Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

Depends on if you’re doing INT-SPR hybrid (more flexible when your summons go derp) or full SPR build (more damage on summons overall, but your non-sorc/necro skills does suffer)

For full SPR, just look at what gear the higher SPR Pardoner in town are using (except the weapon of course) and use either a staff in preparation for the eventual summon buff, or Windia Rod + OH if you want the current power.

1 Like

Endgame:

Max Petamion

Archmage Bangle, then Solmiki Bracelets

Vienti Oksinis Cloth (rare though), Solmiki (takes a super long time), War Mage or Virov (affordable option), or Lolopanther (long time to make kinda)

Cheaper options to mix and match:
War Mage Boots, with Suurit Plate Pants, Keyarc Gloves, and Eaglestar top.

If you are feeling hardcore, you can get all the highest SPR items to put on before you use summoning, then afterwards just equip your regular defensive armors. Your summon will still have the stats as if you had higher SPR.

Helga is pretty nice, as long as you have two of them. <3

Have also 2x Nuaele for bossing, only 1x Netherbovine because it has a short cooldown.

Now we just need the summon buff patch… Already… DX

still no patch notes for summoners…

I preffer an comand like, hold, atack ground to make the summon cast an preset skill, it would be fanstastic.

1 Like

Another week of hardly playing for me then. :pouting_cat:

ye another week with low dmg :sob:

maybe next week finally

( pls imc give us that patch now )

I wish it would come tomorrow in a ninja patch. I know, it’s just a ilusion…

2 Likes

I wish ppl would accept me in et… i don’t want to play another class, from my 9 chars, my necro is the only one i like…

The best choice of classes for Sorcerer is Pyro and Sage, so for class to go in Earth Tower we need a raise of dmg in pyro and sage skills. We need another exclusive neck for the pyro and give it back 100% dmg in their skills, even because the base damage of the pyro skills are low. The skill of sage ultimate dimension needs to increase the skill level of pyro in a more effective way, in addition to extending its duration. Without these changes Elememe will always be the biggest single dps aoe of the game.

Thats why im ele3sorc2 :smiley:

Hahahahaha
Elememe does not have synergy with any skills from Sorc… :sweat:

To be fair, all of the other skill changes have been ninja-patched in, so I’m not really expecting to see anything in the patch notes about it.

Obviously I’m not confident it’ll be in this patch, but the lack of patch notes about it doesn’t really indicate either way to be honest.

Being able to cast all AoE from ele skills then go on riding to do additional DPS on low cd counts as synergy.

What’s pyro’s or sage’s PvE synergy with sorc? (duplicating familiars is mostly a PvP thing for distractions, I thought?)

What’s a good cheap card alternative for TS?

Sorry if this was asked before. Not updated after patch

got a question guys. I saw a Sorc c3 with Red Gem on her Staff. She says it increase also the damage of her staff/magic damage. hmm

Are you sure they didn’t change that? I feel like they ‘changed’ the fixed values of the Summon with this rework, but I can be wrong, it will be easier to test after the M.Atk buff tho

Red gem increase MAX dmg for patk and matk.

matk on weapon have a fix dmg, example 1000, while patk have 800 - 1000.

Red Gem on that similar weapon will boost MATK from min 1000 to 1200 depends on what level red gems

1 Like

Any news when the new KTOS patch coming to ITOS on increasing the damage on summons?