Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

That’s 328m class exp. Add the 90 cards from the exploration of 30 new maps and it should be around 500m class exp. That should take us to class level 12-13 I think.

2- In the new maps, If you happen to become incapable of combat on a 4★ map, you now risk losing the following:
- Gems, Boss Monster Cards, Blessed Gem of the Goddesses ( The new saalus gems), Silver.

oh god imc what are you doing…

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Storage? Maybe equipped cards (sorcerer, necromancer, wugushi etc.) Doesn’t count on this drop stuff.

Yeah. Unless under that spell the sage can’t cast any other spell, casting a spell will break the buff?

This PvP video shows the Sage (and her party members) being able to cast all skills while the buff is up.

I think it’s clear what’s going on. The storage merchant, Jura has demanded a pay rise, all these months staring at Leticia get all the coins and she buys a new mansion every maintenance- whilst no one hardly uses Jura’s expansion services.

Hopefully, well it didn’t specify those sorts of things anyway. I would assume equipped cards are safe…

Wow… that really need to be nerfed.

I’m sure you won’t drop equipped ones. But anyway Storage is not a good idea… there isn’t enough space and extra space costs too much.

@nuclearmissile
BUT you can trade the cards with yourself in team storage afaik…so I suggest to make a card storage character for cards… XD That’s what our team for isn’t it? To make storage chars. :3

Cards have now more value and as such shouldn’t be horded but used and traded, that’s why.

1. To aid in sustainable monster farming, after a while on maps a
    special monster will appear spawning numerous monsters simultaneously.

That’s an interesting way to deal with mob density issues in some areas without actually dealing with them.

I’m curious as to whether it is also on effect in our server (undocumented) , there were a few changes that we have had prior to them.

But those ladies are full of gems… truly outragious gems :sob:

The equipped in the classes’ skills might be safe, but it’ll end changing cards on the run. Imagine if you couldn’t carry various weapons, this is what i’m afraid.

1 Like

I see. Well, indeed sucks. Its like dropping cannoneer’s Cannon that is in the inventory just for auto switch. Lol, make no sense.

Wiz crew are online now more skill coming
WL C2
Necro C3

2 Likes

what about murmillo gameplay

• Priest:
    - Blessing: Increases attack power of skills you use > Additional damage is applied to attacks

Does that mean Blessing will only affect auto-attacks and won’t affect other players skills?I’m a bit worried since I recently changed to priest.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

It’s just a tool-tip description update, nothing has changed regarding the skills mechanic.

There is something wrong with murmillo advancement quest boss
It is broken…

No one can complete this quest ATM.

1 Like