Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

Not true, only the third skill “D” knocks back, and it’s not that strong of a skill in the first place so you shouldn’t be using it at all. The auto attack and S skill are excellent on any build :slight_smile:

Went to do my weekly check, is it out now o_o? if so is pure spirit still best and whats the best card?

I’ve been seeing a lot of Netherbovine, Harpeia and Templeshooter

necroventer is really good too if u using lethargy before raiding :slight_smile:

If you’re talking about the Sorcerer buffs, Yep. It’s here.
So far, nobody is quite sure if full SPR is “best” but it seems to be working fine for me.

Some cards have risen popularity due to their viability. Some examples are:

Netherbovine - 15 sec aoe skill.
Necroventer - Auto-attack hits twice (which also procs the lethargy attribute)
Templeshooter - Still pretty viable and also well-rounded. 100% more damage with decay.

What headgear stats do you guys use?

Question: Rune of Giants works with riding?

Yup!

Use Rune of giants > Riding > Step on the rune…and voila, you can use riding skills

Do the cards of the red category work in invocations if the character is equipped with it?

ex: +[★] % additional damage to enemies inflicted with sleep status.

The summon will give the additional damage if attack sleeping enemies?

Or still remains the same as allways?

I don’t think they work?

I’m currently equipped with a Minotaur ('cause he looks cute), and I’ve never seen a mob get stunned from their attacks. Maybe 'cause mine is Lvl 1, but I’ll update you if it ever stuns something.

Nope, card will not work on the summons for now.

Unless in KR they patched that flaw in sorcerer, the red cards shouldn’t apply the additional damage, only to the wizard.

1 Like

I did a gameplay of my exotic sorcerer build, with pyro + ff.
My weapon is not that good, but still can do a lot of damage xD

1 Like

I went Sorc2/WL2 (back when sorc3 was completely not worth it)

Not sure if i will regret not getting sorc3 later.

hmm should I restat and go for pure wis? cryo3/sorce3/sage atm.

Holy Buff! My Sorcerer 3 with skull smasher lvl 7 trans.

Good afternoon.
I’m not sure if this is the right place, but given the current changes in classes, I have a hint of rework skill Summon Familiar.
Instead of bats killing themselves by attacking the enemy, the bats could have their damage reduced and attack the enemy in the same way as the skeletons of the Necromancer.

3 Likes

good idea but i dont see it happening as the devs dont seem to like summons/ having alot of summons.

I like the bat skills as it is tho:c no need for a rework.
Just make c3 skills useful for real.

Hi, with Sorc1-Alchemist 3 is having more SPR than INT (4:1) better?