Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

With the rank reset dlc and this baloon event (that is similar to the ones seen in the new klaipeda videos) on facebook, plus the recent drops of players, looks like they will bring all the contents in the next patch. (Conspiracy theories say xD)

Winter Summoner Update is Comingā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™m positive someone asked this already but Iā€™m currently the common sorc build -> Cryo 3 -> Sorc 3 -> Sage with the new summon buffs, wouldnt going full int on sorc be better now then going full spr? cause in all honesty, it doesnt really feel like spr actually adds that much damage to my summons D: (currently level 329) and I just feel so weak; where as at least full int would add damage to the cryo3, summon familiar, and sage portions to the build and just use the base damage from the magic weapon buff for the summon.
(Would really love all your advice and opinions!)

youā€™ll get more power out of SPR. certain summons in particular are noticableā€¦ chappa lightning or nuaele with cryo3 ice tree is very effective, since it throws down a bunch of aoes all in the same spot. and there is also ugly old templeshooter.
SPR is more a priority for sorc3 than it is for sorc2. and you want to get a high trans rod.
+matk equips give your summon nothing :frowning:

Iā€™m already using temple shooter and I am currently full SPR but it just feels so weak (relative to all my other classes), my auto attacks as a wizard + sacrament are currently stronger than my summon D:

If you really want your templeshooter to hit a lot, youā€™ll have to get a circle of necro to get its decay attribute (increases the damage and can sometimes crit at 10k) otherwise sorcerers atm are way to underpowered until the patch comes which will come real soon.

Edit: Youā€™ll also need to get SPR on ALL your equipment if you want to have the higher damage.

I just hope they will change Sorcerer C3 have new attribute to cast skills while mounting like frost pillar.

That would be a nice touch for Sorc C3 to add the ability to use your other skills while mounted on the devil. :disappointed:

Meh, Iā€™d actually prefer useful skill on c3 instead of that, one doesnā€™t shut out the other thoā€¦ but itā€™s not something I feel like I need personally, or want. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Another week, and still no GODDAMN SUMMON PATCH. Iā€™m done with this game. Screw IMC and their trash.

2 Likes

I would like a new or useful skill, but locking skills is not really nice to the other classes we picked. Not very friendly like druids wolf form. :frowning_face:

If we could have both I would really love that (probably will not happen).

At least Desmodus got its power doubled with another overheat. That skill was lacking, but Iā€™m not sure how it fairs now. Might still need a little boost. :confused:

Well I mean personally when using riding Iā€™d want to use the skill and unmount as fast as possible in most cases (so the summon casts skills while I do other stuff myself) so I donā€™t see the need to be able to stay riding anyways. Besides I think itā€™s fun to mount/unmount continuisly. Makes me feel busy with rotations. :sweat_smile: It makes more sense for thematic reasons too so itā€™s another reason to like it how it is.
Tho I can agree with not having to unmount would make everything faster which obviously works betterā€¦

Desmodus overheat is nice and needed for sure but it doesnā€™t make it a worthy skill for c3 sorcs, just a decent regular skill. :no_mouth: (I mean obviously way better than evocation crap.)

The word around since last week I think is that new big patch comes next week.

Because the Riding attribute only boosts Devilā€™s damage when you are mounted. Wish they would change thatā€¦

Yup. Not into the whole jumping on and off thing. It gets really annoying. I want to ride my devil like a horse and cast spells, plus it would look cool. Though I donā€™t think we would be moving our hands around when using skills. It will probably have no animation when using the skills, which wouldnā€™t look as cool thenā€¦

I didnā€™t say it makes it a good C3 skill. I was saying it makes the skill better than it previously was. :frowning_face:

If they make it stronger I hope they just boost the % this time and not just add another overheat. Would be more effective than spamming the skill. Like fireballā€¦ :confused:

@Guava

Good point. Might as well make it for when you are not riding because we are only on it for a few seconds. I donā€™t think they want us jumping on for 7-8 seconds then jumping offā€¦ thatā€™s not really riding ā€¦right?

Man, with the new card system IMC should revamp Evocation.

They could have it do its original thing, but also check what card you use for evocation. If itā€™s red it deals extra damage base on your SPR. If itā€™s blue, you create a high hp shield that can absorb damage taken based on your SPR, but only lasts for 3~5 seconds so timing is key with the shitty evocation delay. If itā€™s Green it heals the party based on SPR at maybe 1/4 the value generated for the shield. If itā€™s the other colour, it will randomly pick from the 3 possible additional effects.

On top of that, it can second row buff the party as if the party members had that card equipped at whatever star your card was.

Using ā€œEnchant Fire Scrollsā€ and ā€œTarget Lockā€ helps.
-Dhrag Necklace http://www.tosbase.com/database/items/583110/
-Dhrag Bracelet http://www.tosbase.com/database/items/603120/

1 Like

Not that great, but really cool new summon.

2 Likes

The new Demon Lord Zaura is like netherbovine without the minus damage on the skill 2.

just complete monster.

2 Likes

Finally!

2 Likes

finally ā€¦ after i stopped playing :thinking: