Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

u must back now hunny <3

1 Like

Iā€™m too tempted to come back but im gambling on a next returning player event. Active player events are always crappy thatā€™s why I have to wait for a next returning player event.

2 Likes

ā€œSummon attack will now be influenced by the magic attack of the characterā€™s weapon, whether the attack of the summon is physical or magicā€

No more SPR?

nothing change with spr u just will get additional buff (NEEDED BUFF :V)

2 Likes

Exactly, SPR continues giving dmg to the summons.

1 Like

Oh I seeā€¦ thanks!
:star_struck:

Can we celebrate now? :thinking:

wait a momentā€¦ is this NEEDED BUFF the sorcerer rework we all waiting for??

@LucciaSchwalbe ye it is

1 Like

yes ^0^ <3 @@ ./love ( ā€˜.ā€™)v(ā€™,ā€™ )

1 Like
1 Like

So are the best boss cards to use going to be netherbovine. Necroventer, ??? . Took a long break from sorc and am not sure what i should hold onto from my old sorc.

Iā€™m still using a Templeshooter. Decay + Missile Attack is pretty good :star_struck:

if you are cryo3, nuaele and chappa work very well with ice pillar gathering mobs.
vs boss, lethargy + strike attacks (necroventer) likely your best bet.

Iā€™m waiting for the moment when TS is still the best bosser and everyone leveled up necroventer alreadyā€¦Just looking at that flare skill thing doing so many hits, itā€™s hard to believe Necroventer could compare (+falconerā€™s circling = every boss will kneel before you).

I think even in this case, Netherbovine would be superior because strike damage is stronger under effects of frost pillar, and Netherbovineā€™s aoe skill is quite low CD.

hhmmmā€¦ that might be true with todays patch. netherbovine seemed weak before.

how do i access the grimoire again? Havenā€™t touch my sorcerer for a long time but iirc thereā€™s supposed to be a button somewhere?

EDIT: nvm exp calculator add on somehow hides it.

WOOOOOOOW
My Sorcerer is strong, very strong now.
I will die in happy

Yup, just used the F skill on temple shooter riding and killed bosses faster than necroventerā€¦