Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

lol, ya i was just pull’in your chain for giggles. x3

I could take off just 25% from devil then they both will have 25% damage bonus? xD

Does Pyro’s Enchant fire and Thaum buffs work with Sorcerer? When you’re using the ability Riding??? Also, templeshooters abilities while you’re using the ability [Riding] also scale off SPR not just his auto attacks right?

OMG. for real? then i think its OP. lol

No, those buffs don’t work with riding.

Yes, all of the summon skills get stronger with higher SPR.

Personaly i would like to see a complete rework from circle 2 ahead, because i dont fell any real improvement besides a free mount… using boss skills sounds good, but in practice apart from a few selected ones, all the devils skills are clunky and actually uselles in real action situations, and Sorcerer atributes are just sh*t compared to any other classes, they are no creative and add just more dmg to the class on the last rank… If they turn the summon into an unique creature with some really cool exclusive skills and add some new atributes that give us the option to change it into a few alternative forms using morph i would be much more satisfied. At least we would have a realy versatile class, in practice not only on paper.

And before i forget, both the grimoire and the necronomicon systems are just a joke, and not even a funny one, the extra cards are just a visual effect, they dont make any diference at all… I would rather prefer that they just remove then, because they are just occuping screen space.

@AmartiZ i play on [EU] Fedimian :smiley_cat:

Guys where do i drop the recipe for that rod mention before with 60 spr, Windia Rod, i search all databases and this forum, but i can only find ppl talking about the item, not a single mention to how the recipe is acquire.

Lvl 290 dungeon. the upper boss

couldn’t find it on the list drop, it comes from the cube then? you said upper bos, but there’s only one boss there isn’t it?

Dungeon 290 have two bosses; only one can be accessed by destroying orb. Windia Rod drops from Armaos boss. Need to destroy the orb in the second mage room to open its portal.

oh and i never seen u r nick at general and char in any town QQ

@alavien1 ye i hold my Megaphones back atm :smiley_cat:

Question, let’s say I have 100 stat points and don’t want anymore SPR, should I invest it all into CON or INT? How much matk does 100 INT give?

@blackholemaster i think 1 INT gives 2-3 matk … and yep go all in INT with the remaining 100 points

but you can also go 30 CON when you have survival problems

Each INT gives 2 magic attack. Every 10 points invested, you get bonus stats (I think 7 INT equivalent, but I can’t find the source where I remembered reading that from).

@blackholemaster bro got another noob question. can sorc use other skills while riding the summon? hmm
sorry cant test it. still a cryo c2

They can’t, once you’re riding you only have access to the summon’s skills. Riding doesn’t work like Druid’s transforms which just add a new bard of skills, it totally overrides yours while it’s active.

So after picking up my sorc after a while. How the heck do people aim the temple shooter skills. I thought it would attack the direction you are facing but it seems to auto target the closes enemy.

Yes, that’s what it does. You’ll have to use good positioning if u want to fire in the direction you’d like.