Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

:slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:
:slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:

Sage sucks! And for a red class that should be a DPS class, it’s ridiculous.
It has no control, it has no damage … and multiply bats that do not deal damage, because only the original bats attack, it’s just a little for a low rank class, even more for a Rank 8 class.

Anyone know if Morph still reduce the damage done?
Also, if I hop on> use skill> hop off , will the riding bonus damage attribute still be applied if I hop off before the Summon is done with its skill animation?

dont worry. sage 3 will fix it. Soonβ„’

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

hey i find some vid that said Harpie strike atk better than necroventer . is it true ?

Yes, its true. Her basic atk is a lot more stronger than necro. But, its also pretty slow and doesn’t have a good aoe.

Harpeia

Necroventer

what card i should pick to pair with netherbovine for beginner ?

and i found that summon cant kill monster in Cranto Coast if summoner not atk that target it will atk dmg 1 all time. is it bug or patch balance ?

I do not want to argue or anything, but in my opinion Temple Shotter is one of the best summons for EVERYTHING, Farm, Boss, Ride … The only time I change it is when I use Hold and Lethargy in a Boss and I prepare the Combo: Ice Wall + Psychic Pressure, at this point I use the Necroventer because of the Strike damage.
I have tested several different cards, I even have some 10 stars like Nether Bovine which is very good, but I still prefer TS because its basic attack damage is very good and has good AoE and skills nor do I need to comment.
The only card that many say is good but I still have not tested it is Marnox, I still can not find it to sell at Silute.

Regarding Templeshooter, his damage is on par with most other summons but the speed of hit autoattack is what makes a difference. If you have Necromancer in your build, sure TS will be top due to decay debuff, but should you not go Necromancer and instead focus on Sorc (riding or mixed with other classes), Netherbovine is best due to lowest CD on autoattack (1 second) and also having a slight pushback which interrupts all the attacks of the mobs. So it’s both safer and deals more damage compared to Templeshooter if you are not Necromancer .

For bosses I believe it is obvious now that either harpeia or necroventer is best due to lethargy debuff

Give Chapparition card a try. It has a really wide AOE normal atk

1 Like

The crabs? It is intended, the mob has a special shield.

HP restricted damage barrier – Mob HP cannot decrease to 0 for (X) amount of hits. Prevents one shot kill.
Cranto coast (map level 223): crantoshell (1 hit barrier, HP cannot decrease below 450 on the first hit).
You must attack it once with your character before any summons can kill it.

Find more mobs at: [Info] List of special & status resist mobs (link resist, more...)

Don’t forget that frozen enemies receive more Strike damage as well. Bosses can be β€œfrozen” with Ice Pillar.

@greyhiem Does Tala Wizard have that too? I recall my summons not being able to kill them.
Edit: Never mind, they do. I just went and checked.

I’m not sure, I’ll test and edit this post later.
Edit: It seems to be a little bit weaker, but I’m not 100% sure.
Tested using a level 10 TS in main slot and level 1 in secondary.

Yes, you lose the extra damage from riding.

Not sure, I think it might be. I had found more special mobs since, however I have not updated the special mob status thread :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

aw, too bad that it doesn’t stick when hopped off.
Can boss be frozen by other skills btw?

I use a templeshooter for mobing but I’m necro2sorc2, and netherbovine for bossing.

As I said earlier, I have no objective to discuss, because what I know is due to testing and not theoretical.
My build is Wiz2-Cryo2-Kino-Sorc2-RuneCaster … I have Nether Bovine 10 stars and thought it the best for farm, but after I learned to play right with Temple Shotter I realized Ride with him is the best thing…

In Boss he is also excellent, as I said before I only change him through Necroventer when I use the Wall-Pressure combo buffed by Ice Rune.
At ALL other times the best summon is the Temple Shotter (except for the Marnox I have not tested yet).

You can buy the Temple Shotter that you will be well accompanied. :slight_smile:

Regarding Marnox, it’s good. Like really good. Both riding and auto-attacking.
3rd skill is deals very high damage on bosses when positioned properly (multi hit aoe) and 2nd is an okay low cooldown dash with decent damage and good aoe also able to hit 2-3 times each mob it catches on its path. Overall you should aim for it, as it’s a huge damage boost compared to both Netherbovine and Templeshooter.

Also Prison Cutter is decent with a 2-hit attack (same as Marnox, but a bit slower) if you haven’t tried it yet (I used it before i got marnox card)

thanks ! but its not a first hit crab hp around 32k and my Nether AA 15-20k per hit

when the second hit apply its fix crab hp to 2k and still hit 1 dmg idk why maybe its mechanic of Hp restricted thanks btw