Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

Temple ^^

Since you chose to ignore his question, Iā€™m gonna take a guess.
I see a youā€™re max level so probably with a 315 weapon + transcendence. On low level mobs too.

1 Like

Why do people think that showing damage numbers against low-level monsters is relevant?

8 Likes

Sorry guys, I just got off from work. My weapon is +15 HOG and my stat Int 200 SPR 400. (No trans yet) btw Iā€™ll do more test tonight in dun.

Could you test if SPR is REALLY playing a factor there?(I think itā€™s bugged) Cuz A LOT of ppl and I myself tested it with the 3 summoning builds and damages doesnt move even by 1. Also, are you on iToS?

Yesā€¦ Iā€™m playing in Tel.

Yeah, I played around with my repertoire of cards. Spectre monarch can hit for impressive skill numbers. Quite a few boss cards have very high skill factor skills on low CD, but mixed with questionable hitboxes, like Unknocker :confused:

Makes me wonder if using low CD (<10sec) skills with decent skill factor can be a viable sorc playstyle. Cerberus belly flop now makes a lot of sense, but the rest of his skills are so hard to land >_<.

Anyone up for testing Riteris with a dedication crowd puller? His skills seem to high a fixed circle away from you multiple times, but on less than 10 sec CD for one and almost as low CD for the other.

Pre patch i was runnning a pure INT sorc2 with summoning+1 gem and riding of attribute 80. Weapon is just purple mace. I can hit for 35k x 2 per hit with decay at 290 dungeon and Timerys temple. Sorc is somewhat underwhelmed now and not viable for end game play.I have used Helga/TS cards both past and present and i am sad to say, the sorc now is far worse than it was before.

Ya, Sorc is all over the place and damage is not consistent. Example: 1200 - 3400. I mean really? Thatā€™s a really huge difference for damage output. I donā€™t even want to mention the templeshooter with decay hitting 5k twice! in 2 secs. And the nuele I hear someone saying they hit 50k-100k with skills. This doesnā€™t seem right to me. :expressionless:

One of the problems with Sorc is that some cards can do ridiculous damage compared to most of the other cards. All the cards should have decent damage, but instead most of them lack in damage really really bad. Like the single hitting cards. Well, no one wants them because why would you want one that does 100% damage when you can get one with 200% damageā€¦right? While we are at it most of the other cards donā€™t have a good % factor when using skills. AND! some are so slow players can circle you and you cannot really hit them that much (even when trying to predict where they are moving). Itā€™s so easy to move out the way of the summons skill and hit you while you are using the skill. I tested this in pvpā€¦ it is so bad I donā€™t understand how you can hit anything (auto attack is much better for this - skills however are so bad its best not to use them). Meanwhile they can just heal damage me (cleric) and use plague doctor to kill me in 5-10 secsā€¦while I take 10mins trying to hit them 1200 - 1900 damage with bad gear onā€¦

Hereā€™s a video of missing too often and trying to hit them. They are just running in circles and not even trying to hit me. I would be dead if they did.

If they buff Spr damage most cards (80-90%) will still be left behind while the two hitting, decay debuff, high % factor skill devils hit op damage. Which they are already FAR beyond dps as is to other cards. If they add double hit to all other cards and some more % factor, I would be fine because now the damage is not so drastically off from the must have cards.

Making a chart of damage with templeshooter with my own Chapparition card.

Ts with decay (double damage) and double hit. This Templer would have 2,500 attack without decay making it hit weaker than my Chap 3,400. So, this is already way off before double hit is added to the equationā€¦ :neutral_face:

Ts: 5,000 *2 = 10,000
Chap: 3,400 *1 = 3400

Ts: 5,000 *2 = 10,000 + 10,000 = 20,000
Chap: 3,400 *1 = 3400 + 3400 = 6,800

Ts: 5,000 *2 = 10,000 + 20,000 = 30,000
Chap: 3400 *1 = 3,400 + 6,800 = 10,200

Ts: 5,000 *2 = 10,000 + 30,000 = 40,000
Chap: 3,400 *1 = 3,400 + 10,200 = 13,600

But ya, you can see where iā€™m going with this. The damage just keeps stacking up higher and higher leaving behind Chap with an already higher damage output. :disappointed_relieved:

I tested my TS with different amounts of SPR and INT. The difference is too little. I thing is better go with high int for the other skills.

2 Likes

Salaimon Burn is worse than it has ever been.

An Old footage of my Pre patch sorc. Comparing the numbersā€¦ sigh

Hopefully IMC does some changes to sorc before the reset event ends

Something to consider though is, are you able to kill those mobs faster now since mobs hp are supposed to be reduced? I know in the level 260 dungeons when I was questing before I stopped playing for along while, my TS canā€™t wipe a group of mobs with the S skill alone, now he can despite lower damage.

I do agree we arenā€™t buffed enough though :confused:

Wish my Chap could do that lmao.

Meanwhileā€¦

*sighā€¦ :sob:

They shoulda just kept Summoning as INT scaleā€™n if they were going to half-ass it. Having our main damage skill scale off SPR and have nothing else within Wizard tree scale off it is just bad in the end.

As I play more and more, I wish theyā€™d make Desmodus lower Crit resist(maybe up to 250). I donā€™t care if the damage goes down or SP cost goes up by 100% or both.

Get evocation to lower enemy Mdef by 75% of SPR or more for 10~20 seconds.

Bam, now SorcC3 is very attractive for summoners.

the only thing interesting about sorc with spr is tht its tanky enough to be bait while u use other skill to burst or what so lol

Thereā€™s a couple of things that scale off SPR if thats all you want.
Wiz C3 - Thauma C1.
You can bring a Swell Buff to the party and Reflect Shield (9 hits)

Or Enchant Fire 15.

Thereā€™s technically also Linker C2 given that Linker doesnā€™t care for any stats at all. If you want your SPR investment to be the most prominent aspect of your build.

Ultimately itā€™s all minor.
Truth is damage scales off weapon a lot. The stats are meagre.

Helga may be great for riding and her flat damage is greater than TS (after patch this was even more noticeable since TS doesnā€™t crit as much as before -which helped him to keep up with her) but for autos (like sorc>Necro3 for instance), TS still better IMO: his range & atk speed are slightly better, you can use decay as always to double your dmg output & itā€™s WAY cheaper than Helga xD (easier to find as well! Oh and jus to to notice I tested them both before & after patch at lv 10)
Still hoping for a better scaling dmg for SPR, specially for the necro summons ;w;

Does Thaumaā€™s Swell Left Arm get the attack buff effect increased from SPR? (Reflect Shield certainly does at 1 damage per SPR, which is nice for full SPR builds)