Tree of Savior Forum

So what monster are you guys going to tame? Who do you think will be the strongest?

@fujiwari
The flaks are not good in damage and they die fast, unlike orange gummer and yellow arma. I will replace it with kugheri symbani for bleed.

Rhode squirrels, always.

Has anyone tried the Griffin from ET and does its passive reversi work against pyroego’s pillar, magburk’s firewall?

immune to fire is it good?

I’ve been running lv110 boss with lv1 poison mobs. I wait until everyone’s Pokemons are dead then I summon mine to rebuff poison

As long as you keep the boss in combat (by hugging the boss constantly) even if everyone’s Pokemons are dead you will still win because I rebuffed the 60 second poison

It’s funny carrying everyone with lv1 Pokemons, don’t have the time to farm monsters energy it’s low droprate

Question
Which floor i can find Vubbe Ice Wizard in Lolopanther? Thank

Has anyone hit the cap for monster energy leveling a single summon?
Basically whats the max level you can nurture?

hey how do you capture these monster anyway. When i use the trap it keep saying fail…

Make sure you get the monsters hp low.

I found this on another page!??!?!?

EUW

3 Likes

Dafuq? >.<
/20 chars

ohh thanks! no wonder it keep failing!

Do you actually get more resources to drop for doing the event at that high a level?

Yes. Boss level divided by 10 = no. of crystal something, however you’ll still get Level 6 Blue cube.

1 Like

Wooow… this event is mental.

Most of players will stop at 101 for 10x3 shards, while some aim over @9000 for 900x3 shards a day.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand poison was nerfed

What did they exactly nerf? It no longer works? or is the duration or something shortened.

They nerfed the poison damage.

they also increased the amount required to trade for armour and weapon box