Tree of Savior Forum

So what monster are you guys going to tame? Who do you think will be the strongest?

Ah. I see.
Currently my main pet is Mouringaka. its pretty good.

What is the best mob for bleed?

I am using only 1, but I saw people using 3 in case one or two of them die. It’s important to have at least 1 pet with poison all time.
The damage of other monsters are not expressive, unfortunately.
I will level up my Yellow Arma and check if the Burn debuff is worth, till now only poison is good.
Anyone knows where I can find high level monsters with Bleeding debuff n basic atk?

How are you already at 117 boss ? Doesn’t the event limit you to +30 levels a day ?

It says it only allows you to go up 10 levels from your highest run. and you only get 3 runs a day so isn;t that 30 ?

Alice joins the event at 10 lvl interval, at round 3 which is lvl 30.
Bob which just logged this afternoon happened to join Alice’s 3rd run for his first round.
Bob is now at lvl30. He continues his round until lvl 60.
When Bob was in lvl60 instance, Charlie which also just logged in joined. Charlie now enjoyed free ride to lvl60 and proceed to do 3 run ended at lvl 90.
Then the lucky Dan joined that lvl90 instance and so on.

1 Like

Wow… I thought it was max 10 levels from the lowest party member lol

If you start from 0 yes, but my first run someone summoned lv.67 boss so I could summon lv.77 and lv.87 boss with the other 2 entries, after midnight(event daily entry reset) I summoned lv.97, lv.107 and lv.117 bosses. Tomorrow I will be summoning nv.127, 137 and 147. Hopefully by the end of the week I will be able to summon lv.300+ bosses.
My friend was summoning level 10 bosses but entering my party he now is also able to summon lv.127 bosses :stuck_out_tongue:

@MamyPokoPants explained in an easy way

You can also combine with your friends to take advantage faster, if he go alone with lv.100 summon he will be able to summon lv.130 in his last run so you can join him in your first run and end up with lv.150 summon, if you have more friends you can do faster :stuck_out_tongue:

From what I’ve seen, the ‘highest level defeated’ count is for your whole team (the same way the ‘pokemons’ are shared) so you can just pass around the tamer’s orb via team storage and have each character summon increasingly higher level boss.

The daily count is per-team basis not character. You can’t do that.

I’ve always liked Dark-Type Pokemon

I have some question. Do I need to grind their level again if I release one of them and go capture something else ? or will it keep the same level from my old pokemon ?

Releasing the captured monster will consume 30 “Monster Energy” but its level will not be altered.
Is there any special method to release the captured monster? Every time I try, a msg appears saying that I do not have enough items, which I have.

It might be a bug you should try getting 1-2 more monster energy.

In another thread, they found out you actually need 31… it’s dumb I know, but with 31x Monster Energy, it works.

1 Like

I guess the daily count is ‘success’ count then, because I definitely entered the dungeon more than 3 times between my characters (Some failure due to my own fault, like not realizing the orb is given only once and require passing it around team storage)

I can confirm this, if you fail the event your entry won’t be wasted and you can re-enter again (up to 3 times perteam, like already mentioned)

anybody already pick this 315 weapom cube?? what weapom can have??

the cube contains the 1 practonium weapons.

1 Like

can move to team storage?

from what i read, yes

1 Like

Here ya go

https://tos.neet.tv/items?name=event&ulvlmin=315&f=1

Click on one of them and u can see its stats and if they can be traded/ sold. In the Trade section is “Team”. Hover over the “team” and it says “Can be put into Team Storage”.

1 Like