Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

well… at lv 341/7… having a hard time to kill things at valandis room 2 (recomended lv341) but I’m not getting killed with all the stuff I leave behind me, lol

I think that it’s because I don’t and can’t hit them hard enough :confused: :roll_eyes:

(well, also my stats are bad, I think)

i have pyro2 thauma1 sorc2 necro1 (for shogoth) shadow2 and love this build so far :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: full spr ofc

I’m actually running a cryo3/sorc2/link1/sm2 and i’m having a blast, but it does require a good weapon since you’re going full spr (free yoursel of those overpriced sp pot \o/)
tried sorc2/necro3 it is strong , but i’m really not a great fan of necro gamplay, also skeleton are really squishy; D:
Against any strong hitter it get smash back to corpse pieces D:
Sorc3 is really not worth atm better pick some useful filler

As far as I know, it does not increase either damage.

Similarly i’m doing cryo3/sorc2/chrono1/enchanter2
tbh without Thaum3, full SPR on enchanter2/shadowmancer2 is quite lackluster or under utilized, both barely kill things in lv350+ maps, perhaps i need grind until full int/dex/spr gears.
But good thing is enchanter have better synergy with cryo/sorcerer, with enchant earth apply on summon made them very tanky even in lv350+ challenge mode stage 5.
The lightning hand debuff to add +20%, may work with froster lord magic attack on boss later.
I’m debating chrono1 or necro1, but chrono1 is good enough to add critrate to party and summon. But necro1’s decay with coming Templeshooter buff also looks great.

I’m having another Thaum3Warlock1SM2 mix int/spr, i just like how it can kill whole things with Shadow Orbs only.

GHAD I LOVE SORCERER RIGHT NOW!!! <3

I am satisfied… <3

BDW someone should update everything at the top here… summon scales with spirit and your best weapon XD

I love my sorcerers… <3

Someone have a video of Sorcerer 2 Necro 3? AOE patch

From Telsiai too, i’ved tried to bring Necro to ET with my group of friends it still doing great if u hv a strong staff.~

Wiz1-Pyro2-Link1-Soc2-Nec3

I think the prob with necro in ET
When neccessary you need to remove skeletons, because they will aggro to avoid some monsters being grouped in main AoE area. this will result longer time and fail in dps check stage.
And in some defend maps, it is good to draw aggro but they die fast.

however, the decay is godsent for archer since they are dps valid now compare to R8 era.

Testing with wiz1 pyro1 linker3 sorc2 shadow2
Having a blast, since sorc3 isnt necessary yet I decided to grab linker3 for some extra pt support when needed and extra links. My gear is very average with +11 purple practo 315 weapon. With maxed thorn I can dish 100k per hit on ground enemies

I mostly lurk but I’m really confused when it comes to stats for sorcerer, as It’s my first time building one.
If I plan on going Wizard2-Linker2-Sorcerer2-Featherfoot3 should I split up stat distribution between spirit and int. Or should I just all in on one of the stats.

You need to decide which is your primary damage source, as what I see, Sorcerer is your AoE damage source (go full SPR), and FF is your Single Target damage source (go full INT).

I would say that go full SPR is better, SPR matter much more to Summon compare INT to FF, condition is when you have >4k Matk of weapon.
SPR also more handy for you to do quest and exploration, when you doing smt in quest, let the summon strong enough to kill things that will disrupt you.
Then in the future, when Stats Reset item given only consider to re-stat.

Each point SPR add 0.3% attack of your summon, 400 SPR is like 120% that scale base your Weapon Matk and Summon’s Skill Damage % (usually 200-400%)

But 400 INT is like 1000 Matk, when you already have 4k Matk, it is like 25% improve only, but when you have 6k Matk, you have like 16% improve only.

*For Beginner in this thread, I suggest go back read post start from September until now.

You will likely regret going full INT…

You just need a good weapon and you won’t have to worry about not having INT since your FF skills will be doing good enough. Also since you’re linker you’ll likely be killing in one hit after joint penalty so the SPR is a much better investment.

@nightrain_scy
@Sakanagi

Thank you both for the help, guess I’ll just go full spirit and work towards a good weapon.

Too lazy to backread…

What cards are viable for sorcerer now? haven’t played for a while lol :frowning:

Build: Cryo C3- Sorcerer C2-Warlock C1-Shadowmancer C2.
What do you think 1:1 INT:SPR or Full SPR?

full SPR

anyway, linker2 for shadowmancer2 is actually good, try it for nuking damage.

Guys I need help deciding. Right now I’m Cryo3-Sorc2-Chrono3.
Chrono3 works great, synergizes well with cryo3. Even quicken helps in meleeing icewall for burst. And of course there’s Haste and Pass. Haste works on the summon too. I’m lacking damage other than with summon and ice wall. Pass I can resummon though.

But I’m also thinking of these:

• Cryo3-Sorc2-Necro3
  • Cryo3-Sorc2-WL3
  • Cryo3-Sorc2-Necro2-WL1
  • Cryo3-Sorc2-Necro1-WL2

I need some insights on Necro and WL. Which one is better aoe? Survivability? Bossing? I heard skeletons are squishy especially against bosses, is that true?
Or should I just keep going as chrono3…

Switched build to
Wiz C3, Thauma c1, Sorc c2, Necro C3.
Not happy about switching, as thematically I prefer Sorc C3 and Pyro C3, but I have reached my limit.

I use the Shrink Body attribute with Swell left arm so that I can do damage burst damage to regular enemies while not on my Summon.

how about this ? i need suggestion
Wiz - Pyro2 - Thaum2 - Sorc2 - Ench2
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2122a66aii.253545.2a3a7151.1a3a65.1a7a85213141.7a8a95a5

or this Wiz - Cyro3 - Sorc - Thaum2 - Encha2 ( i’m still thinking to keep wiz - cyro3 - Sorc - xxx - xxx - ench2 and need filler in “xxx”)
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#213336aaii.253545.17283f5a85.157585.1a3a65.7a8a95a5

sorry for my bad english