Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

I dont see any boost ?

It shows lv6 blue = 25 matk , its the same as current lv6 tho o.o

Lv6 should give 75 matk now D: (it’s in the image, not the spreadsheet)
Green gems were not affected at all

yup, finally a risk free way to trade card, now I’m waiting for someone to sell Rexipher card (the one card I really want to summon :sunglasses:) at a lower price, the last one I saw cost 15m.

1 Like

ahh i saw the here not image lol my bad and oh em geeeee the lv6 hp gems is yummy .

Has any Sorcerer been died in 4 Stars map?
You card will drop there , But i’m not sure will it be drop if we using it on Summon book.

Also I don’t think it’s worth testing myself lol.

Anyone have this card?

Do you know what it does O:?

Omg wtf is that adorable beast.

Its the saalus mob , it does lazer

He -does- drop a card right.

@harrisonwalkerbr
I haven’t forgotten about you.

Any vids of sorc3 at endgame?

Finally I have some:
Vs mobs

At Uphill defence

3 Likes

do you know the boss she is using?
i think is one of the demon lords, but i can not seem to remember the name, the one who have blood like spells.

Yes, it is Demon Lorde Mirtis.
Please be careful if you decide to bring your Card to the 4 star maps

https://tos.neet.tv/npcs/58248

Mirtis is a 2 hit knockback?

Doesn’t seem that impressive sadly

1 Like

It was quite nice to hold back mobs at Uphill defence (second vid).
Takes a while to knockback kill mobs, and rank 8 mobs though.

Thanks for the video! I looked through the channel and I didn’t see mirtis skills which sucks =(

Mirtis, examined thoroughly

3 Likes

well, lately i’m not playing on my sorc anymore, seems to me that IMC is giving all the love for druid transformation spell and sorc is only having ■■■■ throw at him.
it would be so better if we had at least a similar transformation like druid’s in the place of this riding skill, or at least one that allowed us to use all skills when mounted just like druid now can use skills from earlier ranks when he uses his transformation.
hell i’m not know if you all agree with me but having my sorcerer fuse-transform in my summon would be far cool than riding it like a animal, even more when we have many monsters with a human-like body, it simple seems uncool in most summons.
that and the skill use on normal atk on strong cards like the demon lord or stronger bosses would truly make sorc shine again, after all even if we take in consideration everything TS is still the best even as low level boss, so there is not even reason to collect most demon lord cards anymore.
edit: if anyone have a rexipher on silute please pm me :slight_smile: i still want one.

2 Likes

I play sorc c3 and i would love for Sorc to have more control of the Grimoire (excluding morph and riding) instead of just “move to target”. It would be great if Sorc in TOS has the same ability as Sorc in RO @_@

1 Like