Tree of Savior Forum

So what monster are you guys going to tame? Who do you think will be the strongest?

tested, 1.2m hp boss (level 400 magburk) 900 damage poison tick (from 405 melatinun). fun’s over

Ironically pyroego turned out being the easiest boss now.

2 Likes

well rip this event

/20rips

2 Likes

God forbid anyone enjoys an event

2 Likes

Yup confirm they nerf the posion. Yesterday my group of 400 pet was able to solo a 250 run, Todays I barely got the boss down to 50% the posion wasnt doing good damage anymore. ita time to just do 101 and be done with this crappy event.

and yep they also increase the trade in by 100 more shards.

1 Like

Someone has a list of monsters that inflict bleeding?
Now that Poison isn’t good anymore we gotta try something else

edit: also if someone can test the damage of Burn debuff of Yellow Arma ill be grateful

According to the new nerf, does anyone know if something like 1 800lv moster is better than 2 600lv monster against a 600lv boss situation?

people please stop thinking that if you have 300/300/300 pets and everyone else is under 100, the group can down a 300 boss in the event. How many time do you have to see that you barly get a boss down 10% before you stop this idea thinking.

I got 2 Yellow Pag Shearer LVL 1000 from Timerys Temple and it can solo cerberus boss lvl900 under 3m hp just fine

They ninja patch again?
I certainly noticed the boss HP is lot lesser than yesterday.

Is the armor reward worth it? Like is it any better than vanilla 315 or even vienti armor?
I already got all weapon I wanted from the blue cube.

The event armor is newt armor so no, it’s way worse than the 315 magic grade armor.
Best is just go for magic grade 315 and advance to rare grade 315 armor later on either by farming or buying it from the market (it’s still cheap even on the lesser populated servers).

i can vouch for yellow pag shearer, they deal alot of base-damage

1 Like

Met someone with Sequia boss. It single handely killed boss and even summoned those small fire enemies to assist in boss obliteration.

please get footage of this amazing experience

If I manage to met that team again will record vid of Sequia in action totaly did not come to my mind I just enjoyed watching carnage unleash :slight_smile:

im sure me and many others would love to see this, and i mean this in a good way (funny to see) nothing negative towards the player

A quick search revealed me that only those two hits 1400+ as a base attack.

https://tos.neet.tv/npcs?rank=Normal&stats=MinPATK&statmin=1400&f=1

Those are ET mobs, it’s already been established that the ET mobs are strongest (besides glitched oracle mobs which don’t have correct data on wiki)