Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

Does anyone knows if Quicken from Chrono makes summons attack faster?

Yes both, INT and SPR equally increase Swell Left arm, Swell Right arm, Enchant Fire and Enchant Lightning.
Swell Brain is only affected by SPR.

The problem with Sorc summon now is that your SPR scaling to summons doesnt compensate for the loss of INT which can benefit and provide more DPS output for your spells.

@Meemers Yes it does
@jchang10931 Yes it scales evenly with INT and SPR

Nope, TS hits for a miserable 4k x 2 at Full SPR. A Far cry indeed

I made another test using a mix of SPR and INT, using thauma and feather in the build.

Maybe we can build something like Sorc1Chrono3 ou Sorc2Chrono2, so our summons can attack faster and crit some more

How did you get your controller bar like that? Does it make switching sets not suck?

Devils don’t get quicken or haste.

On a different note, I found my summon to actually draw in a decent amount of aggro, even though I do more damage than it. It’s a big help for soloing content, and I find myself more efficient at facing large groups of mobs (like in a dungeon setting) with a sorc than with a pure DPS build solo just because my summon can relieve a lot of the aggro pressure while I focus on killing.

1 Like

I tried Wiz2 Kino3 Sorc.

It worked pretty well, Gravity pole arranges mob into a line, perfect for Desmodus.

Also, Raise + Gravity pole + Psychic pressure(+stun attribute) + Magnetic field, all CCs mobs while damaging them.
Those skills make your summon hit mobs easier, resulted in more overall DPS.

Desmodus + Bats provide good finishing damage.

With this build, you have great survivability. Since, almost every skills you use are CCs, also, your summon with some SPR is a good tank. Teleport + Swap will, most of the time, make mobs change target to your summon instead.

Plus, with Wiz2, you have sure spell and sleep10. Good CCs and good combination with Kino casting spells.

1 Like

How do you manage your SP drain?
2% from kino skills + Sorc summon… Don’t you think is way too much?

Thanks for clarifying that!
What’s your build?

Do you guys think they’ll ever fix the SPR matter, when SPR doesn’t scale with summons damage AT ALL?

I don’t know the exact numbers, but SP is not the problem.

I got 20 SP attribute , and I did try with both 2:1 and 3:1 INT:SPR.
With Cat buffs, you don’t have to worry about your SP.

However, I have to clarify that I use crappy gears. My gears all come from training ground, and they provide decent SP regen.

I don’t know what will happen, were I to use full MATK or full INT equipment.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that Kino has attribute for all of it’s skills to be able to cast uninterrupted, with the cost of more SP consumption. That might be the game’s mechanic to control Kino’s SP management. However, you can bypass this with Sure spell + Sorcerer’s SP att + Cat’s buff.

A addon called Joystick extend from jToS manager. What do you mean by switching not suck?

The summon doesnt drain that huge ammount of SP like before, and (i dont know if is intended or not) you will not lost your SP recovery whe the summon is up, so u can let the boss there forever and ur sp will never deplete. (Of course u need some investment on SPR)

1 Like

They seem to have done away with % SP drain costs in skills. Like Hellbreath no longer drains % but flat. I believe they mentioned somewhere that it was intentional to change to flat costs, while also increasing SP costs of skills. Probably a bid to make SPR more attractive.

Yeah even a little investment in SPR makes your SP regen godly. Sorc summon stays out indefinitely even with only 100 points into SPR or so.

What do you mean? SPR does increase the summon damage by a lot, you just don’t see it in the grimoire (probably since SPR acts kind of like a multiplier).

Wiz2>Link2>Sorc2>Featherfoot2 at the time I replied to you (it’s a pretty decent build, especially for soloing). I didn’t know before that you could use riding while being levitated, making you immune to melee attacks while mounted on your summon. Only problem I have with this build is it’s reliant on joint penalty, so mobs that resist it are difficult to get past, especially since Summons deal weak damage.

Currently trying out Cryo3>Sorc2>Necro2.

I really like Sorc class and wanted something to make it good, but still struggling to find something cool
Currently testing Wiz3Ele3Sorc2, I like it but not too much…
Soon I’ll be trying cryo3sorc2wl2

I was also thinking about something using Thauma, since you’ll get some use for SPR oriented build
Maybe Wiz3Thauma3Sorc2
But I don’t think I can rely on Sorc as my only source of damage

If you don’t enjoy ele3sorc2, I don’t think Sorc2WL2 will be better for you since Warlock’s only good skill now is mastema, which is a poor man’s frostcloud/hail.

1 Like

@Valentine Did you like Cryo3>Sorc2>Necro2?

Imagine when ranks are high enough, someone will make a levitating missile hole riding Cryo sorcerer. Sounds pretty funny though. Do you actually lift the summon? Or only you avoid damage, the summon still takes hits?