Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

don’t forget the added attribute increase of either fire or ice skills depends on summon element

Which we don’t know will be multiplicative or additive until someone in ktest posts a video.

And that’s a C3 attribute? Crap XD

i know right… im still waiting so i can decide the fate of my summon class…

I’m dead set on having Pyro3 as my Rank 10. Hell Breath having a built-in surespell effect will do wonders for my sustained damage. Can’t give up the Thaum1 filler either since: (1) I’m 40-60 INT/SPR (contemplating on reducing it further to 30-70) and Swell Arm raises my matk to do sufficient damage with my DPS skills; (2) that attribute that raises Summon Damage by 10%, and (3) from experience Swell Body is indispensable while farming.

Ng to mention that the current Fire & Ice summons suck compared to the Big 3.

soooo no Sorc3 for me. :smiley:

I don’t like using the same build as everyone xD and the usual is to have pyro sorc or cryo sorc.
because of that i used to use Wiz3>Link1>Sorc3>RuneCaster

thanks a lot for your advic. Right now i’m thinking on going Wiz3>Tauma1>Sorc2>FF3 after see your build

You’ll be surprised how things change after a while. My build wasn’t popular back then and when I came back, I was like… whoa. It’s become commonplace. XD

What’ll be your stat distribution for that? The problem with Sorc and FF is that their stat needs conflict with each other. You going to go 40/60 INT/SPR? Or 50/50? Or something els?e?

With a good weapon you dont need to worry about the skills damage of FF because of the lack of INT. Go full SPR.

Additionally, I think FF doesn’t need full INT at high end gear, since will full SPR and good gears you will still hit cap damage anyway with lot of % buff.

If Transcend Rode

If Transcend staff and switch
1 Like

Do we know if the new Sorc 3 attribute (Fire&ice summon boost fire&ice damage) boosts final damage by 50%, or is it just 50% more skill factor like agny necklace (boosting a 500% factor skill to 550%)? If it’s the former, then that’s a seriously huge boost, and would make stuff like pyro2>elementalist3>sorc3 pretty enticing.

Necro/ Sorc/ Miko New attributes have been removed!!!
Hello darkness…

hello darkness my old friend indeed

615 vs 1056 is a one-sided matchup to begin with. The first boosts summon damage by 190.65% before SFR. The second boosts it by 327.36% instead. You’ve got a 47% increase in damage, going from 615 to 1056. That accounts for Marnox’s damage going up from 80k to 120k. Looking at the damage numbers, Marnox’s attack rating on the grimoire should be somewhere between 9000 and 10000. That lovely +11 T10 M. Rod sure is working its magic. XD

I try solo challenge and every time in 5 lvl they kill marnox(
i try Nuodai -150k Hp and she die to(

Wow all your summons just melted. @_@

1 Like

hello friends
sorry for my bad english

how about necro c2,3 today?
im solo player and my build is Wiz3-Thaum3-Sorc2-RC, thinking about summon minions to tank incoming dmg for me
i love my summon and thinking to re-build in :
① Wiz1-xx-xx-xx-Sorc2-Necro3
② wiz1-xx-xx-xx-Sorc1-Necro3-xx
③ Wiz1-xx-xx-xx-Sorc2-Necro2-xx
or stay with
④ Wiz1-xx-xx-Thaum3-Sorc3

don’t know much about necro,
im at the crossroad;
same as Summon, necro’s minions status scaling on SPR, dmg scaling on weapon M.ATK?
but Flesh cannon scale on INT? if non-INT build this skill is useless?
imo necro seems INT build than SPR, if i go Necro3 : i also thinking in Wiz3-Thaum3-Necro3 (rely on Raise Dead, Archer and Flesh Cannon)
i dont go to late game contents (ET, CM5, UR)
but dunno necro’s minions strong enough to play in lv330+ map

all my gears are SPR(940) with T5 +11 orangi 350staff
Maybe i should decide between my beloved Sorc or cool Necro …

Necro summons are same: they mainly scale with SPR and weapon matk.

Flesh Cannon scales on matk. Doesn’t mean it’s useless for non-INT builds though. Full INT wizards have about 1000 higher matk than full SPR; clearly some people can and have lived without that.

I’ve been playing on 340 maps with my hybrid summoner (Sorc-Necro also). I’m not as well-geared as you, but I’m doing good enough to stay on those maps.

@8-ball
thank you very much

i’ll try Sorc-Necro :slight_smile:

ps. i was invested in swordmen for a year, but when i start to play sorc i really love him
sold all swordmen gears to buy spr gears instead and funny to play :slight_smile:

nowaday, i play only one character ^^

1 Like

If you like to combine necro + sorc, get necro3 + sorc2. Never get sorc3 + necro2.
If you are necro + sorc, try shoggoth decay/dirty pole decay/flesh cannon decay + Summon Templeshooter for cheap combo. If you already have marnox, keep using marnox.

Necromancer skeleton archers die faster than sorcerer summon (at Hunting Ground 340). Luckily the re-summon cooldown is quite low. 940 SPR + Trans 5 orange 350 staff can easily clear all 330+ casual content. You should be able to join random challenge mode party as ‘support’/damage. Easy to level with exp from challenge mode.

1 Like

How do the necro summons perform in ktest these days? I read there was going to be a patch to bump up the soldiers & archers’ AoE attack ratio to 8.