Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

@DogeSummoner

Thanks !!! :grinning: #20characters

Wiz>crio>kino>crio or
wiz>crio>kino>link or
wiz>crio>kino>kino for pvp?
I like kino mobility (teleport+swap) and stun rate but for 4 circle i dont know if better subzero shield link aoe ability or kino for damage and aoe.
The last circle is sum-sum- sum Or sum-sum-lock

Can’t say much about kino, I never made one :frowning:
but if you like kino’s mobility go for it, linker doesn’t do much in pvp for the korean videos i’ve watched, joint penalty breaks easy

And subzero is good? Or other circle is better? Like wiz for surespell

How collect the cards and level up ?
Can you creat a little guide ?

Wiz 2 bad, never go wiz 2 only
Subzero is good, it has an atributte which gives 1,25*ShieldDef in Magic def while using shield.

All cards that can be obtained use these ways:
Drop from their respective boss or their cube
After finishing one quest

How to level up cards:
-> Sit
-> use Card Syntheses

-> Right click the card which will be enchanced, It’ll be on top of the window

-> Right click on the cards to sacrifice, you can sacrifice multiple cards

-> Click in enhance

1 Like

I wish the devs gave us an option to dual wield shields. . I mean item stats doesn’t affect our summons right?

Dual Shield would be so cool, Aias + Sage Wall or 2 Aias or 2 Sage Walls= PvP King.

No Items/No buffs
INT 225 and summoning lv 3 equals 135 ATK in the tooltip
Card on left has 1 star, card on right has 4 stars

With items (Zachariel Bangle[+3 int/spr], Rokas Robe[+10 INT], Petamion[+8 INT/SPR) total = 21 INT/11 SPR
INT 246 and summoning lv 3 equals 147 ATK in the tooltip
Card on left has 1 star, card on right has 4 stars

At least the INT scales somehow so items will actually matter.

1 Like

Guys worth learning SP regen attributes or not?

So I’m Pyro-Link-Thaum-Sorc, and I got Sorc 2 today and learnt all control skills right away. Ride and summon skills seem pretty meh… that mana consumption and no damage/strange aoe/random skills -_- nice class, very underwhelming
I’m kinda used to stupid summon AI but ofc Hold will help, but Sorc2 for this, not sure if it even worth though. Well at least I’ll get 10 bats one day =\

My only hope is some sort of rework :<

Now i wonder if it would have been better to get Thaum2 or Necro1 instead of Sorc2 for some actual damage with corpse cannon and flesh hoop
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Guys, maybe you have some videos with riding/summon skills usage?
And how do I fix Morph, it worked first, now it doesn’t do anything, even after relog/card changing

My character’s permanent face after getting Sorc2

1 Like

Ill have some videos of the sorc 2 skills up sometime today got stuck in the 165+ grind so its been taking me awhile to get sorc 2 lol.
Edit also i just lost my throneweaver and chaparition trading for a cerebus whyyy do you forsake me gods of the card battles.

i laughed hysterically at thanks to your post, thank you.

there’s a full thread for the card and riding skill mega thread. just search it with search bar forgot the name.

23k for the first level out of a hundred? even if I had that money i wouldn’t spend in that attibute

If they haven’t changed that since ICBT try:
Ride->Use skill of choice-> wait summon start its animation->jump immediately->stay close until he ends the animation or else it’ll cancel

Also i had an cleric 2 krivis 3 in my dungeon today and i’m almost convinced your INT and skill lv only affects at the moment of summon

Btw what is the point of the " sp regen attributes " if our sp regen is stopped when summoning? :hushed:

So you can regen it faster, during breaks, after unsummoning… i guess

Its to eat all of our sorcerer moneys that we obviously have since we dont need to buy or use tons of sp pots… (im up to around 100k a day in pots now) I really think its just an atrribute you buy after you have maxed all your other atributes

In ktos the sp regen on summon its cancelled too?

I use campfire, it takes about 20 secs to refill with cats buff, generaly i’m not the only sitting through dungeons.

Yes