Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

My build is Wi - Cryo3 - Sor2 - RC - Enchan2

now I’m RC my build no combo PP+ IW im not sure Rune of Ice + IW + Ice blast is worth for bossing maybe need to IW in the right place for party member to hit them main slot i go for Nether 10 but secondary im not sure what i need maybe i go Necroventer for bossing

Nether is ok for AA but he is lack of dmg when against the mob that resist pierce atk. it lost dmg around 40% today i went HG230 and Nether hit around 18-25k for pierce extra dmg and resist pierce 8-12k other is around 15-18k thats why i want some card to pair with him

yes Marnox is OP in my server he is still rare. everyone that get Marnox want to real money trade and its cost to high around 8000x Marnox should be end game card for all sorceror. i will take it someday

For this kind of situations i have Tomb Lord in the second slot. Slow attack, but hits at least 3 targets (if only one target it will get all 3 hits at the same time) and has a really nice knockdown + it’s magic damage.

Also regarding morph, i tried lately several times and i didn’t notice any damage reduction compared to normal summoning.

1 Like

Did a bit of testing of my own, and it does look like Morph has been fixed. Tried it with 1 and 10 star cards, Morph definitely adopts the stats (or at least the card level) of the primary summon now. Finally, I never have to level a summon card again! (until it gets bugged by something else)

1 Like

Every summons have its own database, mostly the skill damage %, but we have to consider some summon hit 2 times are not shown here.
https://tos.neet.tv/npcs?name=pc_summon&race=Velnias&cn=1&f=1

Templeshooter is really good, and it is best if you have at least Necro1 to have shoggoth apply the decay for you.
But of all things, it is dealing 217%x2 with 2s cd which is lowest among 2hits summon, but it become highest when you apply decay. Not to mention, it have good range and aoe.
Else, Marnox 296%x2 with 1s cd with a very wide attack range is the best general get-to-go summon.

Necroventer is 309% strike with 1s cd, and x2 if position correctly,
hence it is potentially the best single target hitter due to its narrow hitbox.

Some strong strike mobs like Harpeia/Cyclops/Unlocker/Mummyghast are pretty strong 1hit attacker, but easily lost to those 2 hits attacker.

Enchanter lightning hand have 20% matk debuff, so some magic attack summon may synergy well, but as I see there are very few summons with good magic type basic attack.

Chronomancer’s Quicken and critical attribute buff Summon a lot, so we also may test more chrono3sorc2 as it able reutilize some 3s slow physical attack summons. (but i don’t recommend to use R8 for old classes, there are more coming so we save for them, so instead of Sorc3 i think Sorc2-Necro1 or Sorc2-Chrono1 or Sorc2-RC is much better)

Hello so currently i’m using an old build.

Wiz 2> link 2 > sorc 2 > now ff 1

My damage is not on par with other players and I need help on how to make this build work.

I have a lvl 6 templeshooter card, went full int, and see that sorc is scaled with spr. Overall I hate my build :frowning:

Hi,
your best bet would be to wait till reset event (which we will hopefully get when new patch hits iToS) and then just go full SPR with the summon build of your choice (plenty were mentioned here or on reddit, so better check and find the one for you in advance).

Hello.
Your build is not that bad.
You are Sorc2 which is very good, and has Wiz2 and Link2 which helps in FF2.
Your problem is stats and your weapon.
If you change stats to full SPR and put a good weapon, such as a Regard Horn Staff +11 or Vienarazis Staff +16, and put transcend 5 on one of the two, the damage of your Summon will very good. With FF2 you have high survival and with Kundela Slash and Bone Point you kill any Boss with facility while Summon is in the Hold skill attacking and with Boss Aggro.

Sorry for my english, it was google translate and I’m too lazy to get it right. :smile:

As the other stated, you should go full SPR. Maybe wait for an event that gives timed restat potions?
FF has terrible AoE which is where you summon comes in.
Also, FF 1 is a really underwhelming class. FF 2 is when you get a lot more single target damage.

If I played that build, I would use riding and boss skills a majority of the time while only getting off if fighting a boss, linking or healing.

Does Magic amp. increase summons’ attack too? or just Magic Atk. does?

Magic atk and magic amp both do NOT increase summon damage. Only magic atk of your weapon matters, everything else will only increase your character’s magic atk, and not summon damage (even gems in your weapon).

Is it worth the investment if I try to increase the character’s own DPS

It depends on your build. If you’re mainly a rider sorc, probably not worth. If you deal damage on your own often or have only 1 circle sorc, then it will be a good investment.

I’m currently a cryo3 sorc3, because I just liked to use the boss’s skill so much, but the thing is I’m not properly geared (budget limit, only wearing some war mage right now) so I can’t take too much hit while riding, so my play-style is limited to jump > use skill > hop off, and let the boss tanks (which is what held me back from trying to put attribute points in Riding: Increase Stats)

Should I just wear plate armor?

I plan to take shadowmancer when C9 hits, so maybe it’s worth putting gems?
Thank you for your input.

Any Red Cards worth using as a Sorc 3? Chap is useless and I just tested Moa, the additional damage to demons doesnt work while riding and only applies to your other skills. This is frustrating

If that was you asking the same on reddit, i tried t reply in details on your questions. but just in case i’ll paste it here as well.

okay so first, attribute will not apply if you cast your summon’s skill and hop off immediately.

second, gems do not increase your summon damage.

with that said, there are currently two ways to solve your issue. you can either focus on your character’s own damage (lvl7 gems in weapon, matk enchanted headgear etc.) and maximize your bats skill (familiar). when patch hits itos then you can either go shadowmancer C2 for high damage skills or enchanter C2 for good sustained damage with AA and lightning hands, getting rid of sorc C3 in both cases (which is really not needed anyway).

or you can get HG plate armor with red gems in pants and top + headgears with HP enchant and use priest shop for aspersion (after patch it will be much more helpful as well). also when randomized gear comes with patch you will be able to find good hybrid int/spr plate gear.

1 Like

If you like riding a lot, you can consider Sorc2Necro2 or going Necro at R9, those skeletons and shoggoth will able to mitigate the damage for you.

Or considering R9 coming soon within 1 month, Enchanter2 also good option with new Enchant Earth Skill, it should works together with Subzero Armor to mitigate more damages via blocking and freezing.

How does the Morph skill works exactly? I have seen in the Mechanics guide that the Archon boss has 54 of movespeed, if I use it at level 10 in the first slot then morph it into a Necroventer, will the Necro have all that movespeed? Also, what happens if I morph a level 10 card into a level one? Will it be strong as a level 10 card? Does morph transfer any stats or it just replaces the current summon?

@Gustavo all stats will be the same, thats the cool thing on sorc 2 you can test every boss out you want while keeping your maincard at high level and not have to invest in other ones

why before call boss and ride use max spr weapon than equip 2H max magic attack weapon?
its work only for ride or necr summon to?