Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

oh… alright currently lv 6 in class, not sure if this is good to go:

I don’t have much experience with Pyro, so I can’t tell you whether or not that part of the build is good. I will say that with Linker (1) you will see joint penalty only being useful when you are soloing since it breaks very fast in a party.

For your point allocation, put 10 points into Summon Familiar and only 2 into Salamion.

sadly people seeing you as a necro 3 wont get you invites to higher ET :C

I really doubt I’ll reach that point since I don’t have idea of what ET means

im a w1-pyro3-sorc3-necro2, doing 35f easily daily, with the new unsummon skill it makes us more viable in ET with the Taoist combo. There’s still hope guys, yes some public groups might have some doubts but prove them wrong!

After having erroneously said that the ff debuff did not work with the summons, I recorded the effect being activated. It really works with AA and skills.

what server are you on? here in telsia, one sight of you being necro warrants immediate auto kick. some WB groups also insta kick necros, i have explain that i can do 100-200k per sec for them to keep me :cry:

Is playing cryo3 sorc2 enchanter2 fine? I’m having fun with lightning hands since I’m a fan of lightning element, frost pillar zapping multiple target feels so satisfying, it’s like I can use my summon and still dish damage without them.

I think it is totally fine, im settle with cryo3sorc2chrono1enchanter2.
chrono1’s haste attribute affect summon as well, so it critical like 10-20% chance, and enchant earth apply on summon as well to make it very tanky

For farming free dungeon pyro1linker2 is better, but cryo3 is better for challenge mode and unique raid and dungeon

hmmmm is there a way to have burst damage?
I used to use w2+cryo+kino

any suggestions?

sorc2 familiars seem to be good

I might feel strange but I’ll try this:

I decided to add 100 dex to see if it’ll affect the attack speed more, since quicken5 doesn’t really do a lot, but now I’m wondering if it’s fine to have 100dex/50con/ rest into spr, I plan to just get rid of chrono1 and go sorc3 until they begin revamping wizard before redeciding.
100 dex allows me to hit once per 0.5seconds, with quicken 5 its about 0.4-0.45

Did someone tried a build with sorc / chanter or sorc / shadow viable ?

I finally got the chance to play my Sorc today for the first time in months (she was sitting at Rank 7 waiting for the Shadowmancer release, on the off chance there wasn’t a reset event).

My build is Wiz1>Pyro1>Linker2>Sorc3>Shadow2. Stats are full SPR. And I have to say, the build feels super nice to play.

Using primarily Netherbovine as my summon, I feel very effective in clearing dungeons almost solo. My rotation is typically something like run in mounted to collect the mobs all into one place, Roar >Dismount > Condense > Link > Conjure x2 > Mount > Roar. That was enough to clear rooms in one cycle in the 270 dungeon (subbing Evocation in before I had Condense), and takes enough of a chunk out of the mobs in the 300 dungeon that they can be fairly easily cleaned up afterwards.

I was originally planning on resetting out of Linker and going Cryo3, and while I still think that’s a viable option, Linker meshes so well with Shadowmancer that I just can’t bring myself to let go of it.

As a bit of a self review…Pyro does basically nothing for the build. I might swap it for Cryo 1 or even Wiz 2 just for more levels in Sleep. I don’t think there’s really any strong choices at Rank 2, so I’d just go for your personal preference on this one.

Linker 2 is a fairly strong choice. It feels pretty lackluster until you hit Rank 8, but once you get those Shadowmancer skills it suddenly feels very powerful. Shadow Thorn only being able to hit 1 target is a bit unfortunate, but it’s high single target and high overheat make it alright for cleaning up. Conjure and Condense both work phenomenally with Link. Of course, while doing dungeons you’re going to want to either split off from the main group if you’re confident in your ability to clear, or otherwise just be generous with your Link. Don’t expect to get your own spike off when you are PUGing.

Sorc 3 is…probably not necessary. I took it because I was stubborn about not wanting to be a Necromancer back when I first made the character, and I’ve maxed all the Circle 3 skills, but I find myself almost never using them. Five extra points in Summoning feels nice, and 5 extra points in Bats is both nice for a small damage boost and really fun to use with the new Unsummon skill.

The smarter choice would be to take something else Rank 7. I don’t know too much about Warlocks, but it certainly looks like a promising option with a variety of damage skills and the Dark Damage attribute to buff your Shadowmancer skills. Chrono would give you Quicken and Stop to help out with your Summon, but I always feel a little depressed at the thought of stopping at Chrono 1. Featherfoot gives you some interesting options through Blood Sucking, Nghadundi, and increased recovery attributes, but you’ll probably want to take Wiz2 if you go that route. Necro is an option if you like Templeshooter, otherwise I’m not sure how much it adds. Linker 3 would probably be viable, as five more points in JP/HK will make your spike that much stronger (and the HK “nerf” will be a buff to you, since you don’t care about AoE Ratio), while Lifeline will give you a handy way to swipe a good chunk of Int from party members, not to mention pass your SPR to any Thaumas you are partying with. I’ll probably be stubborn and stick with Sorc3 though.

I can’t really imagine taking anything other than Shadowmancer for Rank 8 and 9. Shadow 1 gives you your core unmounted skills for the build, since Sorcerer skills are pretty awful offensively besides Summoning and Riding. Shadow 2 gives you so much added damage to your C1 skills, along with a very strong new skill in Condense, that I can’t imagine missing it. I’m sure there are other viable options at Rank 8+, but if you are considering Shadowmancer at all, I think it’s really all or nothing.

TL;DR, I think Shadow2 is extremely viable for a Sorc build. Take Linker to bring out the best of your Shadowmancer skills or Cryo3 to bring out the best of your Summon.

try this build if you got Linker 2

Wizard2 and featherfoot1 is good for recovering HP. also bloodsucking damage if combined with linker is actually decent.

I think wiz2 is a good option for better Reflect Shield too. It will take more hits, and since it’s based on SPR, it will feel better than anything pyro can offer.

I took wiz1-Pyro2-thauma2-sorc2-shadow2.
It feels so good. Gather mobs with hiding skill, set and forget, use fire pillar or other CC (shadow fetter or even sleep), shrink mobs, and finally shadow conjuration (can use fire wall before it too). Use shadow thorn to tear appart any remanescents.

i am from telsiai, ahaha but i understand how you feel.

Does Chappa card also increase your summon damage while riding or not riding?

How about wiz/cryo3/Sorc3/SM2, what do you think about it?