Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

Calling shoggoth a slug how dare you…

I linked the video because you were comparing numbers for two different bosses in two different instances (different levels). Using the sorc’s numbers from this video would be much more valuable for whatever calculations you were running, though you said your numbers were DPS and then you said they were Total damage, which is confusing because they’re not the same thing.

Necroventer hit for ~240k per auto attack (122k per hit), that’s what you’re supposed to take from the video, and you need to halve that value to get DPS since it’s 1 attack every 2 secs.

She has 6.4k Magic Damage and 675 SPR. So transcended probably 7-9 with +11.

1 Like

quick we have to restore the reputation of shoggoth she is not a slug she is a cute fluffy summon

I laughed so hard when you typed that. xD It just reminds me of a slug…minus the tentacles…minus the sharp teeth .O_O

Nonono, the list I made was total damage with the multihits and max attributes with no defense added. If i put a dps word in there then that was a mistake…(this makes me want to say a joke from a video i saw, but i don’t think you will know it lol). WAIT WAIT! lol I will try to post it here lel…

OMG! LMAO! you guys are killing me! hahaha

@Valentine

I need to not type so much…takes too long for me to write it… *sigh… -

DPSSSSSSSS! I guess it’s a burst meta anyway, so total damage matters more, and how fast you can output that total damage.

I can’t really recall what her weapon trans stage, if you all are eager to find out can watch those videos she uploaded on her youtube acct. The last recall was trans 8 windia rod, her skeletons attributes was 100 max.
As for her build any experience sorc/necro players will know by finger tips. :wink: Stats wise spr is the king.

1 Like

You got me confused a bit so i had to scroll up and look. I see what I did wrong. I added the list right after I said ele and war are top dps. Yet I followed it with a total damage list and didn’t break it up in seconds. So this caused confusion for both you and I. (well, it was vary late at the time so i guess it was bound to happen). When you replied that I said dps - I thought you meant my list was dps yet I made it a total damage list so you could break it up into dps from the amount of hits (which would show the amount of dps). So I should of kept the damage broken up before adding because people will think that’s damage per second. x_x

Though that’s a SPR build…so the numbers will be very different…

Anyway, we can see ele killing a few secs faster than sorc from above. And that necro devil had the 50% lethargy debuff. That’s from another class. if necro was hitting 122k per hit with lethargy that means without debuff it would hit around 81k per hit in a second. The ele in the above video was hitting 118k with frost cloud and hail was somewhere around 46k-68k in a second (hard to see).

Also, I adjusted the 25% magic damage boost hail and frost got. So I subtracted 25% from frost could and it now hits 94k but you have to times it by 3 because it hits every .3 seconds and hail does around 37k - 55k a second. The total is 319k - 337k a second with both skills. So ele wins the race so to speak.

Ya, that’s true… You get so many skills to spam and you can stack them up on mobs or bosses. So the total damage would keep growing if you use more skills. Unless the boss moves a lot then its just hard to keep dps consistent. :X

Well I mean, I’m using those op event weapons and even then my sorc’s damage is low. The build is pretty weak. I’ll only be getting one tier in Sorcerer before going Alchemist 3. The primary purpose is just to be able to let my pet clear item dungeons for Awakening, or at least assist.

I already have one circle in alchemist, but I’m also playing with just a two-star summon. When I get a stronger summon, would my build still be ok for its purpose? This is my first use of sorc so I’m not sure just how well a 5 rank in summon will scale.

@rofldat maybe you can farm Silver for TS and buy him then … :smiley_cat:

hello and

what? I don’t get it ,-, kino3 cryo2 sorc and sage? is that it? How the summon is that big then?

sorc masters. got a questions. if your riding your pet. can you be knockdown? or your immune to knockdown. thx alot :slight_smile:

@AmartiZ you are immune to knockback etc. :thumbsup:

1 Like

wtf. even status effects!? #GGWP

@AmartiZ nope you can get Frozen and Sleeped while riding

1 Like

ok thx alot bro. I guess ill hop on the sorc train. LOL

@AmartiZ Good decision … we are atm rare like a Unicorn :smiley_cat:

1 Like

what ur server bro?

#20charssssssssssssss

But there’s no way you can make a sorc without having wizard 1 skills lol…Can’t we just include it as part of the sorc skillset?

You can get statused, but if you are riding, then it doesn’t matter since you can keep using riding skills even if you’re sleeping or frozen or stunned. You won’t be able to move around until the status ends, but you will be able to use the boss’s attacks as if you weren’t CCed.

1 Like

Size of summons is relative to the type of boss itself. Nuaele, for example, is super small while Blut is gigantic. Tomb Lord is one of the bigger summons, so he’ll look big no matter what level sorc (though it is true it gets bigger at higher summoning levels).

Also, wtf? The guy just said in the video “sorc does a lot of dmg now”, and that their scaling is good lol 4:08 timestamp for that video.

1 Like

After the patch, would it be better to max Salamion instead of bats? Or is Summon Familiar still better?

1 Like

100% sure it will be up to preference. I prefer bats since they do good damage, even on a full SPR build, and they’re more reliant than salamion’s AI/susceptibility to CC.

1 Like