Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

hmmmm think sorc2+necro3 works?

Currently rocking Pyro 3, Sorc 3, Necro 2.

after rework summon aoe, necro 3 best than necro2

Testing my exotic sorc build with ff3. Works well and its very fun to use.

1 Like

Is Enervation works with Summon?
I’m wondering what class is best to work with Enervation.
imo it is like FrostPillar>Enervation>FrostCloud, but it cant be done at the moment as it require R10. Summon who apply multihits maybe a good alternative

Yes, any attack will trigger it.
Enervation isn’t hard to trigger all 10 hits.

Also, if you’re wondering, Levitation can be used with riding.

1 Like

No, Enervation doesnt work with summon attacks or skills.

guys! anyone can try Frosterlord + rune of ice? It would be great if it boost the damge of frosterlord :smiley:

It doesn’t? I thought it triggered when I used it.
Sorry for the misinformation. @nightrain_scy

@AmartiZ I don’t think it works like that since it freezes and Rune of Ice increases ice damage.

1 Like

If it is a debuff in the target, it work, but regular buffs for the char doesnt work on summons.

Frosterlord cannot get buffed with rune of ice and the frosterlord attacks are Neutral Magic, unexpectedly.

Frosterlord riding skill are great, the auto-attack is best vs large targets such as bosses

1 Like

Any good Sorc’s build after patch update??
Sorc 2/ Necro 3 or sorc 3 / Necro 2??

well… what’s the best way to support my summons?
I tried with pyro+elementalist, cryomancer but I’m not convinced of either… maybe full pyro? (I got agny…)

Use Linker to link mobs, pyro2 filler pillar to stun mobs, or cryo3 frost pillar to gather mobs. If you want to support your summons, you must strengthen your weapon. Higher weapon attack = stronger summon.

You could also take kino to CC mobs, but linker and cryo3 are superior.

@Kur0ir0_Rai Sorc2 + Necro3 is best option. Necro3 is better than sorc3. Necro3 will give you new attributes and summon undead archer. In the future, summons will be buffed and get 8 AoE attack ratio. AoE undead archers are very strong. This patch is already available on KR server.

1 Like

Thank you so much :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

alright, I’ll give a try to pyro+linker.
also, what’s actually better? salamion or the familiars? (guess I can have bothe but I don’t see any clear difference x_x)

Yes, summons do trigger enervation. This is good with the netherbovine “S” skill since it triggers a lot of hits. Also summon familiar from sorc will trigger the hits each too.

This is untrue.

You are correct, not misinformation.

2 Likes

Thanks for the confirmation.
I had a Sorcerer2>FF3 for a day, but resetted it something else so I wasn’t 100% sure when he said it didn’t.

I prefer maxing summon familiar because it gives burst that you can control better than salamion. Can also use chapparition cards to increase the burst by a lot.

I’m certainly doing something wrong. xD
Can u show it plz? I tested several times with no sucess.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just did not pay attention at all
It really works, sorry for the misinformation.