Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

Everyone already knows this info, and has already seen the amount of extra damage, but here I registered my test with summons with strike type attacks on frozen targets + lethargy.

1 Like

Hm. Are there any more strike-summons other than necroventer and harperia?

Netherbovineā€™s S skill and Ellaganos is all strike. Ellaganos sucks though.

What is the addon name which makes you see cast time of Lethargy and Sleep?

Minotaur, Abomination, Cyclops, Fire Lord, Blut, Cerberus, Ellaganos, Mummyghast.

Show Skill is the name.

Is the damage of melee summons increased with the Storm Calling attribute?

For melee summons, yes. Most debuffs also apply to summon attacks.

1 Like

I am wondering does quicken and haste really apply to summon
I know that when using those 2 skill an effect is showing on all allies target but does it really apply?

Quicken does not seem to apply. Not sure if the crit attribute appliesā€¦

Haste seems to only affect movement of summons when theyā€™re following you or moving around on their own, which is quite useless. If you use riding on a hasted devil, you will still move at regular (unhasted) speed.

Okey Thank you.

20char

How to use the morph combo with templeshooter

1 Like

My Templeshooter versionā€¦

Sorc c2, Rexipher

Sorc c2, Mirtis

1 Like

i have a question about the summons damage, is based on a weapon? or magic attack? like, thaumaturge buffs the summon damage?

Itā€™s because a read that on the skill discription: Ride the summoned devil from the Grimoire and take control of it. When mounted on the devil, its physical and magic attack increases proportionally to the riding characterā€™s magic attack.

When you are not riding: it is based only on your SPR, card stars, your weapon matk(not your matk, so buffs dont help you).
When you are riding, you also get bonus damage based on your total matk. So it is like non riding, but with bonus from your total matk, but this one is not that significant like your weapon matk.

1 Like

I do not think the characterā€™s MAtk really influences.

What I know that influences when you are riding is 5 things:
1- Weapon Matk
2- SPR
3- Card Stars
4- Level of Summoning Skill
5- The Attribute => Riding: Increase Stats (Increases final damage by 0.5% per level purchased from Sorcerer Master)

1 Like

Just try to take off your weapon, use Riding and put the weapon again. The damage will be slightly less than if you use Riding normally.