Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

netherbovine have strike dmg if i m not mistaken. similar to gorkas, necroventer, marnox, harpeia.
you deal bonus dmg on frozen enemy using strike type atk iirc.

nevermind. i just realized you were wearing hydras. might be bcoz of that too for the “drastic” increase.

It was a bug, but it was corrected. The skill is not increasing attack anymore.
Hydras don’t raise damage from summon’s attacks.

Is there a better Sorcerer riding card than Froster Lord for bossing?

froster lord is better than marnox?

Hello, I have some questions about this new Accessories set that recently comes out with this patch

Does anyone here know if the Set 3 effect is snapshotted on your summon like SPR, or is updated in real time like the base damage of your weapon?

For example: Let’s say I have a summon of 100k HP, and I myself have 20k HP, wearing this set.
So, when I cast [Summoning], I would have a summon of 110k HP. If I then take off the accessory and lose the set 3 effect, does the summon HP revert back to 100k or still stay as-is 110k like when it was summoned?

To answer your [2]. I have Thaumaturge in my sorc build, and can confirm that it does work. From my test, the info does not get updated on your grimoire, but it does have an effect when you cast [Summoning]. Even better, the increased HP on your summon still stays even if your max HP drops later on after Transpose effect runs out. I think it only snapshots your HP at the time of summoning and stay so no matter what until it dies, same like it does with your SPR.

It is possible to test this if you have a friend. You can try friendly duel each other, then casting summon with/without Swell Brain + Transpose. Tell your friend to target the summon and its real HP bar will appear.

sad update: stationary summon is fixed, they wont auto respawn to your current location if you and your summon is at LDR (long distance relationship).

…i love marionette sound effect, @STAFF_Yuri please send my regards to the developer, fix the collision detection of marionette attack, it behave like mergen’s old spread shot

1 Like

So what do you guys think about the 10/30 update? Sorc 3 + Necro 3 will be the stronger combination for a Sorc 3 build? (and what about the early ranks?) what other builds with Sorc 3 you guys think that can “shine” with the new attributes and buffs?

1 Like

I thought this thread has long been locked?

Anyway, you’re right sor 3 will finally be good. Personally, my build was/is Wiz 3 Thaum 3 sorc 3 ff 1 to capitalize on swell’s spr scaling, securing any future circles despite the low int status. I’m planning on changing the build to thaum 1 necro 3 to completely embrace summons.

We have the potential to be very strong now! If we ride regularly, we can get 50% extra damage from riding + 30% more from overwork attribute for the total of 80% extra damage. Yum. Add 10% more from Swell Left and we have 90% extra damage. All this still doesn’t factor in Vampirism debuff.

I personally think that Necromancer 3 is the final class for this build. If we have all these skills that support our summons, taking other non summoning classes seems, idk, wasted. Might as well capitalize on summons.

Did you see the datamined skill raise skeleton mage from ktos thread? Of course it’s not concrete yet, but I’m preparing for that.

We definitely have been pigeonholed. But well…

1 Like

The attribute “Summon Salamion: Heat” heals your summons based on a % of the Salamion’s maximum HP. The % of his maximum HP used is based on the skill level of Summon Salamion. The skill level used is updated in real time and cannot be snapshotted.

Based on testing, it seems to start off at about 3.8% of his max HP, and increase by about 0.7% per skill level. At level 17 (the maximum), this makes him heal other summons for about 15% of his max HP.

Because Salamion gains maximum HP with each skill level (+30% of your max HP per level), the skill level scaling is quite generous. Not only does it improve his HP which is used as a base, but it increases the multiplier in which the heal is calculated with.

Knowing this, you can calculate how many Salamion skill levels would be needed to counter the attribute “Summoning: Overwork.” Overwork takes 3% of your demon’s max HP per 10 seconds, while Salamion heals every 10 seconds. In my example, my Demon Lord Marnox has 1,022,772 HP, and my Salamion has 378,974 HP. Since my Salamion skill level is 12, 11.5% of his HP is used as a heal for Marnox.

Marnox is damaged by 30,683 per 10 seconds due to Overwork, but healed by 43,647 by Salamion every 10 seconds as well. This means Salamion is effectively countering Overwork and even regenerating his HP past that by himself. 30,683 is only 8% of Salamion’s maximum HP, an effective gain of 3.5%. By calculating this, a Sorcerer can come to a conclusion on how many skill points is needed for Summon Salamion to maximize points into Summon Familiar or choose to keep the over-regeneration for the demon/other summons.

2 Likes

Heal being tested in this video. Remember summons snapshot stats.

A little outdated on the newest stuff, but plenty up to date.

Extremely out of date in some respects, examples being SPR granting summon defense and INT granting summon attack. This doesn’t happen. People conclude this because the grimoire UI window shows it, but it’s not true. The UI window was simply never updated once this effect was removed over a year ago.

There’s some other incorrect information on there, but I’m not going to make an exhaustive list.

I would love to know what’s outdated from that source plox

is there a list for best cards for sorc? is marnox still #1?

Marnox, Gorkas, Froster Lord, Netherbovine, Necroventer

Anything else pales in comparison.

1 Like

Thank you kind sir …

Is the legendary Froster (lvl6) worth the 115kk price? Does the reduced difference in min/max attacks any good?

And temple shooter? (at least for necros)

Not worth it. If Decay isn’t up, his DPS is terrible. If Decay is up, he does 2.7% more DPS than Marnox. Marnox has a wider angle of attack and is far more reliable than a situational 2.7% DPS increase that doesn’t work on bosses.

In all reality it’s probably less than 2.7% due to the fact that Decay is an additive damage modifier, but regardless, not worth using.

If there’s a level 6 legendary froster lord card for 115 mil, I’d say that’s worth it, considering how expensive it is to level up the card. The difference is definitely noticeable and is a decent boost, but it’s ultimately up to you and your build whether or not it’s worth equipping.