Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

let me share mine… i rerolled to a cryo3, ele3, sorc2. just me on single target but godly on clearing a room in a dungeon… i use my mount to lure… suprisingly i can lure that much… usually nether… then skill 2 of nether dismount, use frost pillar then frost cloud, and hail… if any lefy i use electrocute… im 100 con invested the rest spr. my cards are x3 link roller + spi, x3 hydra %dmg against frozen and x3 merregina + ice property atk. ive yet to select my blue cards… all my skills have added attribute dmg lvl 50 dont got enough money yet… i like my build and im staying it this way for the weapon just get the latest and with stat bonus mostly for spi, also for gear stack as much spi as you can… and armor… mdef is already covered by spi… im waiting for the frost lord card as my main summon someday. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

feel free to use this as reference…

cool. I was thinking to roll a sorc2-ele3 before, but I heard it’s bad without a wiz3. How are you handling the casting? Like I even have trouble with ice wall or snowball sometimes. Never tried ele3, but I’m assuming it’s worse.

heres what i do…

mount my summon and mob… (for some reason i can aggro the whole room when im riding summon)
i use a nether for this…
skill 2 of nether then dismount quick
frost pillar 1st
then frost cloud
distance myself.a little while they are frozen then cast hail.
hail with frozen attribute…
while.they are also busy on my summon if any left
cast electrocute…
at times i can put in ice blast if im fast enough on moving.

to be honest i dont have ice wall… scouts honor…
my cryo only has frost pilar, snowrolling, max ice blast, subzero sheild, lvl 10 ice pike.
my ele, frost cloud, hail, electrocute, freezing sphere.
for this to work… you really need sorc 2… you need a meat shield in a form of a summon and a lure mechanic in a form of mount the summon…

i rearlly use snowrolling or freezing sphere… its more situational now on my side if i havr other party members with me… if i solo what i said before is my rotation…

its just preference… and i prefered doing this

im still leveling my cryi sorc lock, cryo sorc shadow, and still thinking if i can make the cryo sorc ench with a nether summon and a naktis summon… couz i have 1 for elec dmg hehehe… sorry after the reset i spend my time making source variants for myself…

side note i did this in a 300dun XD im suprised at myself too…

I’m currently with a cryo3 sorc2 wl3 and I don’t think I’ll change it. Yes, full spr wich means a good weapon is needed… But any wl3 needs a good weapon
Every class does at the end heh

I really recommend you to try it.

The pve is really easy. With a primus staff with trans 2 I can be easily the dps in a grinding party and challenge mode isn’t hard (sorry that’s all I have for pve experience :stuck_out_tongue: ) - I’ll have to change the weapon ;-; 0 luck with the freaking anvils

I can’t wb because my comp sucks… But I think it would do a really great job. Wl skills are great and I can say that the new skills is good belive it or not '-'
Survivability … Hum I think it’s just better then elementalist wl and a little worse then sorc necro… You won’t die easy but you’ll take damage? Nothing that some potions can’t deal with I guess.

1 Like

im currently sorc 3 before hitting lck… a few more grinds after maybe ill hit it… currently i have 2 cry sorce 250+ been leveling it like hell… and a 4th one buy still cryo 3… those that i mentioned before are my target builds for my upcoming sorce… yeah weapon play a big dif… but funny im using catacombs sstaff on all of them hahahhaa… ive been busy investing in cards and skills… maybe later on ill find my gears… for now… level… hahahhaa

I agree, Warlock3 works great as alternative to necro.

Necro might be more overall damage in some situations, but warlock’s burst seems to make it more versatile and faster at clearing content (especially in bossing settings)

1 Like

@LittleSamson so what is your build now ? i use to love your runesorc now i change to wiz1>cryo2>psy1>sorc2>rune>ench2

I love aoe jumping with lightning hands

Sword Ballista (Gorkas):

Auto Attack SFR % : 388% x 1 hit; 2 sec cd (large AoE)

Info: https://tos-kr.neet.tv/npcs/800081

Froster Lord:

Auto Attack SFR % : 238% x 3 hits? ; 3 sec cd

Info: https://tos-kr.neet.tv/npcs/800076

It looks like Marnox will still dominate over Gorkas in terms of raw damage though due to faster attack speed(?) and higher damage.

Marnox’s Auto: 296% x 2 hits, 1 sec CD.

Info: https://tos-kr.neet.tv/npcs/800078

Netherbovine is probably ahead of Gorkas still.

Hi friends. I have a Lv. 10 Templeshooter and 2 Netherbovines cards on Lv. 1.

Question 01) if i use Templeshooter to feed a Netherbovine, it will bem Lvl 10?

Question 02) You guys think its better change to Netherbovine? Or is better have the two on my hand?

Thanks all!

Hi,

1. No it will be lvl 2 or 3 i think, not more as lvl10 card will give 500 exp or so
  2. It’s good to have at least 1 Netherbovine card, so what you do with the second is up to you.

Some more tips. If you have Sorc circle2? you can morph your Templeshooter into Netherbovine to give the latter 10 star stats. This way you won’t nees to get Netherbovine card to lvl10. But if you are Sorc1, then there’s no other way only to feed some trash cards to level your Nether.

Whoa my friend! Yes, i’m Lv. 2, and i will do this! Neve have listen this before. Thanks!

who has other corky sorc builds
i built a
wiz1>cryo3>elem3>sorc2(waiting for frost lord card)
wiz1>cryo3>sorc3>lock2(helga current)
wiz1>cryo3>sorc2>alch3(nether/templ)
i got a 4th one
wiz1>cryo3>sorc3 either feather or enchant… still thinking.

any of you have corky builds w/o the necro i tried it already… :slight_smile:

I bet you haven’t tried this one.

when will we have Gorkas??

I want to ride those awesomeness!!
more like Robo :v

I saw some Sorcerer riding devil and perform critical hit, like Temple Shooter.
What determine the critical hit? the owner’s critical rate?

Wondering how are sorcerers holding up with Linker 1 or 2 in their builds. Never touched linker for so long so just wondering haha. I notice there are a lot of sorcerer shadowmancers around with Linker 1 and 2, so I’m quite interested how useful Linker 1 or 2 is in a setting like ET or challenge mode where you have to clear multiple mobs fast.

Just asking because I don’t have linker and wondering if I’m missing out too much (went pyro3 sorc2 wl1 shadowmancer2 using zaura as a block and aggro tank, loving it so far).

Link is pretty good, it gives you strong mob clear potential without having to rely on your summon. But your summon tends to be greedy and kill the mobs as soon as you hit the link button if it’s anywhere near them.

Not really a problem, but annoying if you like doing the JP>Condense combo lol.

I don’t know how much damage Pyro3 adds, but I suspect it won’t be all that far behind Linker 2. Link is strong, but only adds a spike in damage every 20 seconds or so. I suspect Pyro will increase your sustained AoE much more significantly.

I think the summon’s stats determine its critical rate, and this cannot be increased by your own stats. It can be affected by debuffs on monster and by quicken attribute though.

I took pyro just to have an edgy sorcerer, nothing much about viability. I assumed I’ll be well off going full SPR on such a build as long as I get a good weapon and so far doing well farming maps and challenge mode with a +11 HG staff (Fire Pillar is nice CC, Hell Breath surprisingly good physical attack block).

On a side note, I’m really loving how Zaura blocks so much attacks, especially when I use Riding on him and benefit from those blocks. His AoE attacks too, nice aggro pull. Any other summons able to block hits like that?