Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

Marnox, Gorkas, Froster Lord, Netherbovine, Necroventer

Anything else pales in comparison.

1 Like

Thank you kind sir ā€¦

Is the legendary Froster (lvl6) worth the 115kk price? Does the reduced difference in min/max attacks any good?

And temple shooter? (at least for necros)

Not worth it. If Decay isnā€™t up, his DPS is terrible. If Decay is up, he does 2.7% more DPS than Marnox. Marnox has a wider angle of attack and is far more reliable than a situational 2.7% DPS increase that doesnā€™t work on bosses.

In all reality itā€™s probably less than 2.7% due to the fact that Decay is an additive damage modifier, but regardless, not worth using.

If thereā€™s a level 6 legendary froster lord card for 115 mil, Iā€™d say thatā€™s worth it, considering how expensive it is to level up the card. The difference is definitely noticeable and is a decent boost, but itā€™s ultimately up to you and your build whether or not itā€™s worth equipping.

Which is really, really sad. Doesnā€™t help that two of these cards are new raid boss monsters.
Why canā€™t they make the other cards better or at least decent? There are so many cool monsters that could have cool attacks which are good in different situations. Isnā€™t that the fun of minion classes, all the different minions and combinations you can use? =/

@Valentine
Templeshooter once was ā€œBest in Slotā€, but now the newer cards do more damage without the trouble of setting it up. Marnox even gets a boost from the Strike Attribute from Lethargy, which makes him even more disgusting. =/

I just need them to buff a fire elemental summon for my RP.

There are several Fire Summons in the game, they just donā€™t do little with Fire. At least now you can buff them with ā€œEntchant Fireā€ I believe. Just give them different fire related abilities that have different uses in different situations.
Flamidius = Melee related Fire Abilities
Fire Lord = Fire Spells
Pyroega = Dot related Spells
Something like this I guess.

I am saying theyre weak and dont compete. Which sucks for the RP since I use my fire summons solo and then switch them out in teamplay since they are the suck.

Yeah, I know they are weak, that is why I suggested such easy changes to make. That probably goes for every summon based on some element.

Hello everyone, I am thinking of coming back to play as a main sorcerer wizard. I want to know your opinion regarding other 2 classes that will complement sorcerer.

I am thinking of building a sorcerer - shadowmancer - warlockā€¦ for the sake of having all dark attack vibe.

Something I found out while playing my sorc: Marnox does a TON of critical hits after re:build. Canā€™t say exactly if itā€™s the same for other summons, but my Marnox critically hits easily more than half of the time, which makes him a powerhouse.

Careful with your build if you donā€™t go the full summon route (bokor+necro). Summoning implies SPR, while your other choices will use INT. Shadowmancer+Warlock seems fit for a dark theme, but will you have the SP to use all their costly skills? Iā€™d say they would be better with a full INT build (FF, Ele, RC, Pyro, Cryoā€¦). For me I use Pyro+Onmyoji with SPR items, so I have 50-50 INT/SPR stats, which gives me an ok matk and summon damage. But itā€™s an alt, so Iā€™m not too concerned about maxing the build, itā€™s just for fun of having a Marnox tank buffed by fire and his buddy Fire Fox.

Itā€™s not just about SPR gain, itā€™s about how sorcerer is so bad if not paired with another purple class. Basically, youā€™re limited to sorc > necro/bokor as foundation of your build if you want to min max as sorc

Dropping this link here as well, since this thread is easier to search for. A lot of the info from this Sorcerer megathread were complied into this post so I hope people can check it out.

I believe summons have their own crit rate, evasion and other stats. An another note the SFR rating of sorc summons have been changed up, the video in my post will show how they compare to each other.