Tree of Savior Forum

So what monster are you guys going to tame? Who do you think will be the strongest?

EDIT: RECENT DATA SUGGESTS USING ORANGE GRUMMER / YELLOW ARMA / KUGHERI SYMBANI

Most likely IMC will go the lazy route and make every monster have the same stats

Who do you think can attack the fastest?

If all else fails, who is the cutest monster?

Buying oracle monster change ability for cute monsters not released! Will pay in talt

The Akhlass Bishop from Inner 9 has a nice 3 Pole Of Agony Skill. Might be good for mobbing.

Your avatar gives a hint.

Cutest are jukopus and hanaming.

Coolest are pawnd and pawndel (I wonder if they are girls? They look like guys but their clothes are feminine…)

1 Like

Triple Pawnds. That’s my goal there.

Thanks @gexmnlin13

Probably the best would be a missile or magic/AOE attack type with high mobility, good damage and defense/HP. Blue Spion Archer? Or maybe something from the lv.300+ maps?

Oracle’s are the ones with change skill

Utanun will be one pf my choices, the poison attack is good

6 posts in and I don’t even see a mention of Kepas. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

9 Likes

My Kepa is different from regular Kepas. It’s like my Kepa is in the top percentage of kepas.

3 Likes

I foresee a triple Sequoia team. :smiley:

Can we get them? aren’t they at the same cat. as bosses and elite?

Haha sorry I don’t know anything about clerics. Exposed

The Kugheri Clan

:tired:

1 Like

Oracle can randomly change a mob into a non-boss type Sequoia for some reason unless that was fixed already (probably not because I just saw someone transform into it a week ago).

It definitely is gonna take awhile for someone to pull it off. :smiley:

When you can have a team of 3 but there only are 2 different types of Popolions :sad:

1 Like

I would settle with Catacombs Maggot.

3 Confined Firents for immortality.

1 Like

I bet we can tame the GM too. I’m just waiting for one to get online at the moment. :prince:

//hiding in Klap while setting a trap// :distinguished:

1 Like

Red maiden sure freeze
:tired: :tired:

They are girls. In tenet1F there are quest “Demon sisters” where you need to kill numbers of both of them.

Blue Spion Archers. They hit like a truck