Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

Man I need to get my hands on the TL someday.

Bugger ELUUUUDES ME.

You can buy cards on market now :stuck_out_tongue: there were Tomb lords for 290k last night on silute

Oh ■■■■, you’re right!

I keep forgetting they added that function. Huh. Should keep an eye on that then >: D

I hear people are snapping up Nuale’s like crazy though (on klai).

Nuaele is all about that %mdef is gives. I guess ppl are dying too much to the new mage mobs D: When Lion Head Shields, Nuaele WB killers and stronger Blue Gems start appearing it should lower the price.

stronger blue gems ? wdym =o

here buddy

This is true. Ah well, I’ve got like… 5 nuale’s sitting around, might as well make something off of it : P

…Considering how bleep the summon actually is.

Oh and did you manage to test TL? Can confirm that his AA’s knockdown?

I didn’t but there should be a video in around the thread. HERE

(my sorc is under its own cryomancy, frozen until imc decides to do something about sorc. Took all armor and money out of her)

1 Like

I dont see any boost ?

It shows lv6 blue = 25 matk , its the same as current lv6 tho o.o

Lv6 should give 75 matk now D: (it’s in the image, not the spreadsheet)
Green gems were not affected at all

yup, finally a risk free way to trade card, now I’m waiting for someone to sell Rexipher card (the one card I really want to summon :sunglasses:) at a lower price, the last one I saw cost 15m.

1 Like

ahh i saw the here not image lol my bad and oh em geeeee the lv6 hp gems is yummy .

Has any Sorcerer been died in 4 Stars map?
You card will drop there , But i’m not sure will it be drop if we using it on Summon book.

Also I don’t think it’s worth testing myself lol.

Anyone have this card?

Do you know what it does O:?

Omg wtf is that adorable beast.

Its the saalus mob , it does lazer

He -does- drop a card right.

@harrisonwalkerbr
I haven’t forgotten about you.

Any vids of sorc3 at endgame?

Finally I have some:
Vs mobs

At Uphill defence

3 Likes

do you know the boss she is using?
i think is one of the demon lords, but i can not seem to remember the name, the one who have blood like spells.