonā€™t be able to attack you. also his attack is like 2 times faster compared to gorkas.
tbh i wouldnā€™t even recommend to change it to marnox, cuz you will loose this small CC which in some cases saves your @ss, but most people still say that nothing can beat marnoxā€¦ fact is that netherbovine damage after patch is just a tad bit lower compared to marnox. only thing is that lethargy attribute will give you like 50% more damage with marnieā€™s strike damage AA, but in most cases you will only ever use that on bosses.

1 Like

hmm u will have time to cast all of your spells? imo ele3 wiz3 and rc - its a lot of spells, thauma 1 is not better choice than ff1? u still have time to test it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Have you tried this build yet? Whatā€™s your feedback?

I tried this build cause why not right? But imo itā€™s really really terrible.

You canā€™t justify taking thaum3 just for magic missile which alone is definitely not good enough. Itā€™s good but not that good. Thaum3 offers nothing to sorc as evocation and desmodus are lowest tier garbage in this game.

Anyone tried a Chrono3Sorc2 build here recently? Iā€™m interested in it for a more physical support capable of doing damage, so I tried Pyro1Linker2Chrono3Sorc2 a bit. But since enchant fire is scrollable, would it be better to go something like Wiz3Thauma1 or some CC circles instead?

Since Chrono buffs work on summons, which cards are recommended? Physical ones like Netherbovine?

Iā€™ve separate both sorc and enchanter dex :smiley:

wiz1-pyro3-thauma3-sorc2
wiz1-pyro2-thauma3-RC-enchanter2

Pyro2/3 is a decent cc with froster lord card. And Iā€™m also a Frieno set user so multihit does a lot especially with pyro3. Tried both at 30f ET.

I tested this build: wiz2 - pyro2 - chrono3 - sorc2.
U can Pass your summon skills and abuse the Morph - Riding combo a lot and use fire pillar all the time to stun mobs. I didnt notice any atk speed increase in the summons with Quicken, so i cant say it works on them.

1 Like

I see, Iā€™ll try Netherbovine then.
No one use templeshooter now ?
I see everyone keep recommending netherbovine or necroventer. and of course marnox

@alavien1 well since I play on gamepad, I didnt take most of ele skills. I only have 4 from ele3, 2 from wiz3, 1 from RC, and only use 1 from FF even though I set 3 on my hotkey. (really only blood sucking is usefull).