Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

minions fight better now… huge difference from before update… devil 15, shoggoth and salamion combined deal upwards of 70k+ to 80k+ auto attack dps with no trans regard horn staff… i’m gonna trans my staff now for more fun lol…

1 question, do Blue Gem Matk included into the damage Calculation?
or just base+upgrade+transcendent only?

seems like I’m doing at least 5x the damage of before with nuaele summon. now there is reason to keep on riding instead of jumping off all the time.

I still find riding incredibly boring since skill choice is limited and once you use the good boss skill(s), you’re just spamming a auto attack which your summon can do on its own anyway…Have you tested homonculus yet? I’m dying to know haha

1 Like

Yeah, Homun is still terrible.

1 Like

Despite we finally get the summon buff, I’m slightly annoyed morph is still bugged. -_- Ruins my rotations pretty much. Even when I’m close to my summon, or make sure it doesn’t attacks or get attack, most of the time it does nothing.

it seems Fire Lord D-skill does not persist anymore and it also doesn’t deal damage… the cooldown also remains at 4 minutes, which is kinda long… bug?

Happy year of the bovine! :grimacing::grinning:

How is sorcerer now? Can they solo farm maps with summons now? Sorry I have to ask even if I have a sorcerer.

@Cakester We do heavy high dmg now with full SPR gear and Windia Rod :slight_smile: so ye we can solo stuff
(even faster than other classes)

but i stay away from ToS too atm … i only tested it 20 minutes :grimacing:

1 Like

soo if summon’s damage are based off our weapon’s magic attack, does that mean red gems does not increase summons damage? e.g. 5 hammer with 5 level 5 red gems giving minimum 126 to maximum 1266 attack vs a rod giving 800 magic attack.

No, I don’t believe gems have an effect on summons because it does not change the number that registers as your weapon magic attack. Transcendence and enhancement will make the number higher, but gems just show up as little boosts on the side of the tooltip.

They could always solo farm maps. Damage scaling with gear and SPR has increased by a ton though. The class is essentially the same, with the same old problems, except imagine summons are doing higher damage now (enough to be a DPS class, but not enough to be the fastest map clearer). I’d say a full summon build might be more efficient at map farming than an elememe though (if geared) since summons don’t rely on CD’s. Out of all the other dps classes, a sorc with SPR and a decent weapon seems to be on par with elementalist (quite good for wizards!).

But that really isn’t saying much since FF’s dps is meh, and warlock is just a burst build with 2 skills that only really shine on high hp monsters/bosses.

I have a +11 Trans 5 Regard Horn Staff, and my Nuale is attacking for over 80k’s on 315 HG monster’s while before patch it did maybe 3-6k for those monsters. The buff was really high.

Bossing wise, Elememe still is stronger.

If your main problem with sorc was the damage, then yes it might be worth it to come back. If you found the gameplay problematic with the loads of other problems sorc has, then unfortunately little to nothing was changed outside of damage being increased for summons.

Guys, a question, im making a cryo3 sorc3 necro 1 build, but i want to know what builds do you think are best for sorc, because i want to maximize class outputs :stuck_out_tongue:

Other question, pet damage as i read depend on weapon matak, it depends too on character matak?, i ask this to see if quickspell scale pet damage on use.

Nope, weapon m.atk is only the number shown on your weapon’s damage.

Quickspell doesn’t increase damage anymore. They removed that attribute a while back.

Honestly, probably Sorc 2 Necro 2. Actually make use of SPR whereas other dps builds don’t scale from spr so it’s kind of sad. That’s not to say other builds won’t work fine though.

happy year of the bovine :laughing:

sorc3 builds should be pretty strong now, that 10% extra goes farther than it used to. it seems most if not all summon abilities got a higher “skill damage multiplier” on all your bonus summon atk.
SPR bonus is snapshotted at the moment of summon, after which you can switch to a high matk weapon.

FF2 bone pointing (unattributed) is getting NO bonus from rod matk. quite lame. so sorc2/Featherfoot2 is out.

pyro3 alch2 sorc2 is looking strong now, just tested fire pillar homun. 10 day homun limit is your worst enemy here.

does it snapshot with morph?

Fire pillar homun? How does that work out?

it’s the closest thing pyro has to a dps char. hard for me to say about ET dps unless I get that stat reset.
but it’s aim is broken and always tries to kill itself with fire pillar instead of enemies… >_>
really wierd in town actually. it casts pillar on random players (after a duel?)

note that even if this has decent dps, homun 10day limit and being stuck with agny necklace are huge problems.