Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

looks fine, I’m still not sure RC is worth it assuming the jumping-attack-while-riding is a bug and will be removed but the rest of the build should work well

thanks ! and what card i should lv up for summon ?

nether necro temple is it enough ?

even if it will fixed i think RC still worth it

because you probably non riding when you are using lightning hands, atk+jump atk+summon atk should dish out some good damage.
use riding only when you want cast skills

at the same time you can amplify your icewall to synergy with dopple or let support hit the icewall for you.

as beginner, that 3 cards are good enough.

Thanks for the clarification. ^^
Now, I need some tips regarding the purple cards to be equipped to sorcerer. I was going to use 3x Gazing golem, but after i equipped just 1 lv10, the proc rate is pretty high, so 3 would be too much. But now i dont know what to put in the remaining 2 slots. I thought about Yeti (Max HP +[★ * 180]) or Canceril ([★]% chance of recovering 2% HP when hit by Medium-sized monsters)

My build: Pyro3 > Sorc2 > FF2

I think any status inflict card will be good. like marionette/mineloader/poison/bleed, since you will proc a lot of hits with lightning hand basic attack.

Canceril is okay if you use enchant armor’s shop to get CON bonus from SPR, and if you use it for farming, since you use 2H Staff would be squishy a bit. Gazing Golem really a good choice, it will eliminate stuck delay to help you dish damage smoother.

pyro3sorc2ff2 is not optimal imo, mainly int-spr stats ambiguity, but reduced with high end matk weapon.

i think gazing golem is not really needed for sorc 2-3 builds…

i took a screenshot from the other thread and tried to measure the range of lightning hands and compared it to summon devil… i’m guessing lightning hands has a longer range than summon devil…

AI has been improved and I think they will attack properly at that range. The problem is when you get knocked away causing the devil to follow you so it would still be good to have gazing golem card. If hybrid rider-auto attacker you can even ride while waiting for pain barrier to pop before dismounting to auto attack which is a nice gameplay thing

at that range, it’s much easier to just move back and avoid aoe kd/kb attacks, and then jump back in to attack the target boss/monster… or just ride your devil… no need for gazing golem… just use that slot for another card…

as someone tested that when you receive multihits from many monsters, you will suffer some small delay spikes that will impacted your attack animation, and gazing golem card will ignore those spikes entirely which will help smoother lightning hand build.

for the rest of purple cards, there is nothing really shine unless you want poison/bleed combo. there is really no meta, it depend your preference.

thanks !

what about Morph skill that text said switch summon but still use stat form first summon

is that mean if i use 10star first and morph to second in 1star stat will count by first 10star right? am I wrong?

well, of course you can use gazing golem cards if you want, i’m just giving feedback as to why it’s not needed…

if you’re taking damage from monsters, then having a small delay on your attacks is the least of your worries because you’re also losing life… unless you care more about smoother attack animations than your life then idk…

the video shows good playstyle beats gazing golem card…

Don’t get me wrong, i’m not saying gazing golem is meta and you must get it,
but it have its use depend on situation even for 1 card lv10 only.

I’m also not encourage you take damage, the video is quite casual one,
but there are far worse scenario and you can’t avoid no matter how good your playstyle,
there could missile/magic mobs, or spiral arrow could stuck you, and like elite pack, or in dungeon or ET a lot of knock back mobs, the getting hit stuck will really caught you

Thanks for the info.
For now, The best option I’m seeing is 1x Golem and 2x Yeti.
My build is pretty good actualy. FF is mainly for suportive purposes/ bossing and pyro for complemental damage. With a good weapon, the lack of int is not a problem.

There is life without being cryo sorc xD

1 Like

Sorcer 3 cryo 3 sage 2

is this a good build??

wich cards should i invest to ride? ( Im doing sorc just to play as merregina xD)

and wich cards should i invest to play walking?

Sage 2 isn’t good for anything but warp shop lol

I think u didnt checked the latest atribute, and the dmg

I did, but if you want sage just for dmg there are really better choices like shadowmancer 2 or enchanter 2 which is also a great support

shadowmancer 2 have a lot of mehcnanics without sinenergy with sorc

u want synergy? go necro lol , there’s no such synergy with sage as you think, even enchanter has more.

sage2 has damage yes and LOOOOOOOOOOOONG cd… srsly go for it if u want but imo is not worth :slight_smile: and what synergy sage has with sorc? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: oh yea can copy bats… wow, just wow :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: imo shadow 2 is a way better choice :stuck_out_tongue: but ofc its your choice :slight_smile: