Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

I dont see the duplicate spell on sage, what I saw was two spells of damage, portal, create a clon of yourself and teleport, and the interesting stoping missiles spell. The two defensive spells are interesting.

Sage doesn’t have a “duplicate spell”, duplicate is just an attribute from an atk skill that opens a dimension crack while dmg enemies

Well i really dont know, i only translated the necro and warlock. Didnt look in deep the sage yet.

Thanks for the aclaration.

Huh?
Im not seeing what you’re seeing.
The damage depends on how many enemies there are clumped up together, otherwise it just spreads singular damage out…

I suppose its alright if you get enough enemies together but spending the cards to make Chappariton powerful eh…

Not really 20k, and it’s still kind of slow all things considered.

@DogeSummoner Enchanter can temporary boost char lv, does that mean, if I summon while the buff is on, I get a higher LV summon? since summon LV scale with our LV

@Nekopire But you also need to take in account how much SP we are using while riding, and not to mention, while we are riding, all attack toward the summon with hit us as well.

Man, I can’t wait to get to Sorc C2. Look at all those spammable cooldowns.

How much SP do you consume while Riding again? 3% per second? In PvP, it sounds like you have plenty of time to use the skills before someone kills your summon. PvE… well… sounds like a lot of potions.

Do we have any information on the Sage and Enchanter skills? Featherfoot skills are already out and translated. All three of 'em.

EDIT:

Never mind. Looks like this thread has 'em.

Sage sounds quite promising.

Attributes:

Micro Dimension : duplicated (Max level 1)
Skill [ micro dimension ] replicate some of the fixtures and summoned allies within range of this attack by two. The replication target is not replicated again.

Micro Dimension : strengthening (Max level 100)
The damage of micro dimension increases by 1 % per level characteristics

So it does damage AND it can replicate objects AND summons?

And it also has

Blink
Leaving an afterimage on the spot where he will teleport to any location . Afterimages are left in position for a while instead receives the threat of monster.

Effect:

Afterimage retention time [Skill level x2] seconds

Attributes:

Blink : Duration (Max level 5)
Skill [ Blink ] to increase the afterimage duration of 1 second per level characteristics.

Missile Hall
For a period of time to give effect to stop the missile attacks and magic attack for himself and his party .

Effect:

Duration [50 + [Skill Level] × 10] seconds

Yeah… sounds quite promising in terms of unique gameplay.

Warlock C2 seems to just get more damage.

Drain ( Magic Attack, 43 seconds cooldown )
Absorb the evil spirits around exudes an aura of evil spirits. Surge dark , depending on the number of absorbed evil spirits reduces the cooldown. In addition to exit this attack is evil dwells upon basic attack .

Effect

Can be absorbed evil [Skill Level]
Dark Surge cooldown [0,7] × [ number of evil spirits ] seconds reduced
Buff duration ( [Skill Level] x 4,5 ) + [ number of evil spirits ] × 2 seconds

Dark Theurge CD reduction. Can’t tell what the buff actually does -_-

Bath Company ( Magic Buff, 45 seconds cooldown )
[ Magic ] - [ Dark ]

to attend , depending lined up behind the caster to summon evil spirits that are currently.

Effect

Add Attack [SkillAtkAdd]
The maximum duration of five seconds
The need to summon evil spirits

Sounds like the skill that makes the spirits follow you. I’m not a WL expert so I don’t know the significance of having them follow you around.

yes, is 3% per sec

but most skill have a very long casting animation, so I don’t think is a good idea to ride on top of it and spam the skill, most skill can still hit you.

enchanter
https://tos-kr.neet.tv/skills?cls=Char2_18&f=1

sage
https://tos-kr.neet.tv/skills?cls=Char2_14&f=1

there are in kr, but google translate can help you, since they don’t have long text

Yeah, I’ve been checking 'em out. I edited my post to reflect the change. Someone’s already doing the Google Translate for us.

Sage sounds very promising, if Micro Dimension can REALLY duplicate summoned allies, not just objects. A potential bug could be the duplicates having access to their skills. Though I wouldn’t be surprised if IMC will just nerf it and make Sorc’s summoned bosses immune to replication – they have quite the track record.

This is making me think about my builds/classes for Rank 7 and up.

so far we don’t have other detail on what other object beside fireball can be effected by it, I guess later today we’ll know, after ktos have their update.

Sage does seems interesting tbh, as for warlock, imo, I think the main highlight is that it will boost your already strong dmg skill in C1.

I’m kinda interest in enchanter now, cause I want to know how does their empowering effect our summon.

same here, I had being holding back on my advancement because of this, since if I want more dps, I would go warlock and warlock 2, but if the new class is interesting, I might take an utility class on my build.

That’s true. For all we know, maybe even the WL’s evil spirits are replicable.

Well… either way… I’m glad I’m not the one testing 'em out! XDDDD

same here, I had being holding back on my advancement because of this, since if I want more dps, I would go warlock and warlock 2, but if the new class is interesting, I might take an utility class on my build.

Hmm, I assume you swapped over to another character as soon as you hit Rank6 level 15, huh? Or just avoided leveling it up altogether, and you’re just dungeon-running or farming ideal equipment?

Yup, that’s the good thing about few patch behind lol.

yes, I only use that char to do dg rush now, sometime will do mission, now I’m playing an alt char.

I am really excited over the future of Sorcerer 3… Which job will pull the most of our summon potential.

Hype on sage if it can replicate TS summon.

If it can duplicate our summon, it’s definitely the best choice, but I highly doubt it. Though the chances of duplicating our bat seems possible.

IMO, based on what I have seen so far, for the new class, going sage mean you’ll have more defensive skill, such as blink + missile block

while going enchanter will give you LV boost, but as I mention before I don’t know how it work with our summon, assuming our summon does effect by it, currently we will be able to summon a summon that is lv5 above us.

the skill video is at this thread

I think it’s highly unlikely we’ll be able to duplicate Summoning, even if sage can duplicate summons in general because of one little thing

<-- this piece of hell that fills our second bar and drink our sp. Summoning is linked to the debuff, so sorcerer would need serious coding changes.

double summon = double sp drain lol

but so far I haven’t seen video on wiz being upload, most video are archer’s, maybe need to wait for a few more hours before someone upload one, really want to know how the new class can sync with sorc.

@DogeSummoner

Familiars too have a buff icon. Don’t think that’s the real problem.

I don’t really think Sorc will be able to do double TS but I so hope for it.

From the latest video, currently sage is godlike in pvp, with the missile block skill

yeah, but familiar is already multi-summon… i mean… codewise
shouldn’t take much work to make Summoning able to be multiplied but that probably won’t happen

Sorcerer got nothing but the no-hitbox in this patch :confused:

Yes you will need many mobs together for this to work, but isn’t that the whole point of doing AOE? Not many AOE skills can do much when mobs are far from each other. This trick fixed one of the weak points of Sorc builds: no real AOE. Sorc 2 Warlock has a 2 min cd small aoe, and a hit-limited pseudo AOE, while Sorc 2 FF has blood sucking and that’s all. Now you actually can do 100% up time AOE with good damage, which hurts harder the more mobs you hit, it’s good enough.
And yes it does 20k damage over 3 second. If you are not doing that much, then you either don’t have a 10 star card, or your INT is low. This number is from my friend who has roughly 650 int and a 10 star card.