Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

Probably because they have high skill % factors. My fav cards hit 2k each hit with their skills…

I’m so ready to say goodbye to TS. :smile:[quote=“Ironheart, post:2044, topic:188142”]
Ya, i learned enchanter doesn’t boost summoned devils damage either when you boost your own lv. Sucks too. lol

Sage is okay. The cloned bats with missile hole helped guard from archers, but when I fought a featherfoot that thing killed me and the other 100 bats (she killed herself too). lmao

btw fireball with sage isn’t so bad. Just use both overheats of fireball clone once wait 8 secs then clone again and again. Not too bad for dps (more than my devil could ever do).
[/quote]

Yeah sage is not bad, I’d just rather choose something else for my build. :confused: Unless c2 would end up being really interesting for some reason. I’m also doing cryo sorc so no fireballs for me. :stuck_out_tongue:[quote=“Ironheart, post:2044, topic:188142”]
Really think they should remove those items from the tp shop
[/quote]

Same. They were fine before SPR actually affected something, now it does. So I really hope they remove them. >.<(Or atleast a heavy nerf.)

You’re telling me. I hate that card. lol

I tried Cyro, it works very well when you ride! It helps protect you from damage when mobs hit and freeze themselves xD perfect for riding. What can I say? I like fireBallz. :sweat_smile: it looks really cool when multiple of them explode haha. I cloned them and hit two towards the mob BOOM! then wait for mobs to come get the other two fireballs BOOM! then I can use fireball again, which is really funny (explosions everywhere!). :heart_eyes:

Ya… Spr has meaning now. I would decrease it to 30 (rather just remove it lol).

1 Like

Now I’ll have to take off sorcerer from my build and hope that one day this class could be worthy again, seriously before this patch was so fine, hits like 12k critical with my almost 1k int, and wasn’t OP at all, but now 3k?? … WTH

how much Magic attack does your weapon have?

1435 + 470 (enhancement) + Red gem 5 star (180)

This patch is ■■■■■■■ cancer.

Good thing the ■■■■■■■ riding glitch is back too.

Salaimon damage still upsets me the most lol.

I love this revamp

Although minions don’t deal much damage but they are so tanky with full SPR build that you can be able to solo lvl 320 HG just fine.

1 Like

I would like to ask will Grimoire/Necromicon lv10 cards drop upon death in certain maps?
If I have 3 Grimoire but only 2 in the book, will the third card not in the book will lost?

can any1 sum up so spr or int or ?

If full spr with high trans weapon , thts ok right ?

why is some video with riding or even just AA their summon hit 290 mobs/boss 10k++

im full int and full spr , tested both … AA 290 mob difference was 2k and 4k … boss skill were basically tht amount as well

As long as you stick your cards in Grimoire/Necromicon, they won’t drop.

1 Like

The problem is a lot of people have crappy gears and they expect damage as high as before rebalance. Before rebalance, a large portion of the damage was calculated using the skill’s base attack, so you could get away with mediocre gears. Now, gear is practically everything, and you will notice huge increases in damage the better your gear is (stat points help, but in the end they matter less than gear).

To answer your question, if you have a summoner build, go full SPR or 3:1.

If you play Warlock or Pyro (or something else DPS oriented) then you might want to sacrifice more SPR for INT. Summons aren’t really the best at DPS by themselves, but they pretty much never die now with enough SPR so you can count them as adding extra lines to your damage.

1 Like

Also, Blessing seems to work if you ride the summon. When testing summon skills, the damage done increases when under the influence of blessing. Didn’t test if damage of summon AA is boosted if you get blessing then summoned it.

I think I found my Destiny. So fun. :smiley:

BTW how does Morph work? do the Stars of your secondary card matter?

And that’s the problem. Not everyone has good gear because it takes time to get them or it simply costs to much to buy them. I play for (3-4) hours a day and I’m still working on my Vienarazis Staff. lol Not even going to talk about the Regard Horn Staff.

They might be using the best gear with max everything to test these skills out and really it needs to be tested with both average and best gear. Because most players will have average gear (80% population perhaps). Maybe make it where you benefit more when you have lower Int/Spr then it slowly decreases value by a % as you keep adding more to the stat, so it doesn’t get crazy op damage when you get best gear.

Example: Not completely what i want % to actually be like but just an example of % going down when adding to Int/Spr.

Int increasing the devils physical and magical attack stat.

Int 0 = +40% of magic attack
Int 100 = +80% of magic attack
Int 200 = +120% of magic attack
Int 300 = +160% of magic attack
Int 400 = +200% of magic attack
Int 500 = +220% of magic attack
Int 600 = +230% of magic attack
Int 700 = +240% of magic attack
Int 800 = +250% of magic attack

Or if keeping it Spr then do the same above with all the same % numbers

Spr 0 = +%
Spr 100 = +%
Spr 200 = +%
Spr 300 = +%
Spr 400 = +%
Spr 500 = +%
Spr 600 = +%
Spr 700 = +%
Spr 800 = +%

Then adjust riding skills % factor to this new formula for devil.

*Make all cards hit once
*Ether remove dex from stats or increase it more (the summon is missing very often! 40% - 50% of the time)

@wolfdoggie

Morph takes the stats of your first devil summon and gives it to the second one (not combined with both). Oddly I don’t use morph much myself. It is a nice tank.

2 Likes

Stars of the morph shouldn’t matter. The best use of morph is to heal your summon and reset the cd’s of its skills. If you have two templeshooters for example, you can use rapidfire (riding S skill with keyboard) and then morph and ride again and use the skill without waiting for cd.

It can also be used if you have a super strong card and a weaker card and you want the weaker card to actually do decent damage, so you morph the strong card into the weaker card.

The hunting grounds blue weapon is actually pretty good, and isn’t too hard to get. I think Sorc summon depends on gear more than a lot of other classes though since you need high stats of so many different things, which is annoying.

Have you tried getting your weapon to +11? It’s super cheap now to do, and the benefits are noticeable.

I don’t think this is ever gonna happen since summons are literally replicas of the bosses themselves. If a boss hits twice with it’s regular attack, why shouldn’t its summon?

I’m also not on the same boat as everyone with the whole “make every boss card worth using” thing…I get that it is more aesthetically pleasing to some people so they want to use a certain boss, but that’d be pretty much like saying make every staff have the same stats regardless of how rare it is, what level weapon it is, etc…

I haven’t been missing at all with my summons…are you fighting monsters way higher level?

Edit: My TS is missing against the flying things in Pystis forest…Those things have high EVA or something?..

I’d like to see a few videos of your sorcerer in maps or duns if possible :wink:

I’m Cryo 3>Sor2>Runecaster>Sage, and i want DPS in PVP, should i go INT:CON instead of INT:SPR since my gears will make summon stronger late game?

P.S.: I’m recovering SP even with the summon out, is that a bug?