Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

I thought that WL would add more damage than Ele

Melee attacks show up as ā€œMISSā€ and you ride normally. When you hop off, if you have the levitate buff still, you will go back to flying.

Ele does way more damage than warlock. Iā€™ll let you know how I feel about the build as soon as I finish some testing.

1 Like

Iā€™m honestly having a lot of fun with my cryo3sorc3 frost pillar just is so nice with riding skills. Just no idea what to take for rank 8. :no_mouth:

1 Like

Iā€™m trying this naow.

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21133366g.1a243a5165.1121384f6a7585.1a213141516a7185.1325314551

Wait what Haste doesnā€™t work?

Tested this through solo running the 290 dungeon on my character (full run), the run took about 25 minutes, which is good for a Sorc2 build. Full SPR.

Cryo3>Sorc2>Necro2 is still a good sorc build. Temple Shooter definitely appreciates the damage boost from Decay that shoggoth can readily provide, and it consistently hits ~10k x2 after decay with auto attack in 290 dungeon for me (TS attacks every ~2 secs). Skeletons hit around 2k, and you can have 5 of them out. Iā€™m not sure how fast skeletons attack, but they can only hit a single target and they are very weak to CC.

Typical damage rotation revolves around frost pillar, using 3 ice blasts (hitting 20-30k each), then flesh cannon (~64k) while Temple shooter is using his rapidfire skill + auto attacking (50k-100k+ depending on a lot of factors like whether or not monsters are corrupted).

Single target engagement is good as long as thereā€™s not too much CC (knockback, etcā€¦) going on since all your summons can focus their DPS on one target, and you have flesh hoop + bats.

Going sorc1>Necro3 might give you better damage in certain scenarios, but doesnā€™t feel like a ā€œsorcā€ because you canā€™t command your summon to hold an area nor can you use its skills with riding. Also, it is difficult to channel skills effectively without frost pillar, and youā€™d have to reposition yourself a lot just to hit your heavy hitting AoEā€™s like flesh cannon/flesh strike, which Templeshooter is sensitive to (unless you have C2 with Hold).

I meant that the haste and quicken donā€™t apply to the actual summon, so the summon canā€™t benefit from faster attack speed or crit rate from quicken attribute.

As for haste while ridingā€¦I havenā€™t tested it yet, but if I were to guess I think you gain your summonā€™s movement speed while riding, so haste probably doesnā€™t make you any faster while riding. Only reason I think this, though, is because when youā€™re overburdened (and have walking speed only), riding lets you move at normal speed.

@Valentine im getting wiz2 link2 sorc3 lock , i know lock is great at lock2 , but i want sorc3 no matter what in hope it gets buff someday xD , thoughts ? or any other idea for r8 =o

or necro1 for r8 , whatchu think ? :o

getting lock purely for the dark theme concept but also the extra 10% dark property attack boost

The 10% dark property attack boost is not even noticeable. I think it might add to dark property attack rather than adding 10% damage to dark skills like the description says.

If youā€™re getting Sorc3 no matter what, I would suggest Necromancer 1 for r8 because Decay doubles damage of Temple Shooter. If you donā€™t like that, then why not get Linker 3 so you can play supportive with summon for DPS. Iā€™m also sure if you link 10 mobs, you can easily kill with Evocation + Desmodus.

Any reason why youā€™re getting wiz2 link2? Do you just like linker?

1 Like

I have pyro/cyro already so dnt feel like getting them so wiz2 for reflect shield and link cuz i wanna have em in a build tht i dnt have xD

Ye kinda decided to go for necro r8 after reading what u wrote for about 5 good times xD

Since if im soloing against boss i can use the tower to link boss too :smiley:

Man is a linkroller boss even in the game?
I want that SPR card.

Itā€™s in the monster card box coming this patch :slight_smile: (joking)

I want to try with a sorc build. I was a sorc before the patch and really love the class, but sorc now is something sad :frowning: my old build: Wiz3>Link>Sorc2>Rune Caster

My playstile is soloing and i also like hunting bosses. With the old build, the summon was tanking for me while i used my skills

Testing builds, i found really fun to play with wiz3>link>tauma2>FF (I think, soloing with tauma is very usefull, not only for buffs but to swell body because of the drop) Wiz 3 without QC atributte is not very atractive but Magic Missile is very usefull with groups of mobs. Link for JP+HK+Ngadhundi and in general link helps to survive by maximicing efficiency despite the nerf. But i donā€™t like it because is a build very popular and i prefer something less chosen

I still like Sorc but with the actual versionā€¦ i feel a little disapointed

I would like to try with Wiz2>Link2>Sorc2>FF (maybe Wiz3 for Link) but not sure about stat distribution. Some suggestions? no want to depend on summon only

Excuse me for bad grammar, still learning english

Iā€™m currently using that sorc build.

Playstyle is 90% FF DPS. Summon is there to tank mostly, but summon does add damage over time :slight_smile:

Suggested stat distribution: 100-180 SPR, Rest INT. Or full INT.

May i know how rare is helgasercle card? Does it drop from opening Helgasercle cube? what would be the price in market?

You need to fight the field boss, which is hard to find in the first place, and people donā€™t like sharing Helgasercle/Mirtis when they find it so itā€™s not usually in world chat (shout).

Defeating her gives you a cube that you can reroll twice (3 items in total). Itā€™s very rare.

I saw it in market for 40mil once, but thatā€™s overpriced. I donā€™t want to say a price because itā€™s worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it. Iā€™d say 15-20mil silver is what normal people would be willing to spend.

1 Like

Yes you get the summon MS while ridingā€¦ Haste applies while riding too.
Bypassing Overweight, initially for my Dig+combustion Sorc Alchemist

Im not spending more than 100k on any card. Srs

u dont have to worry abuot this card have sorc 330 with 10 TS abd 10 helga and still imo TS is betterā€¦

imo ts is better for bosses perhaps but mobbing if you use both helga skills itā€™s better, do need to put it out here that this is in a situation where frost pillar is used which lets you use the skills to full potential especially with helgas s attack where it would normally knock the monsters away but frost pillar doesnā€™t let that happen