Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

Before the patch, i was Wiz3 Link1 Sorc2 Rune Caster, i really was happy with that build.

I like to play solo and doing quests, and that build was perfect for that. Today feel sad :c

I think wiz3 is useless now, so in my first reset i start with Wiz Cryo3 Sorc2 Rune Caster with INT:SPR:CON 2:1:0.5 and is a big fail xD

Bats dmg is 3k TS only 1.3k autoattack D: i miss my old build T_T

Tomorrow i’m going to try same build but 2:1 SPR:INT

Oh god, SP Recovery works while pet is out. Summoner just got amazing as hell. XD I can have him out forever.

shhh don’t let imc see this XD huehue

Dunno if this is intentional or not or already observed but, Throneweaver’s ‘A’ skill when riding shoots out a homing knockback attack.

The fun bit is that you can cast while running around!

Having so much run running circles around things and firing with no animation delays. Animation looks aoe, but it only hits one target

Edit: Correction, it is a small AoE with larger sized hit animation. It targets the ground where your target was when you tapped the skill button. After a short delay(long enough to miss fast moving targets) the pulse goes forward

Although TS attacks have been changed to Pierce, I can confirm damage is still boosted by Decay.

Without decay

With decay (one of the squirrels).

I tested with my old builds for now.

1 Like

They nerfed the sorc immortality while riding.
Monsters in dungeons no longer hit me for 1 lol

So what effects Temple Shooters damage the most now? SPR or INT?

They didn’t nerf it. Defense works differently now so it’s really difficult to reach 1 damage taken because of it.

after some tests i have choice to believe that the SPR buff is not on in patch that imc have put on itos, just like before where IMC was removing-adding it in the ktos test, because the damage in my tests is very low if we compare with some ktos videos with the same equips.
on a new note: now that bats damage is %, anyone have tested if a sage clones the news bats if will do damage? because since the formula is new maybe it works now.

Oh really, that sucks. :confused: I don’t see why they’d give us an incomplete version of the patch >_<

i would be surprise if they did not, even today we had a new path on ktos that have changed limacon, with this new upgrade it had many patches in the span of a week, so they would not pass to the itosteam a full update patch with todays date because because they would need time to work in it to upgrade the itos , so we can expect that imc have being working on this patch for a week or more at least so we have a week+ old balance because of that.
but this is fine as well, since we have two weeks to choice from, it is a lot of time and many new things will come in ktos, so we may change it again.

Maybe…the dmg is rly low with full spr…BUT the defense in amazing! even for low/paper minions…

the problem is, that in ktos the spr sumon buff was giving a huge amount of damage to the summon, going full spr was almost as to double the summon damage, and i have not seen it on this version and once i think that in the ktos they have put-remove this feature multiple times in the span of a week, like i have wrote before “i choice to believe that we got a version with it removed”

SPR does obviously affect summon damage.

Cloned bats do not do damage.

At full SPR, skeles do same dmg. Sorcerer TS is stronger. but with 359SPR, I expect better. Up side is the tank well

What do you mean skele’s do same damage? I boosted 40 spr and their damage went up by roughly 200.

i never said that it did not; i said that it does not working like the ktos videos about spr full.

and this, i would just repeat my question, did you test? because now we have a complete new formula of damage and skill, things could have changed with the new system. too bad that my sorc is only rank 7 so i can not test it, but i’m sure that someone will.

yeah; like i wrote on my first post; it’s not even close to the amount of damage show on the ktos tests when the spr buff was on and this is why i do not believe we have the correct version.

Mine are about the same. Only about 100 increase. Most dmg is average 1600. And yes videos showed awesome dmg amounts

Yes I tested. Pyro C3, Sorc C3, Sage C1.

Cloned. Bats.Do.Not.Do.Damage.

Works fine for me…Pretty much doubled damage from no SPR to full SPR. What weapons are you using?