Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

Harpeia

Necroventer

what card i should pick to pair with netherbovine for beginner ?

and i found that summon cant kill monster in Cranto Coast if summoner not atk that target it will atk dmg 1 all time. is it bug or patch balance ?

I do not want to argue or anything, but in my opinion Temple Shotter is one of the best summons for EVERYTHING, Farm, Boss, Ride … The only time I change it is when I use Hold and Lethargy in a Boss and I prepare the Combo: Ice Wall + Psychic Pressure, at this point I use the Necroventer because of the Strike damage.
I have tested several different cards, I even have some 10 stars like Nether Bovine which is very good, but I still prefer TS because its basic attack damage is very good and has good AoE and skills nor do I need to comment.
The only card that many say is good but I still have not tested it is Marnox, I still can not find it to sell at Silute.

Regarding Templeshooter, his damage is on par with most other summons but the speed of hit autoattack is what makes a difference. If you have Necromancer in your build, sure TS will be top due to decay debuff, but should you not go Necromancer and instead focus on Sorc (riding or mixed with other classes), Netherbovine is best due to lowest CD on autoattack (1 second) and also having a slight pushback which interrupts all the attacks of the mobs. So it’s both safer and deals more damage compared to Templeshooter if you are not Necromancer .

For bosses I believe it is obvious now that either harpeia or necroventer is best due to lethargy debuff

Give Chapparition card a try. It has a really wide AOE normal atk

1 Like

The crabs? It is intended, the mob has a special shield.

HP restricted damage barrier – Mob HP cannot decrease to 0 for (X) amount of hits. Prevents one shot kill.
Cranto coast (map level 223): crantoshell (1 hit barrier, HP cannot decrease below 450 on the first hit).
You must attack it once with your character before any summons can kill it.

Find more mobs at: [Info] List of special & status resist mobs (link resist, more...)

Don’t forget that frozen enemies receive more Strike damage as well. Bosses can be “frozen” with Ice Pillar.

@greyhiem Does Tala Wizard have that too? I recall my summons not being able to kill them.
Edit: Never mind, they do. I just went and checked.

I’m not sure, I’ll test and edit this post later.
Edit: It seems to be a little bit weaker, but I’m not 100% sure.
Tested using a level 10 TS in main slot and level 1 in secondary.

Yes, you lose the extra damage from riding.

Not sure, I think it might be. I had found more special mobs since, however I have not updated the special mob status thread :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

aw, too bad that it doesn’t stick when hopped off.
Can boss be frozen by other skills btw?

I use a templeshooter for mobing but I’m necro2sorc2, and netherbovine for bossing.

As I said earlier, I have no objective to discuss, because what I know is due to testing and not theoretical.
My build is Wiz2-Cryo2-Kino-Sorc2-RuneCaster … I have Nether Bovine 10 stars and thought it the best for farm, but after I learned to play right with Temple Shotter I realized Ride with him is the best thing…

In Boss he is also excellent, as I said before I only change him through Necroventer when I use the Wall-Pressure combo buffed by Ice Rune.
At ALL other times the best summon is the Temple Shotter (except for the Marnox I have not tested yet).

You can buy the Temple Shotter that you will be well accompanied. :slight_smile:

Regarding Marnox, it’s good. Like really good. Both riding and auto-attacking.
3rd skill is deals very high damage on bosses when positioned properly (multi hit aoe) and 2nd is an okay low cooldown dash with decent damage and good aoe also able to hit 2-3 times each mob it catches on its path. Overall you should aim for it, as it’s a huge damage boost compared to both Netherbovine and Templeshooter.

Also Prison Cutter is decent with a 2-hit attack (same as Marnox, but a bit slower) if you haven’t tried it yet (I used it before i got marnox card)

thanks ! but its not a first hit crab hp around 32k and my Nether AA 15-20k per hit

when the second hit apply its fix crab hp to 2k and still hit 1 dmg idk why maybe its mechanic of Hp restricted thanks btw

My build is Wi - Cryo3 - Sor2 - RC - Enchan2

now I’m RC my build no combo PP+ IW im not sure Rune of Ice + IW + Ice blast is worth for bossing maybe need to IW in the right place for party member to hit them main slot i go for Nether 10 but secondary im not sure what i need maybe i go Necroventer for bossing

Nether is ok for AA but he is lack of dmg when against the mob that resist pierce atk. it lost dmg around 40% today i went HG230 and Nether hit around 18-25k for pierce extra dmg and resist pierce 8-12k other is around 15-18k thats why i want some card to pair with him

yes Marnox is OP in my server he is still rare. everyone that get Marnox want to real money trade and its cost to high around 8000x Marnox should be end game card for all sorceror. i will take it someday

For this kind of situations i have Tomb Lord in the second slot. Slow attack, but hits at least 3 targets (if only one target it will get all 3 hits at the same time) and has a really nice knockdown + it’s magic damage.

Also regarding morph, i tried lately several times and i didn’t notice any damage reduction compared to normal summoning.

1 Like

Did a bit of testing of my own, and it does look like Morph has been fixed. Tried it with 1 and 10 star cards, Morph definitely adopts the stats (or at least the card level) of the primary summon now. Finally, I never have to level a summon card again! (until it gets bugged by something else)

1 Like

Every summons have its own database, mostly the skill damage %, but we have to consider some summon hit 2 times are not shown here.
https://tos.neet.tv/npcs?name=pc_summon&race=Velnias&cn=1&f=1

Templeshooter is really good, and it is best if you have at least Necro1 to have shoggoth apply the decay for you.
But of all things, it is dealing 217%x2 with 2s cd which is lowest among 2hits summon, but it become highest when you apply decay. Not to mention, it have good range and aoe.
Else, Marnox 296%x2 with 1s cd with a very wide attack range is the best general get-to-go summon.

Necroventer is 309% strike with 1s cd, and x2 if position correctly,
hence it is potentially the best single target hitter due to its narrow hitbox.

Some strong strike mobs like Harpeia/Cyclops/Unlocker/Mummyghast are pretty strong 1hit attacker, but easily lost to those 2 hits attacker.

Enchanter lightning hand have 20% matk debuff, so some magic attack summon may synergy well, but as I see there are very few summons with good magic type basic attack.

Chronomancer’s Quicken and critical attribute buff Summon a lot, so we also may test more chrono3sorc2 as it able reutilize some 3s slow physical attack summons. (but i don’t recommend to use R8 for old classes, there are more coming so we save for them, so instead of Sorc3 i think Sorc2-Necro1 or Sorc2-Chrono1 or Sorc2-RC is much better)

Hello so currently i’m using an old build.

Wiz 2> link 2 > sorc 2 > now ff 1

My damage is not on par with other players and I need help on how to make this build work.

I have a lvl 6 templeshooter card, went full int, and see that sorc is scaled with spr. Overall I hate my build :frowning:

Hi,
your best bet would be to wait till reset event (which we will hopefully get when new patch hits iToS) and then just go full SPR with the summon build of your choice (plenty were mentioned here or on reddit, so better check and find the one for you in advance).