Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

Hmm, not sure. Good question. And i also agree. This change was needed. Sadly, the other skills lack a little bit…like attack ground and desmodus. The cat skill is also really bad x_x.

@Valentine

Me too! Cross fingers and hope we get what we see in those videos…most the time we don’t and the formula has changed from what we have seen. lmao…

We can use pot while riding but it doesnt affect summons since they scale with weapon attack and not matk thts why i said sorc summon should scale with matk ( i want auto skill at C3 sorc like Falcon Preemptive strike ! And also Sorc skill has cd anyway and long … ) while necro summons with weapon attack cuz theyre freaking many lol

Sorc is only 1 , and Salamion . I dnt see whats wrong scaling with matk

• let it proc with chap card too pls @imc

@Valentine sassy point 10/10 , u got me screaming hahahahahaha

1 Like

Ok, I just tested, and can confirm that R7fold will hit your summon instead of you if you use riding attacks. Just don’t have reflect shield up though, or you’ll get wrecked anyway.

Yasssssssss a way to counter those bitchy kabba

And idk why my Helga cant cancel enemy raise in tbl or mob raise in solmiki but i can on friends raise

@Ironheart

he/she is using most time only ele skills ( because warlock high cd :mask: )

weapon = +21 , transc stage 10 ( orange 315 weapon )

i live for the elevator music in this video LMAO

@Poopskindle haha :smile_cat:

How can i find Earth Temple shooter i past the last 4 hours in the royal mousaleum in the workers lodge and nothing!!! pls someone help me

@rogerdead221 better farm silver and buy him … on Fedimian he costs only 900k+

In anticipation for the upcoming SPR changes, I made a cryo 3, sorc 1 character with the recent leveling event with the intention of using them as an alchemist so I could sort of test out the class and have a tanky pet to help me clear item dungeons.

Right now they have about 60int and the rest SPR and boy is it weak. I don’t have a temple shooter, so I’m relying on letting Flame Lord slap things to death (I find he has a much more reliable auto attack compared to the others I’ve tried) and frost pillar to hold enemies in place.

I really should just remake the character but they’re already at lv 197. I screwed up the build by only getting a lv 1 cat buff too. Would it have been better of me to have just gone full int and let cryomancer skills be my main source of damage instead of hoping that the summon will be a majority of my damage later when the patch goes through?

Wow…she killed that boss in 8 seconds… well +2 secs more since that weaker guy was there hitting 15k on it. xD

That frost cloud was hitting 118k per hit too. :open_mouth:
Think hail is hitting 68k per hit.

Once she put down that frost cloud it just tore that bosses hp apart. lel
She should have also gotten thaumaturge too. Then it would be ridiculous. xD

@Ironheart thought the same= with thaumaturge :smile_cat: that would be insane damage

Not a big deal. The first buff is most important anyway.

No, cryomancer cannot serve as a good main source of damage by itself. It doesn’t sound like going partially SPR is the reason you’re weak, it probably is due to your weapon and your build in general not being that strong.

Maybe +4 more seconds if the boss wasn’t fire attribute. I will never get my staff to that enhancement level…Tried to go to +15 and ended up with 0 potential and only +11.

@Valentine i feel ya … +12 and 1 potential :cry:

I know this is not the topic for it, but could you explain me how the enchantment work? like can the item break? this potencial is the same one that you lose and you trade an weapon?

I don’t believe you lose potential anymore from trading, but yes, the potential on the weapon is the same that I was talking about.

For weapons, you can enhance successfully up to +5. Beyond that, there is a chance for the enhancement to fail everytime you hit the anvil. Each time you fail to enhance, the enhancement level of the weapon goes down by one and so does the potential.

Once you reach 0 potential, then an additional failure will cause the weapon to be destroyed permanently. The only way to enhance 0 potential items is to use a golden anvil.

You also need potential for Awakening items and adding socket slots to them.

Maybe :stuck_out_tongue:

Ya, going beyond +13-14 is godly. xD

There you go, now they’re fighting same boss…Ele still has element advantage against this one though, lethargy made her necroventer 50% stronger. I have no idea what transcendence weap she has, but her weap is below +15 enhancement at least. I feel like Temple Shooter wouldve done better though, with the wide flare skill thing.

But shes using another class to boost her dps…she has 5 skulls, corpse tower, and the giant slug. She also used her flesh cannon on it.

Beat it in 12 seconds with two classes. Skulls hit about 9-12k, Slug I cant see numbers because of all the hits, but probably hits 15k or higher. Flesh cannon hits 28k-40k per hit and corpse tower hitting 40k per hit. She is using multiple skills to kill it that fast.

And I cant really know more without seeing her weapon and stats. But she does have trans stages.

1 Like

So on the assumption that I’m only going c1 sorc, and don’t feel like trying to get Temple shooter, what’s the alternatives as far as boss card goes?

I have throneweaver, chappa, necroventer, shadowgaler, harpeia on my other characters at the moment.