Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

What makes netherbovine good? His AA has a 2-sec cd but idk what else is there.

1 Like

mmmm, Ic, maybe morph Helga with Ts might be good… but only bc Helga looks amazing…

Well I always use frost pillar before summon skills, so doing that, this won’t be a problem right?

So about Rexipher, seems like he’s the best choice for bossing with auto atk right?

Quick Question guys please tell me, does Summoning still consumes SP in percentage and block out your SP regen or is it true that it now drains in flat amount and does not block your sp regen?

Yes, it now consumes SP by a flat amount and doesn’t turn off SP regen.

that is freaking amazing, i asked this because in my region tos it still consumes like it always does.

from which patch does this change got implemented? can you please link it to me?

his first skill while raiding has nice damage and lov cd :slight_smile:

Pretty sure all ToS versions already have this change. Your SPR is probably too low. It came the same patch as the rebalance.

It might still be. So Mirtis’s S skill is a huge AoE and it will always try to hit as many monsters as it can. The more scattered the monsters are from each other, the fewer hits it does. On a single monster, the skill hits 8 times, but you can also get the skill to hit 8 times if multiple monsters are basically on top of each other. If they’re gathered by frost pillar, they should be hit only 4 times, so the skill is only half as strong as it would be. If the mobs are super scattered, then it can sometimes only hit twice.

Rexipher’s auto attack was only 2 sec cd in ktest iirc, but they changed it back to 3sec cd when the patch reached ktos. Necroventer should be stronger AA wise, simply because he hits faster.

The update increased the SFR% of netherbovine’s attacks so they’re not horrible. His S skill also got its cd reduced from 20s to only 15s. Main reason netherbovine would be good is because his S skill has circular AoE in a very large radius. Other bosses like nuaele and mirtis that also have low cd circular aoe skill hit only 2-4 times when there are multiple enemies, while Netherbovine’s always hits 6 times.

If you’re geared enough to do high enough damage with Netherbovine to kill monsters with one skill, then the AoE will allow for better mobbing than TS because TS is only able to hit in front of him, and his AI makes him turn around if a monster sneaks up behind or from the side. But the damage is still lower than what TS can do, so it’s more of a utility thing (for farming purposes, or for well geared people doing content where damage isn’t an issue).

In short, Netherbovine does helga’s job, only on a 15 sec cd instead of 50 secs.

1 Like

Actually instead of 50 secs unfortunately. Helgas S skill which has 30sec cd is not as reliable and imo only works well with ice pillar. D skill is the large area with multiple hits, sadly a very long cd.

I find it weird they nerfed helgas ratios so much when she already has long cd’s in comparison to these other summons. I hope some further balance. (I don’t think helga should be best but it should have a cd reduction imo.)

1 Like

thanks, I’ll edit that.

Catacombs bosses, various summons (and lethargy)

Sorc-necro solo fantasy library (netherbovine and necroventer summons)

2 Likes

Hell yeah… with this damage scaling I won’t need to Put any sp into summon bats, one more free skill slot on my quick bar.

Max salamion anyway

So I guess tanky summons that can one shot you in PvP will become a thing.

When you’re riding, can’t be CC’ed either.

I’m kinda dreading this.

Kinda bored just using AA attack during bossing :S but then necro AA is so fast and strong with lethargy lol

@Valentine if riding and attack ppl with R7 , do i get the dmg or summon does ? I cant recall o.o

And how big is nether aoe wide range cover ? I know Helga does a big wide aoe but her cd is so long and dmg got lower rip

Necro AA may be fast to kill but what in the actual world

TS skill actually almost finish boss lol

Is pure spr really the only way to go now when one is a sorcerer? I’m kind of iffy about one stat wonders. currently runnig cryo3/s3/sage

I would say nether’s AoE is 80% of Helga’s big AoE. It’s pretty big (finally got a Helga so I can tell now :smiley:)

Bats count as your attacks, so you will get damaged when R7 is up, but your Devil Summon counts as its own things, so iirc it gets dmged instead. It also gets damaged by Pears of Anguish instead of you if it uses a magic skill :slight_smile:

It’s the best way to increase summon damage. Your build has no use for any other stat besides possibly CON anyway though.

Nuaele is strong because Lethargy works with her. Her attacks are the same property as Necroventer, also the base strength and scaling of her skills are very potent. That’s why she’s placed so high.

But Nuaele’s AA is slash while her two other riding skills are magic. They shouldn’t work with lethargy.

Her AA is slash, but her skills are Earth property just like Necroventer’s. By your logic Necroventer shouldn’t work with Lethargy either. Earthquake works with Lethargy and that’s also magic. So I don’t know what you’re getting at.

Lethargy (attributed) boosts strike damage, earth property has nothing to do with it.

How does lethargy work with earthquake?