Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

I wouldn’t use necroventer but netherbovine on the other hand I’d gladly use, I like that one. :sweat_smile: (I have saved a single piece of all devil cards I’ve come across just in case lol.)
But I’m not in a rush to level any cards. I would love to see how different summons work with ice pillar combo for example.

When it comes to TS I would also love to test how it feels to play other cards.TS is still a bit wonky cause of the bugged aiming so if the damage loss of using another good boss card is not too high I might as well not use TS at all. (I don’t have necro to boost missile, nor do I intend to get it for that purpose.)

What am i not seeing about Netherbovine btw ? It looks … normal ? i maan the dmg and skil

i will use with my sorc c2>necro c2 = TS for mobs ( decay ) and Necroventer for bossing ( lethargy ) :smile_cat:

So helga , mirtis and rexi are not better than TS again? like for anything? ‘-’

Pure SPR and WATK. INT does not scale with sorcs in the changes.

perhaps. got mine for 60k :grin:

at fedimian server they are for 1 mln at ah so go get it if someone dont have it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

omg i just used him in dungeon, he’s so nice i lov netherbovine

@Poopskindle but he is atm trash … i thought :thinking:

Hello! Returning oldie here. They made a loooot of changes since last year. @_@ Guess IMC’s desperately trying to keep their players happy…

I took a break since I went on a “wait and see” position after hearing about the revamps IMC was gonna make with the combat system. And now that I decided to take a look at my char here… I’m at a bind. My Sorc’s currently at LV227, with my invested stats currently at 87 CON, 185 INT, 4 SPR, and 5 DEX. Circles: Pyro2-Link1-Sorc2-Necro1. Not sure what the Rank 8’s gonna be yet. I’m using Ignition, Venom, and Agni for the equips.

I’ve already gone on and did the testing for my own character, and, well… I’m surprised? I mean, I really love how the SP drain’s gone and I can have my summons out near-permanently. But my TS got a lot weaker – each tick of damage is less than 1500. (:astonished:)

Now all I’ve been reading is that weapon MATK and SPR ultimately have the say in how powerful my devil is, or for my own skills for that matter. With that said… what should I do now?

I have a Five Hammer and five LV5 reds in storage (that I was going to make LV6 before slotting them in). In the market, I’ve been seeing Reine Mace for sale at a price I can get it at (gives 43 SPR and starts at 524 MATK… not far from Ignition’s starting 583 MATK). Another option I’ve been seeing on the market is Pajoritas Rod… will have to work towards that though.

If I decide to go full SPR from here on out, by LV330 the most I’ll have is 107 points invested into SPR. Not sure what the final value will be before gear bonuses, but I’m guessing my SPR gear bonuses would be anywhere between 60 and 90 if I keep playing this char 'tl then.

Any advice y’all can give me? I’d rather not restart this guy from scratch if I can help it. Thanks a lot.

MATK weapon patch is not yet live at iTOS, we all are waiting for it :stuck_out_tongue: imo just level til 317 make practo quest and obtain practonium and just make windia rod :slight_smile: til this time u can use five hammer, and if u want to have strong summoner put most of your points into SPR, and your last circle IMO should be necro 2 or sorc 3 (necro2 damage is little better imo)

So it’s still salvageable huh? Hopefully they’ll give out stat reset potions when Rank 9 comes out. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

WTH the MATK weapon patch isn’t live yet??? Why does this not surprise me… :sweat_smile:

Five hammer won’t affect my summons’ attacks, though…

BTW, what are the ideal armors for a Sorc?

What exactly does it means to have matk going for pet dmg, its the bonus from the weapon only? or int will have more value as i think it add matk as well? will the buff of the the tauma be useful as well?

Vienti Oksinis set, is the best for summoners.

Summons will be afected only by your SPR and weapon magic atack, thauma buffs does not afect your summon but you’ll own character will receive the magic atack bônus tks to the spirit scaling.

That’s i meant to ask, if buffs that increase you magic atk would snapshot to summons.

Your magic attack won’t affect minions

Only magic attack from YOUR WEAPON affect minion

What about hat stats? Any idea what is the best stat to go for on hats for sorc?

Helga’ cooldowns are still super high, while her damage isn’t really stronger than any of the others (actually it’s probably lower since the cd is so high). Still will be decent for AoE utility purposes, though the long cd hurts her potential.

Mirtis’s strongest skill is weaker if it has to hit enemies that are too far apart. Her AoE for this skill is good, but because of this limitation her damage is worse for things like mobbing, but good on bosses. TS skills seem like they hit harder, but they are high cd. But keep in mind if you use morph to reset TS skill cooldowns, this makes it probably stronger than any of the other boss cards.

Rexipher has large aoe. But he seems like a clone of temple shooter to me since his auto attack has only a slightly larger aoe than temple shooter’s (except strike damage).

I think they made a lot of boss cards good, TS just seems to be better. At least it’s some kind of improvement from all the cards being crap and TS being the only one worth using.

still T S is best ._. its a little boring xD so i will use TS and netherbovine mostly… meyby rex too if i will get it cuz of his epic looks