Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

Rune: Going to be painful without QC. Also cryo doesnt do much damage without link or PP.

Sage: Not much synergy with micro dimension.

Necro: id go this route for double TS damage and decent filler in FC.

Anyone know the buffs and debuffs that the summon receive?

Debuff: any that can be cast on enemy bosses(non hard cc)
Buffs: revive, haste, quicken, Ein Sof, bugged blessing from non party member sometimes. Most of them dont seem to make a signficant difference or don’t work at all.

about these new 315 orange weapons, have u guys decided between rod / staff? =o , staff really nice but rod + shield even better…

I was in dungeon 240, and was surprised when my Missile Hole from Sage worked on Templeshooter!

Here the video:

So did anyone make a list of all Summons attack type? I don’t recall a list.

Strike: (Boost with Lethargy, High Kick, Slithering, Snatching, Monk)
Cyclops: A-attack, S-attack, I think its D-attack as well
Mummyghast: A-attack
Necroventer: A-attack - S-attack
Abomination: A-attack.
Unknocker: - Everything is Strike
Netherbovine: S-attack, D-attack
Harpeia: A-attack
Cerberus: A-attack, S-attack, D-attack

Missile: (Boost with Decay)
Temple Shooter: A-attack, S- attack

Magic:
Specter Monarch: Everything(
Cerberus: F-attack
Deathweaver: D-attack
Shadowgaler: S-attack, D-attack.
Firelord: S-attack, D-attack (??) is fire type
Harpeia: S-attack

Slash: (Boost with Snatching, Barb Cleave, Doppel whatever)
Chap: A-attack
Flammidus: A-attack
Nuale: A-attack
Riteris: A-attack
Shadowgaler: A-attack

Pierce: (Boost with Spear Throw, Cross Guard, )
Netherbovine A-attack.
Harpeia: D-attack
Deathweaver: A-attack, S-attack

Nothing:

Anything with strike damage can be alright relevant to temple shooter for just AA damage if you dont have a source of Decay and the enemy isn’t leather.
The other stuff is meh since things generally don’t have good enough attacks to make up for double hits, or they have long CD’s that also likely don’t compete with TS S and F.

4 Likes

would be fun if they made sorc summons with lots of variety depending on situation and party comps, and sorc3 being r7 has a really bad skill set, same with necro3

1 Like

Have you tested this recently? last time i tried, Monarch’s skills weren’t being counted as magic D:

[quote=“Delcas, post:1710, topic:188142”]
The other stuff is meh since things generally don’t have good enough attacks to make up for double hits
[/quote] And TS’ critical rate, only harpeia crits that much :sob:

How about Velorchard? Anyone?

Can someone confirm if the following card effects works with the summons?

And what cards are good to equip in the character?

Kubas Card
[Number of Cards]% chance of inducing [Sleep] for 4 seconds when attacking with magic attacks
(if i use a magic skill while riding or when a summon with magic basic attack type hit)

Specter Monarch
[Maximum ★]% chance of recovering 10% SP after defeating Darkness property monsters
(does my MP recover if the summon kills the monster?)

Chapparition

Magic Attack +[★]% for 4 seconds after using SP potions
(While riding with the new attribute, it will get its boost?)

Yesterday.
Got bored and remembered I had other cards since generally they’re just collector items due to TS dominance.
Kinda nice to see the Strike wielders at least have potential niche situations where they’re good.

1 Like

Even if chap card works for Sorc , by the time u pot THEN ride the summon tht 4 sec will be long gone lol

@Mellos I have it, will run some tests later on. Bought it from the market, but its skills were very worthless, and the basic attack worst than flammidus’

@Delcas That’s cool! Strike-atttack bosses with rodelero and pardoner can deal some damage at least :stuck_out_tongue:.[quote=“Delcas, post:1715, topic:188142”]
I had other cards since generally they’re just collector items
[/quote]

Rexipher, helga and mirtis are too expensive :sob:

2 Likes

not to mention velorchard had a very strange targeting on its basic attack, if the mob is too close to it, it cant hit them…

been waiting for a rexipher card to appear on the market for a very long time already, the last one I saw was months ago, with the price tag of 15m :tired_face:

imo, Helga is worth getting, it’s 2nd skill will remove all ground magic circle inside the aoe, however it include your magic circle as well.

1 Like

Demon lord cards are quite expensive and rare yeah :confused:

I can’t wait to see a video on naktis tho…

Yes its true…
If anyone else knows about the other effects…still wanna know.

Sorry if this has been asked before. Just returned to this game.

Seems Dina has 300 Necros parking all day. Is there an alternative spot for us sorcs?

Don’t afk farm? the reason you don’t see sorcs is because, in a recent patch, imc put a behavior in the AI which stops it if the player doesn’t attack anything during 1 minute.

1 Like

Didnt know that… I missed a lot of updates…

Well, the Sorc is gonna collect dust for now. Gonna try and experiment with other builds.

So what skills do Sorc2 peeps that go Warlock 2 typically level? Just hit Warlock and trying to figure out what to do? :s

And the AI stopping randomly is pretty annoying -.- thought it was a new bug thrown on top of the hundreds of unfixed bugs on this poor buggy mess of a class.