Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

I hate telsiai’s economy. T_T I’m originally from Varena, and our items were cheaper than Telsiai’s. Post-merge, everything became more expensive.

1 Like

i feel yah thats why im making my own gear or hunt my own gear… I endured countless hours just to get to a point i can stand in mid dmg… also new post about tradable trans gear and redistributing bs obtainability post will make us feel worst once implemented… the economy will break for sure… XD good luck to us again

Lethargy doesn’t increase Froster Lords attack.

Yes, you get one of each reset per character, each day.

oh…idk thanks for edit

Hi guys,

Since Cryo3 isn’t good for CC now, do you think this will be a better option for Sorc2>Nec3 (summoner build)

Wiz1>Pyro2>Thau1>Sorc2>Nec3. Basically flame pillar to lock enemies in place, and Tha1 to boost summon damage.

Cryo3 is still excellent for CC. It just no longer pulls monsters together anymore.

Pyro nukes would be alright. The swell attribute for summon damage isn’t significant as it’s only 10% summon damage, but if you really have nothing else you want, then it’s fine.

imo its best summoner build atm

I find Wiz 3 (Lethargy Strike help lots with summons in that type of damage) > Linker 2 > Sorc 1 Necro 3 pretty good.

Linker elemental attributes I’m still testing to see if they really change anything for summons.

And best Card for me so far is Succubus, 1 sec CD on basic attack + strike-type poison damage, it was a mistake I made there so no bonus from Lethargy for her, but she still a good summon.

Only downside is the hitbox being small, but with linker not much of an issue.

So the build I posted is alright, or do you mean the traditional Cryo3 build? Flame pillar also have a shorter CD, that means I can group mobs more often as compared to Frost Tree. Currently using Nether+Temple as my summons.

i mean wiz1 pyro2 thauma1 sorc2 necro3 :slight_smile: u can go into wiz 3 too :slight_smile: or skip sorc2 (if u dont want to ride) and go pyro3 or some linker variety xD

Guys, which would be better:

• Wiz1>Pyro2>Elem2>Sorc2>Ench2; or
  • Wiz1>Pyro2>Thau1>Sorc2>WL3?

I’ve recently tried both out and I can’t seem to pick between the two of them :frowning:

The Pyro-Elem build has just enough skills to do full rotations without leaving anything behind, and Ench2’s buffs are there to boost damage and survivability. All skills are multihit too, so they proc masinios and frieno set very frequently. From experience, I’ve only used the Lightning Hands/AA occasionally (mainly when bossing or focusing on a single enemy) and the 2-sec cast time for Hail and Electrocute are fairly manageable. Even if I’m unable to pull them off due to intense mobbing or a boss’s damage aura I do have many other options available.

Meanwhile, the Sorc-Warlock build has so many skills that I sometimes forget Dark Theurge or Demon Scratch in the rotation. Nonetheless, Mastema with the Phantom Pain attribute is amazing (the 20 hits from Stigma can also proc masinios & frieno). Pole of Agony lasts a full and wonderful 10 seconds with the duration attribute. Very strong, but cooldowns are very long – can only pull the skills off approx. once or twice a minute – while Elem’s cooldowns are short enough that its skills can be cast 2× to 3× a minute. The build also includes Thau1 so I even get the benefits of about 550 extra character matk and an additional 110% SFR for my summon.

Any thoughts? I can’t decide between either one. DX

imo first build is a little chaotic, u dont need ele2 sorc2 and ench 2, u should focus more on AA or aoe imo, and what stats u want to max? cuz with full int your sorc will lack survi etc and with full SPR your other circle will lack damage :stuck_out_tongue: i mean your build can be good as “fun” build if u like it but nothing more, ofc its only my opinion

I prefer aoe and full spr. Any suggestions then?

Thau3 with Sorc2 is not worth? Even If I want to have some party utility?
Or overall thau3 is a bad choice now.

I’m annoyed by the random unnecessary addition to Sorcerer this patch… I thought the Rank 8 Inquisitor’s 1k silver wheel was expensive… 2000 for Empty Spellbook for cat buff “Summon Servant” on a Rank 5 class is just rude. They suddenly hate cats so much. :frowning: Can’t randomly enjoy kitty in town without spending money.

Isn’t waiting around in place for 11 years for the cat to finish buffing already a high enough cost already? No decency to improve it’s Quality of Life, they just make it worse. Kitty is sad.

3 Likes

How’s your stat for enchanter? I’m planning Wiz1>Pyro3>RC>Sorc2>Ench2. Idk if I should invest some dex or just depends on gear swapping.

No, thau3 is a pretty strong choice for sorc still. As a thau3 sorc1, my summon is doing pretty much the same damage if not higher than a sorc2-sorc3, and I get to buff my party (nearly 3k m.dmg buff).

Wiz3Thau3Sorc3 is strong. Magic missile is really high damage, and your summon will do high damage as well since thau3 can buff it. Also sleep debuff will boost your summon’s dmg as well as magic missile, and shrink body will let you kill fast too.

full aa spr build wiz1cryo2thaum3sorc1ench2, cryo for lightning hands, thaum for summons. needs rod and shield for bonus ice skill dmg and defense from cryo attribute.

32 con & rest SPR. I have 150 int/dex via gears, and they’re just blue/purple 350 gear.

Why not replace Pyro3 or RC with Thau1 though?

how bout something something like wiz3 link3 sorc3 or wiz3 link3 thau1 sorc2
You can support for ur pt and with link3 u can still blow up 340hg, and spirit shock at c3 is very now since it scales with ur Spr.