Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

Hahahahaha, ty for the welcome

1 Like

IMC, please, remove the drain mana of summon :frowning:

which 170 Rod would be BEST long term for a Pyro1-Link2-Socr2 build??? Maga Rod or Ignition??

They move attack ground to c1 like it was in icbt

@iv.capala

Maga Rod I suppose. You get to have almost -700 SP, which means A LOT to your Summon Drain, you can mostly fill the same amount of SP with potions and Summons uses % SP, so it will alwayis keep itself up for the same amount of time, just draining less potions if you have less SP.

Ignition is nice but I canā€™t see it proccing much on Pyro 1. Summon doesnā€™t proc Ignitionā€™s burn effect.

He has some cryo skills too.

Would anyone be kind enough to do a skill demo for the mummyghast? I wanna know if itā€™s AOE spell pulls enemies towards it just like it does to players on boss fights.

Just like this.

Your post made me feel guilty about procrastinating on those skill videos it will be up in about 5 minutesā€¦
Edit Its aoe attack seems to be knocking things back not pulling them in when i use it. Yeah after some testing its a knock back aoe with a pretty large range.

Edit 2 the updated video is posted
Edit 3 People let me know if you prefer the links or having the videos directly embedded in the main post.

by summon, you mean the big pet right?

I believe property attack and ignition applies on familiar also, but not salamion

Thanks for the update! I really appreciate this thread!

Too bad it doesnā€™t pull in enemies, that would be a big help at dg/missionsā€¦ Iā€™m currently deciding whether I should go sorc 2 or warlock 1.

w - c - psy - psy - psy - sorc ā€¦ sorc2/war

As a wizard 3, i canā€™t seem to decide what skill would be useful at high levels

Energy bolt deals very little damage, takes a good amount of mana (we donā€™t have alot of those around) but benefits from aoe attack ratio of cat and possibly gears that have it, such as roxona plate gloves, is it even worth it? Right now i only have lethargy1, sleep15, magic missile5, quickcast5

So you already got everything wizard has to offer :stuck_out_tongue:
If you are planning a class that has casting time or one of the news that will come out, consider maxing Surespell also.

1 Like

that is kind weird, should be dark magic lol, doesnā€™t really make any sense, ā€œblood sucking batsā€ so dark to me, well what ur thoughts about evocation? really have bad dmg?(I mean if this attack is based on the 2nd card in the grimoire, should have great dmg if ur 2nd is a TS lvl 10 for ex.)
desmodus being earth proprierty is one of the reasons that make me donā€™t want a sorc 3 to my build x,x, should be better with warlock, + more dark dmg to use with my servant, in c2 or 3 for sure.

I have it level 1 and oh itā€™s bad, really really bad.
very small circle despise the animation being a huge explosion and the damage comparing to TS is half TS 1 hit soā€¦ 1/4 TS attackā€¦ 45s cooldown
but hey at least the animation is dope :v

Has any of the people that went warlock for c7 confirmed that invocation work when the your summon kill the mobs? Thatā€™s really the deciding factor for me ._.

and icewall/fireball. do those leave spirits?

from what i read before, no, it doesnā€™t

I am currently a wiz3 > linker 1 > sorc 2

Since sorc3 is kinda weak, and i dont really want to go warlock

Is it a really bad idea to take linker 2? I mean 10 man JP and sharing cat buff / QC seems pretty awesome
But that would make me more of a support roleā€¦ maybe?

Link2 is 8 links, only 2 more, u can get 6 links with dandel gem.

And you need some dps class on rank 7, people is going wl cause they want improve it in rank 8-9 in a future.
If u dnt like the wl, u still can try Necro, is good with link and w3, or mabe feather

1 Like

Considering the pvp, is the summon affected by CC such as iron hook, frost pillar, gravity pole, raiseā€¦ ?