Tree of Savior Forum

So what monster are you guys going to tame? Who do you think will be the strongest?

Nice, ty vm :slight_smile:

you have to keep Monster Energy more that 30ea to Release old monster such as 31ea

Anyone can explain me pls. How to select Boss LV when i enter the event?

Now i pass 50lv boss but i want to go pass to boss lv101. How can i do that.

There is a mini altar when the mission starts the first person to click will be able to select boss level

Using Hohen because they’re cute
and I’m not going to evolve them because like Ash always says; “f*ck you.”

It would really be an interesting twist that at the last day of the event you’ll have to kill your own pokemans coz they became so much stronger that you can handle.
:sad:
Kinda like when Obi Wan fought Anakin

Best/strongest monsters are still Bokors zombies,they hit for like 5-7k xD
I’ve got a random team now cause I was too lazy yesterday to find another good monster so I settled with a morphed Hummingbird[i.e. gotten through Oracles “Change”], a morphed Meduja and a Wheelen, which is one of my favorite monster designs in the game.

It’s a shame that cool designs are almost always wasted on weak monsters,though…

Since poison doesn’t stack, having more than one poison pet of different lvl will reduce overall performance isn’t it?
The debuff will overwrite each other.

Also, #PSA: If some retard attempt to troll by summoning lvl10, you can just immediately bail out from instance and still have your entrance uncounted.

so one bleeding one poison, whats best for third?

most say “anything” but i bet you wont be saying that when we are going for max level boss attempts

What monster can be used to bleed?

kugheri symbani

-20 charsssssssssss

Aite. Thanks.

Beside Poison and Bleed,
i think monster in Solmiki will be best choice, they are coming with additional 400% attack bonus in the database.

Like Yekubite in solmiki 36 with 1s cd attack and ice attribute.
https://tos.neet.tv/npcs/100164
*or you can find its normal version in Crystal Mines 2F
https://tos.neet.tv/npcs/41257

Else Vubbe Ice Wizard in Lolopanther also okay but they have lower attack bonus of 300%.
https://tos.neet.tv/npcs/100058

Yellow Arma can inflict Burn debuff

With that, our holy trinity is completed.

thanks everyone

i dont have solmiki unlocked because i play a tank class

oh and if anyones curious, i captured the confined firent and it is NOT immortal

HOWEVER… it still has the “rage” buff which is unique and it lets him attack very very fast which i like

but with yellow arma info coming out looks like ill have to say goodbye to my friend

What is advantage of yellow caro?

my bad its late i meant yellow arma

doesnt matter anyways because im not spending 4 hours to get monster energy to release my team and start over

Question

If i release a lvl100 pet monster and capture a new pet.What happen to the new pet lvl,stay same lvl as lvl 100 or starting from lvl 1.Thank

the newly captured one will be lvl 100 too :grinning: