Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

Btw what is the point of the " sp regen attributes " if our sp regen is stopped when summoning? :hushed:

So you can regen it faster, during breaks, after unsummoningā€¦ i guess

Its to eat all of our sorcerer moneys that we obviously have since we dont need to buy or use tons of sp potsā€¦ (im up to around 100k a day in pots now) I really think its just an atrribute you buy after you have maxed all your other atributes

In ktos the sp regen on summon its cancelled too?

I use campfire, it takes about 20 secs to refill with cats buff, generaly iā€™m not the only sitting through dungeons.

Yes

currently im planning on making a sorc, so i have some questions about the cards, does the equipped card vanish when the summon dies? when you die?

No and no, you only lose them by sacrificing to another card, deleting or in card duel if you ever play that card

i see, so theyre permanent, thanks man

guys is it relevant to go alchi R6 and sorcerer C2 at R7? i mean i could easily make my own sp potion and got other stuff like item awakening for me and my friends.

If you can live without Hold, go for it. I find it very useful in dungeons you didnā€™t get tanks so you tell TS to do the facechecking :yum: (and keep him near bosses so i can get away and not get one-shot :cry: idieevrytiem )

Trading Hold for SP pots is what you would be doing. If you do, try getting cards to sacrifice for our lord and savior, TemplePewpewter.

I have a question, what is the card that have the highest chance of losing and winning in a card battle anyone know?

Throneweaver is easy to get and is one of the highest winning cards.

any idea on the highest losing card? =)

Does Servantā€™s Dark Attack buff work like Arde? Or does it just increase the damage of dark skills?

In this video you can see the Dark Attack would look like it does the same as Arde. However, I donā€™t see the extra hit on the video above

I plan to make my build like this :

Linker for more minion efficiency. Combo Quick Cast + Flesh Hoop + Flesh Cannon for maximum DPS.
I was little worried by the non-controle of minions of Sorc C1ā€¦ I read many conflictual opinions and Iā€™m not be able to do my opinion on thisā€¦
I just cannot leave one circle of necro because it is the classe i want to do and i love the skeletons ^^

@tampon The buff works like Arde it just adds the 50 dark damage to each attack.

@yamimat as long as you have some form of cc to control mobs which you do with linker the summon control issues can be somewhat mitigated. You should be fine if you just plan to use the sorc summon as an extra dps source rather than your main dps. Also cat buffs are always great even if you decide on not using the summoning skill from sorc.

Thanks for your answer, you reassure me, Iā€™m not worried anymore. :relaxed:

Remember Temple Shooter is great but cuts your SP regen, that becomes a big nuisance when you want to use DPS spells, I like it though, is close enough to my own Wiz 3 > Linker > Sorc 2 > Warlock.

I am now Wiz3/Link/Sorc/Necro2

You can switch stance to be a nuker with quick cast + Link + Flesh cannon.
Or you can be a swarm queen by TS+Salamion+Shoggot+Raise dead+Tower
Or, a boos killer. with combo 1+2.

Drink a lot of LV10 SP (you wonā€™t bother the cost once you hit LV170+)
Buy Fragment pot will help for nuke

Addition, going search party will not lost fragment. It will return to 300 once mission complete.

1 Like

Socerer recomended type of armor? (Cloth, light o heavy)