Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

zzz we must just wait til they wil boost summons damage… they already post about it so we must just wait ;v if my summoned demon will do 10 000 damage (20 000 per two hits) i will smile :slight_smile:

I already do that. And I’m sad. Before rebalance my summon was doing 15k per hit on 290 dungeon mobs, and I only had five hammer…now I have regard horn staff and I’m still doing slightly less T_T

Good thinking; I guess I’ll link the most important ones for anyone interested. One thing to note is that the information is incomplete in that it doesn’t have the hit count. If anyone is willing to test how many hits templeshooter skills are that’d be great (I’m kinda lazy). Also, I don’t have a helga yet, so if anyone knows number of hits that’d be helpful too! (Also sell me helga pls T_T I will pay you so much)

Temple Shooter
A: 100% x 2 - Missile
S: 80% x 15 - Missile
D: 100% x ? - Missile (many hits)
F: 100% x ? - Magic (many hits)

Cooldowns: 2s, 30s, 40s, 50s

https://tos.neet.tv/npcs/800021

Mirtis
A: 100% x 2 - Slash
S: 100% x 8 - Magic
D: 350% x 3 - Magic

Cooldowns: 3s, 7s, 30s

https://tos.neet.tv/npcs/800048

Helgasercle
A: 150% x 2 - Slash
S: 300% x ? - Magic (many hits)
D: 300% x ? - Magic (many hits)

Cooldowns: 3s, 30s, 50s

https://tos.neet.tv/npcs/800057

Rexipher
A: 150% x 2 - Strike
S: 100% x ? - Magic (many hits)
D: 400% x ? - Magic (many hits)

Cooldowns: 3s, 10s, 30s

https://tos.neet.tv/npcs/800043

Important notes:

1. Temple Shooter hits can get more damage with decay (+50%-100%?). Does not work on bosses, or on mobs with high resist.
  2. Other class skills can increase slash damage (for mirtis and helga auto attack). Just a mention, it’s not like you’ll notice it lol.
  3. Lethargy’s attribute allows +50% strike damage, and works on bosses (Rexipher).
  4. Temple Shooter loses in the looks department by a longshot. Thank god he’s covered in a black fog.
3 Likes

Yea, I’d consider using another card besides Temple Shooter even if TS was the best just for the looks, but with the black fog, it doesn’t really matter.

Hey guys so right now I’m a cryo3 > sorc2. Loving it more than pyro for sure now. But I’m missing my thaum skills. Should I go cryo2 > thaum > sorc2 instead? Swell left gives like an additional 400 matk for me. I think I’ll also do more damage meleeing the ice walls with a higher physical attack from swell left.

Try it out, you never know what you like. To me, going just cryo 2 and not cryo 3 seems a bit of a waste, and I would be content with just having Thaum 2 if it meant I can have frost pillar and snow rolling.

What sort of stat build do you recommend if ever?

Sorc + Support class like linker/thaum and nothing else = Full SPR

Sorc + other DPS classes = full INT or 180-200 SPR, rest INT (or full SPR if geared)

Sorc + Necro = Full INT and full SPR both work. (Sorc1Necro3 usually goes full INT, sorc3necro1 or sorc2necro2 can go full SPR or full INT, depending on how much you want to rely on summons and how good your m.dmg is without INT).

If you’re well geared and you want sorc to work well in your build, full SPR is almost always best option because getting SPR is difficult and the magic damage lost from int can be gained back again with things like transcendence.

Well now, after more testing, I can confirm what Delcas says…Summon damage is based only on 50% of weapon’s dmg, and the grimoire is very bugged. Not even the HP is correct in the grimoire (don’t trust it).

Shadowgaler isn’t too shabby so long as you’re Riding it so you can use its S given its 1 is on that default level.
Rotating between S and A is decent enough damage.

As far as I know, Decay was nerfed to +50% damage increase with the update. I do not run Necromancer in my Sorcerer build since the update for a variety of reasons, but that is one. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

I am very geared and progressing in Earth Tower as a Sorcerer 3. I have all available devil cards in the game (including Rexipher, Helgasercle, Mirtis, etc). If you want MY opinion, Templeshooter is still easily the best card for killing bosses, and has certain class synergies that push it even further. None of the demon lords come close.

Do not strain yourself getting any of the demon lords; they are nice to have, but by no means essential. If you are not liking Sorcerer or feel it is weak, these will not “fix” the class for you. Sorcerer requires investment and effort to be efficient, and I personally do a lot in order to push it to that limit (multiple gear sets, high level attributes, etc). If you do not focus on it like it is your main character, you will be left feeling underwhelmed.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to message me in game, and I’ll be happy to answer. I play on Klaipeda.

Crevox

4 Likes

I was wondering if they might’ve nerfed decay to 50% like all other modifiers, but I really saw a damage increase that looked to be double when I used it, but that might be attributable to wide damage range.

I may very well be wrong, but in my situation, I still do not consider Necromancer worth taking since after the update even if it was not nerfed. I definitely used it before the update, but changes made it not as worthwhile compared to other options.

The only concern with not picking Necromancer would be R9’s options.

oh didnt know that, from rank 9 demons health def was to lov for me to play this class sadly :frowning: but now im just sad… >< imc buff demosn damage! now!

imo every class need attention and many points in all attributes if its your main xD

can u write your build here? im just curious :slight_smile:

cryo is really fun but atm is lacking damage… for mobs its ok but for bosses its just meh ;/ thats why im playing pyro3sorc3sage :slight_smile:

Okay the best bossing card and for mobs card is still TS ? :slight_smile:

Lots of questions, including personal messages in game and on the forums…

[quote]imo every class need attention and many points in all attributes if its your main xD

can u write your build here? im just curious :slight_smile:[/quote]

Yes, but a lot of them get by better without much investment (Elementalist, for example).

My current build is Wizard 1, Pyromancer 1, Linker 2, Sorcerer 3, Sage 1. This might change before the reset event ends, but I am feeling comfortable. There’s a few things that could be changed (Necromancer, for example). I believe Cryomancer is a weak choice.

For bosses, it’s Templeshooter. For mobbing, there are many cards that have their uses, but if you are going Necromancer, then Templeshooter would be the best in most cases.

I may not see questions posted here going forward as I don’t check the forum super often… but I hope this helps you.

Crevox

What is the main dmg source from your build ? i want to try this build too but i’m only at C6 :sob:

They should switch this damn thing to 100% of our weapon attack already instead of this 50% non sense.
God damn AAARRRGGHHHHH.