Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

Should be something like this:

The SFR multiplier from SPR will be:

1 + 634 / 361 = 2.75

So the total SFR is:

MonsterSFR * SkillSFR * SPRbonus = 1.10 * 5.13 * 2.75 = 15.51

A level 360 Chapparition summonded from a 10 star card using a level 10 skill will have:
MINPATK:

= BaseMinPATK + BaseMinPATK * (0.05 + (skillLevel * 0.02) + cardLevel * 0.05)
= 934 + 934 * 0.75
= 1634

MAXPATK:

= BaseMaxPATK + BaseMinPATK * (0.05 + (skillLevel * 0.02) + cardLevel * 0.05)
= 2181 + 934 * 0.75
= 2881

Damage against a Vilkas Mage (1031 def, 1869 weapon matk):
Min:

= TotalSFR * (MINPATK + WeaponMATK) * log10(((MINPATK + WeaponMATK)/ (PDEF + 1))^0.9 + 1)
= 15.51 * (1634 + 1869) * log10(((1634 + 1869) / (1031 + 1))^0.9 + 1)
= 32733

Max:

= 15.51 * (2881 + 1869) * log10(((2881 + 1869) / (1031 + 1))^0.9 + 1)
= 51180

Try using 1634 - 2881 as PATK values for your tests.

1 Like

Memester, I’m curious: how did you calculate the Base Min ATK and Base Max ATK values? When I look at the database, they only show the base values at level 1.

You can use this piece of code if you have the dev console addon or whatever it’s called

local npc = CreateGCIES('Monster', 'pc_summon_Chapparition');
npc.Lv = 360;
ui.SysMsg(SCR_Get_MON_MINPATK(npc))
ui.SysMsg(SCR_Get_MON_MAXPATK(npc))

pc_summon_Chapparition is the ClassName of the summoned monster.
Replace MIN/MAXPATK with MIN/MAXMATK if you need matk values.

Anyone knows if ticks like poison or burn can activate Froster lord effect?

Just tested it at CM9. Burn at least doesn’t. (Used fireball’s debuff.)

1 Like

noob question, and sorry if the info is already out there (scrolled back through this a couple of months and didn’t see any mention of it) - been messing around with c1 sorcs for some time, but never looked much into riding at c2. can other skills be used while riding, other than the summon’s native skills? for example, could i use enervation from featherfoot? or joint penalty?

Not while riding the summon. The only thing you can do while riding the summon is use potions.

thanks :slight_smile: i thought as much, but good to know for sure!

How do you use potions while riding? I have to open up my inventory and right click/use it from there.

1 Like

you answered it already… XD

2 Likes

I was hoping for another way to do it. :tired:

Please re-add the bug that allowed us to use potions while riding IMC.

I tested the Froster lord effect with a elelock build. Works well, but its limited.

i have frost lord / marnox / succubus / temple / netherbovine

is sor1 enough ? or i should go sor2 is better ?

build is wiz link sor rc sage

I’m assuming you’re going Wizard2>Linker3>Sorcerer>RC>Sage2.

There’s plenty of builds that take Sorc 1 for it’s sustain damage. If you’re fine with losing out on control and riding skills, then sure.
It’s best to wait until we get the reset event to test it out yourself.

It probably feels limited because you only have 1 copy equipped. As you experienced, 5% is just too low a proc chance to count on for consistent freezing. I use 2 Froster Lord cards on my Sorc – the difference is very noticeable, to the extent that I frequently replenish the 4-sec status duration. Last night, one of my guildmates actually commented on the freeze rate when we went hunting together in Nazarene Tower.

it still worth going for sorc cuz damage even from sroc 1 is really GOOD, my marnox can hit multiple targets for 60-70kk ._.

Does the card’s effect apply to the summons too?

No, it doesn’t. It doesn’t seem to proc off of status effects either (tried getting it to activate via Fireball’s burn debuff).

@Koisuru I’d suggest trying to fit Sorc2 into your build anyway. Riding alone is unique enough, but it also strengthens your summons’ skill damage by an additional 50% at max level and the skills themselves are quite diverse.

thanks you guys all comment i will go 222 rc sage

What i mean about limited is that u cant freeze big, elite or boss monsters. But its great if the build is totally focused on killing mobs and don’t have CC. A good option would be 2 frost + 1 hydra