Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

Hello, I made a new necro 3 build with the future ktest summon buffs in mind, and was wondering what anybody thought of it. It has pyro 2 so I can do some damage of my own. Was also wondering if Flesh cannon casting time increases with skill level or not, and if so, is Quickcast necessary or not?

so thatā€™s like 250 matk I think? 290 + 710. Seems so littleā€¦
Do you know much hp 100 CON gives?

Con on mages gives something like 11k hp, on swordsmans 18k.
str gives 250 attack per 100
int 250 matk per 100
dex 500 crit attack per 100

stats are around 20-30% of your damage in the end game
even less with godlike equips

1 Like

ohh 11k hp, thatā€™s more than what I expected. Better than 250 matk I think? Wouldnā€™t having more hp and recovery be good for riding? Especially since they removed summon defense sharing which is really stupidā€¦

You donā€™t necessarily need the HP if clerics exist. Up to preference, but 250 m.atk is more than you think.

guys how to get Netherbovine card? hmm

Sorc c2 riding, they should make sorc c3 like last time! Auto skill cast! Give us auto skill cast!!!

3 Likes

Im in an internal conflict right now
I have lots of silver but idk if i should main my Falconer or Ele3Sorc2

Falconer seems to be the safe bet tho

1. Buy them from market
  2. Ask friends who played early ToS
  3. Catacombs Mission in Klaipeda (go straight down to netherbovine boss, low chance drop)
2 Likes

Falconer will eat the a lot of silver in only one atributeā€¦

With that money would be easy to get a good weapon for the EleSorcerer.

In Silute the card cost 200k in the Market and have about 2 pages of them there.

1 Like

thx bro your the best!

and btw the Helgasercle card its from the cube right?

and what map again it appears?

Helgasercle: Kalejimas Visiting Room, Storage, Solitary Cells, Workshop, Investigation Room

Is this still right? so you need to check all this map? @.@

@AmartiZ yep Helgasercle Card ā€œdropsā€ from her cube :slight_smile: and yes Helgasercle spawns atm in the same maps than before ā€¦ but i think the spawn locations will change with the upcoming changes?

1 Like

ohh. so we better get our Helga card now @.@ haha

dont bother about helga, netherbovine is far better imo ::stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Helga can spawn in all of those rooms, but she shares a spawn with mirtis, so statistically only 50% of the spawn every 4 hours is her.

Also, if no players are in any of those maps in ch1, the maps will close and the timer wonā€™t count down until someone is in there.

Helgasercle card is from both the cube, and from a regular drop. Best to roll the cubes as many times as you can (itā€™s a lot cheaper now to reroll).

1 Like

Helgaā€™s auto attack is the most badass looking one out of all the summons. Netherbovine will never be able to give you style points like that.

2 Likes

silver is not a problem tho :confused:

Sadly i dont see a rank 5 class doing better in the future than a rank 8

Any EleSorcs to chip in and give an opinion on above statement?

i got dem funds, just need to choose

Nobody knows what rank9 will bring, and there is bound to be a reset event should a huge meta shift come. Pick the most appealing to you, and stop worrying about the future pointlessly.

Elementalist is doing fine as a rank4, and there are other examples showing rank does not equate to robustness (Priest, Cleric, etcā€¦)

1 Like

Im going full on sorc then
You know what items i should aim for besides 315 orange weapon?

ohh ok thx alot bro for the info