Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

Oh thank you for your answer, it really helps. Today I am gonna test Archon’s movespeed, maybe I am being silly but that movespeed seems like a big deal to me haha.

The downside is that he does not have very high base stats, so I guess it won’t scale much either, but I gotta go fast 8)

Actually what i have tested only seemed to me like the star rating of the card is transferred but not stats (even tho they are seen in grimoire tab). So I really doubt the movspd will be transferred, but if you find it is, please post it here.

So far tested morphing 10star marnox into 1star netherbovine, and 10 star marnox into 10star netherbovine and when simply summoning the 10star netherbovine without morphing, the damage is the same as him being morphed from 10star marnox (marnox has greater patk, but the actual attack damage did not change compared to simply summoning netherbovine 10star).

Please feel free to correct me if you have different results.
EDIT:grammer

1 Like

When you use the summoning skill, the boss stats will be set depending on your SPR.
After you summon it even if you change your SPR the boss stats will still remain the same but his attack can change with your equipped weapon. So if you use high SPR weapon to summon and then change to high matk weapon, the boss will have even more attack.

summoner in this game need to invest a lot of money)
:sad:

Here’s a question for the more experienced veteran Sorcerors.

What cards do you use for your Red and Purple slots? Unlike traditional cookie cutter wiz builds, I feel like we don’t necessarily use Chappa or Gazing Golem since most of the time we’re sitting on our summons with a perm Pain Barrier effect active.

Has anyone tried experimenting if Rajapearl/Prison Cutter effect works while you’re on the summon?

What about Velpede (increased chance for movespeed +4 when killing enemies)

Been thinking about cards too… didn’t care for using these either.

That’s interesting tbh, this should be tested I’d probably use if it worked well.

So apparently, copied bats do damage but if the originals disappear first the rest will disappear as well. Not sure how reliable/usable that is still.

how about centaurus card will it boost aoe effect much liek servant does?

i tested some biterigina, what your summon killed with or non riding also doesnt count as yours, so the effect is not applicable. Even if you applied poison, Velnia Monkey will not works on summon.

currently im using red canceril card to heal myself when riding. purple im not sure what is best

What is the best card for the shoggoth? I found out that Glass Mole’s Card gives a ton of HP, does any other card gives more?

litl samson say - “reaverpede card work normal for summon”

Hello, I’d like to ask how the “scaling” of Sorc skills with spr works, like the maths for it lol

@migueldegamo

All summons dealing True AoE attack, which mean there is no target limit.
As long as all targets inside your summon’s hitbox. centaurus card have no impact

@webdogthegreat
At the moment, there is no official formula, but some players tested could be around as below:
(Summon Base Attack + Weapon Matk) * (SPR*0.3%) * (Summon Skill %)

For basic/skill attack AoE or Skill %, refer to database
https://tos.neet.tv/npcs?name=pc_summon&race=Velnias&cn=1&f=1

I really hope IMC lets Sorcerers use potions during riding again…

Canceril is purple, but yes, this is probably the best purple card to pick for a riding build since you don’t need Gazing. One should stack up with HP hats or more hp somehow to make it more effective though.

So i was checking some cards to put on my sorc/necro shoggoth. 800k hp is this really good?

Another question for the veterans but this time more focused on Joypad users,

As someone who plays sorc on a Joypad I find it irritating and annoying to press and hold L1 button to attack while on the mounted summon. I often find my finger pretty much glued to the L1 button when I’m killing things while mounted so what I’m wondering is, Is there a way to tinker with the joypad XML file so that you don’t have to press and hold L1 while mounted on the summon in order to execute skills?

Ideally, I’d just like to rely on pressing X/T/B/A buttons without pressing L1.

agree! Oh this must emploee!

I use exactly the Chapparition and the Gazing Golem.
But my Sorcery build is with Cryo / Kino / RuneCaster.
So these cards help me with the Pain Barrier and the quick damage of the Wall-Pressure combo.

i want to check this build: pyro3>sorc2>necro1>shadow2 ;x dunno if lock1 or necro 1 will be better .. necro shogoth is really nice damage and lock invocation is nice aoe plus 30% damage buff to shadow ..

I went with sorc3 instead of kino runecaster build and spend more time mounted on marnox or zaura so neither chappa or gazing golem seemed like it would have any effect on me. I think someone mentioned velpede card works while Riding so I want to give it a try and see if it really does. For now I’m using 2 cancerils

1 Like

Do note that summon’s kills don’t spawn souls for invocation.