Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer bugs and problems collection

@DogeSummoner I tottaly agree with u, I also think that they should improve the evocation skill, and they should give to the secondary card some habilities making it more useful , I don’t know … but something like, use the secondary as the same time with primary for a short period time, so the 2 cards can do a few attacks together… just an idea…

And it should have some passive skill for summoning, at least to allowd the Sp regen …would’nt be a bad idea…

I also think that the summon takes a delay to attack the right enemy, my templeshooter use to attack for the opposite side a few times … he’s kind a dumb.

autoclicker IS illegal since is a 3rd party, putting some weight in a key to keep it pushed is not. about win10 functionality, still a 3rd party so still illegal inside the game :P.

My point was that they have no way to tell you’re using one so it’s best if they don’t creates classes that can be played with one.

Either way, you can all complain as much as you want, they are never going to allow Sorcs to AFK farm, that’s their entire design philosophy. So you are going to have to settle for the fact that your devil summon needs downtime (a cooldown) or an active penalty preventing you from having it on for hours and hours at a time without investments like potions.

Don’t get me wrong, I play a Sorc right now.

But you guys are basically asking for your summon to be able to play for you while you sleep and that’s an unfair advantage.

Post can’t be empty
Post must be at least 20 characters

That doesn’t change anything.

It means Necromancers need to be changed, not that Sorcs do. The devs have already said a thousand times AFK farming is not a part of their design philosophy, so stop asking for it. Instead, start a thread pointing out that Necromancers are able to abuse their build to do something that is supposed to be impossible.

They are never, ever, ever going to change Sorcs and give them the ability to do that.

I never asked for anything, I’m merely showing you that you shouldn’t feel offended at the perspective of Sorc being able to AFK farm.

Btw, where did the devs said that they were against allowing summoning classes to AFK play/farm/whatever ?
Don’t bother yourself with searching for the thousand references, one will be enough :slight_smile:
I’m asking this because I’d like my knowledge to be up-to-date…

Why not just make Summons work the same way as Alchemists in RO? If you aren’t actively fighting, your pet gets you no loots or exp. This way you can’t AFK farm. And by “actively fighting” I mean, if you aren’t moving, using skills, or otherwise engaged in gameplay - you gain nothing.

1 Like

I was in a party with a corsair and somehow his FeverTime Buff didn’t vanish and added up to like i don’t know how many. It stayed at 0s and pushed out my “summon buff icon” and all other buff icons. So i couldn’t unsummon my pet -_-

Just to add another imminent really big Problem are the trade restrictions on cards. We really need cards to be tradeable. Last night i tried to get some cards from a guildmate and and we ended up in me winning 4 times and he 3 times. He would have given me all his cards because he has no use to them but hell we just stopped because its so ridicolous… Plz add this to the List

And plz help my case in this thread: House of Cards - A Summoners plea:

3 Likes

Don’t expect much from AFK farm. You cannot get item drop.
You can get only silver.

I am currently Sorcerer C2 and find it annoying that after using the skills of my summon, I don’t see the cooldown of their skills. There are many different cards to choose from and knowing, counting the seconds and predicting when I’m able to use their skill is a hassle

I totally agree with you, all sorcerers need cards to lvl up their principal, but we just cant , cause the card battle makes this almost impossible, the best way is if we could trade those cards, so please!!! Let us trade cards!

@STAFF_Ethan @Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_John

And try to do something about the others issues in this topic!

indeed agreed with dogesummoner. The fact is summoning is nearly the only skill we got in sorc class. Salamion is crappy , bats are ok but you need to put many points in it to be ok. Cat is ok but not an offensive skill, we got ride, attack ground, hold to support our ONLY DMG skill , evocate is crappy and desmodus is ok .

So we really need summoning skill and IA from boss monsters really relevant cause we only get that to play with :0.

And we also need others boss cards to be effecient and good. Cause we actually have no others choice thatn TS card to be useful in a party.

1 Like

Agreed with everything except with the two minutes cooldown idea for summon, it’s foolish as the default as the SP interruption. But I still don’t know what could balance the SP consumption. Maybe it could be a really high SP cost to cast summoning… I don’t know…

Only remove the consumption of mana while the summon is active that solves 90% of the problem and AI +10%.

I don’t understand everyone problem with SP. There are larger issues besides that even beyond the non trade able boss cards.

The dang Ai of the summons is real bad on top of which the leash range is so dang small. Not to mention why doesn’t the summon automatic target what ever the player is targeting.

1 Like

^This.
Post must be at least 20 characters

Yeah the leash range is really suboptimal. You have to circle your summon in really close circles if you want to kite something and even then sometimes you get hit by the monsters. And e.g. Harugals in DemonPrison2F really hit hard.

My normal understanding of Mage Classes throughout several games is that you are able do do alot of dmg but won’t be able to take much hits. This fact of “squishy” is often mitigated through several mechanism:

1. Movement: Often you are able to dodge attacks, spells, which is sometimes impossible in ToS. Or you can Kite Mobs (With the short leash not really possible)
  2. CC: Wizard normally have some standard CC spells which protect them from harm in PvE (often nerfed for just PvP areas). In ToS this depends on the choice of class and circles you took.
  3. Summoners: The summon is able to take the aggro from mobs and protects the summoner. Well, this doesn’t work in ToS. Summon AI is dumb and it sometimes take ages before the mobs aggro your summon.

SP is not a issue I drink about 6-7 Lv 10 condense SP pots in one FULL run of lv 130 dungeon. Also people who use lower level SP pots really gimp themselves if they don’t know how much SP they are consuming vs the amount of SP the pots can heal.

Use SP pots that are relative to your consumption and buy the alchemist pots. Do some small math of efficiency.

If you had 100 regular SP potion it would heal you for a total of 28800, cost you 48000, and take you 50mins to consume if you spam it on CD.

If you buy Lv 10 condense potion to heal roughly the same amount of SP. It would cost you 22k, and take only 10 minutes to consume if you spam it on CD.

Granted the silver per heal is only half, the amount of time you spend pushing the key is reduced 80%.

You pay for the same amount of healing for 80% increase in healing speed at roughly double the cost.

Honestly sorcs don’t need as much SP as people keep complaining about. SP drain is based on MAX SP so don’t use cloth armor as that increase your SP pool, then buy SP potion that can heal you up to full in a acceptable amount of time. If you keep spamming lower level potions don’t expect to be able to sustain your SP.

I do like lower potion price but talking from a realistic point of view. You still heal for the same amount for cheaper if you want to wait a long time. If you want to heal for the same amount but FASTER you have to pay up.

The all might triangle TIME MONEY COST. You can’t have all 3.

what about cards games? you cant aquire cads without being frustated… this shouldnt be RNG.