Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

if it proks that often on atk… ill consider fibding a cheap one to test it out… trye i have a sorce but i also have a geared tank and looking for cards to help it… thanks friend for the info

Will the upcoming wizard tree changes enable Sorcerer to at least compete with non-shinobi classes in World Bossing or at the very least contribute reasonable amount of damage?

I’m not sure. Seeing how much damage the World Bosses do, I would think that summons would die in a few seconds.

I used to get anywhere between Rank 1 - 3 back when I was a pure summoner build. So I guess they survive decently now, and with the patch they’ll be just fine?

Oh, may I know what build and equipment please?

I’ve been wanting to try bossing with my mates but I have limited resources so I have been weighing if I should continue investing in my Sor.

i agree need rebalance summon def= sum all equip character.

Thauma2 gonna be a requirement for that +50% def buff @@

Hello, I have some silly questions.

Since both weapon matk and spr increases summon’s damage, which one has more impact for Sorc 1?
I’m trying to figure if I should use a HG Staff with spr or HG Rod + Subweapon both with spr.

Blue Gems are considered for summon damage or people use it just to attack with other skills? What about Red Gems? What else is considered, anvil, transcend… briquetting?

Sorry for my bad english, not my native language.

Edit: what about that Corrupted Card, she is unable to move so perhaps it’s quite powerful to compensate for it? Wouldn’t this be interesting for challenge mode? Did anyone try it?

That won’t save it. :tired:

The best thing to do is to get a high SPR weapon, summon, then switch to a high magic attack staff. There’s some videos a few posts back with strong weapons if you’d like to check them.

Yes, blue increases summon’s damage.

I don’t think so.

Yes, yes and I’m not sure on Briquetting. No one usually does that.

I haven’t tried Corrupted, so sorry.

1 Like

Can you explain this more? I didnt know that o.o

not much to explain i guess, put 5 lvl7 blue gems in your staff and you’ll see a pretty big difference in summon damage compared to any other gems

Doesnt make sense to me since the gems increases your magic attack directly, and not your weapon magic attack

1 Like
1 Like

just try it yourself.

it’s like the same sort of illogical thing that for crit-focused AA builds red gems are way better than yellow ones. but that’s just what it is.

1 Like

may I know what build and equipment please?

• Pyro2>Sorc2>Necro3
  • Max level templeshooter since his S skill has more hits than Netherbovine’s (you’d be better off with a Necroventer I guess, but I don’t have one XD)
  • +11 Skull Smasher, no gems (but I’ve farmed 2 LV7 gems so far and I’m farming up a third)
  • 70-30 SPR-INT build
  • About 150/100 bonus SPR/INT from armors
  • Lots of corpse pots

Won’t really fare well compared to all those people fully decked out with god-level gear, but when there’s less than 12 people unloading on the WB, it’s enough for me.

1 Like

how are your skeles surviving in WB? Or do you not bother using them?

I don’t think any summons would stand a chance at the new World Bosses or high CM. They’d die almost instantly.

I don’t mind as long as they survive long enough to resummon every 60s. Not like Shoggoth with fking 3min cd.

It’s just that I’ve been theorycrafting and trying to decide what my build is gonna be when the wiz changes hit. Stuck deciding between Necro3 and Necro2. Is it worth a rank? Stronger Flesh Cannon which got buffed and additional summons which will all have aoe ratios for better mobbing… If Necro2, I would have 2 free ranks for maybe WL2.

They die really fast. Unfortunately it’s so laggy that I don’t know precisely when they die. If I solo CM, all the skellies die within 30 seconds of summoning by CM2. The Boss summon dies within a few moments before the cooldown expires.

With a full gears, I’d probably last longer but I wouldn’t know how much longer.

Though it’s kinda a moot point at the moment as I’ve swapped over to Enchanter and I’m lovin’ it. :haha:

CM 5, it can survive enough, I think.
CM 6 and 7 is a different story.
Best way to keep your summons alive would be CC. Froster Lord card constantly freezing monsters would be good until IMC decides to nerf it.

I never took Necro so I don’t really know, but I’d rather have Warlock 3 if I were to get warlock in a build.